Any Brother Freemasons getting after it with me up in here?

Guy is reaching deep with everything he’s saying that I can’t tell if he really believes it or if he’s just trying to get a rise out of me. Either way, it’s so far away from the truth and opposite the direction of where I was trying to go with the conversation it doesn’t dignify further response, because 1) it’s disrespectful and 2) he has no clue what he’s talking about.

Conspiracy theories can be interesting, sometimes fun, and oftentimes true, but can be very damaging when you don’t know the ins or outs of something the conspiracy theory is concerning. Pete is by no means damaging such a great organization, because we 100% believe in brotherly love and helping each other with loving hearts. I’m not here to reveal our “secrets” or argue with the ignorant, but I will say this. At my level, no Mason is above or below me. My vote is as good as any other Master Mason’s vote. We don’t worship Lucifer, but we do search for light in making us better men. Searching for light is where this silly misconception about Lucifer comes from, by the way. There’s good and bad light.

This whole post just gave me a headache. I was just trying to see if I had any brothers on here and what are some other things y’all do for self-improvement besides working out. It definitely morphed though.
Fike did you read Albert Pike(33 deg Mason) Morals and Dogma?
Anyway my job here is done i know you guys are a strong force and can squash me like a mosquito so i don’t want to offend but its also my duty as a believer in Christ to put the truth out there of course many wont watch this and i don't want to force things on people so i leave you guys alone .
The truth is here who is interested to know should watch it and who is not can ignore it .

View: https://youtu.be/0Q18iSz6mus?si=fx79LY7sBjvk6Kxl

Have a good one !

You can pretty much toss out every single conspiracy theory you’ve read on the internet. A lot of new members stop coming after they learn it’s not some all powerful secret society controlling the world lol.

It’s pretty much all about fellowship and charity.

Anyway my job here is done i know you guys are a strong force and can squash me like a mosquito so i don’t want to offend but its also my duty as a believer in Christ to put the truth out there of course many wont watch this and i don't want to force things on people so i leave you guys alone .
The truth is here who is interested to know should watch it and who is not can ignore it .

Have a good one !

To be a Freemason you must believe in God. A while back I was the chaplain for my lodge. All prayers were to God and not anything the internet says.

Guy is reaching deep with everything he’s saying that I can’t tell if he really believes it or if he’s just trying to get a rise out of me. Either way, it’s so far away from the truth and opposite the direction of where I was trying to go with the conversation it doesn’t dignify further response, because 1) it’s disrespectful and 2) he has no clue what he’s talking about.

Conspiracy theories can be interesting, sometimes fun, and oftentimes true, but can be very damaging when you don’t know the ins or outs of something the conspiracy theory is concerning. Pete is by no means damaging such a great organization, because we 100% believe in brotherly love and helping each other with loving hearts. I’m not here to reveal our “secrets” or argue with the ignorant, but I will say this. At my level, no Mason is above or below me. My vote is as good as any other Master Mason’s vote. We don’t worship Lucifer, but we do search for light in making us better men. Searching for light is where this silly misconception about Lucifer comes from, by the way. There’s good and bad light.

This whole post just gave me a headache. I was just trying to see if I had any brothers on here and what are some other things y’all do for self-improvement besides working out. It definitely morphed though.
My statement was a joke, I didn't think he actually has believes on what he is saying, but I guess I'm wrong.

Anyway, I have fraternity brothers in the university who joined and still stay active, so I'm guessing it's worthwhile.

If it makes you a better person then more power I say.

Have a good one !

Morals and Dogma as well as my Bible are on my nightstand. I study both with intent and fervently. You just have us wrong is all, Pete. It's about love, man. Pike is deep and a hard read, but he's not meant to be read straight through. I'm not mad at what you for saying what you did, but I absolutely see you as misguided. You have a good one too, though.

My statement was a joke, I didn't think he actually has believes on what he is saying, but I guess I'm wrong.

Anyway, I have fraternity brothers in the university who joined and still stay active, so I'm guessing it's worthwhile.

If it makes you a better person then more power I say.
I saw the jest in your comment, but I can't post a reaction to signify I got it and a lot of what I said really wasn't aimed at you at all. I took no hard feelings from it. I just kind of went off on a tirade for a minute.

It definitely has made me better and I wish more young people would take interest because it's not as attention grabbing as it once was, which is sad to me. Shows me people maybe really are buying into the theories or either just dont want to put in the hard work it requires like the old timers did.. I liken it to body building. it never gets easier as you progress.

You can pretty much toss out every single conspiracy theory you’ve read on the internet. A lot of new members stop coming after they learn it’s not some all powerful secret society controlling the world lol.

This is very true. They get their EA and just stop coming back. there's a lot involved to seeking light and it gets harder every step of the journey,

This is very true. They get their EA and just stop coming back. there's a lot involved to seeking light and it gets harder every step of the journey,

To be a Freemason you must believe in God. A while back I was the chaplain for my lodge. All prayers were to God and not anything the internet says.

one thing I haven't witnessed yet is a masonic funeral, but I'm sure you have seen a few as chaplain. I read the words and I imagine being there, but I know my imagination can't fathom the beauty of such a ceremony.

We are just good men helping other good men to become better men.
Can you elaborate on this? What constitutes a good man in the eyes of the freemasons?
Now time for a really stupid question: is everyone in the freemasons an actual skilled mason? I know I could google it but that's not nearly as fun as looking retarded.

Can you elaborate on this? What constitutes a good man in the eyes of the freemasons?
Now time for a really stupid question: is everyone in the freemasons an actual skilled mason? I know I could google it but that's not nearly as fun as looking retarded.

A good man to a Mason is probably the same thing most people would consider a good man. To me a good man is someone that’s honest, does what he says he will do and makes his word his bond, is fair and just, kind, patient, does the right thing even when no one is looking, doesn’t do good works to seek attention for himself, puts others ahead of himself, etc.. The list could go on and on depending on the person. Freemasonry takes qualities such as those and helps that man develop them and refine them even more though. It helps a good man take the knowledge that character traits bring and helps develop wisdom. Thats how I look at it at least.

Not a dumb question at all. While many Masons are skilled craftsmen, myself included, Freemasonry operates under two “denominations” if you will, Operative and Speculative Masonry. Operative masonry would include crafts such as architecture where the form,, beauty, and strength of a structure is the main point of interest, but modern Freemasons operate mainly under speculative Masonry, whereby we use symbols, allegory, and the like to apply meaning to instruments and other things as reminders to stay on the right path in life.

Edit: I wish I could give a thumbs up because that was a very good question. Thanks for asking.

Granddad was a Mason and brought his practice with him when they migrated to the US from England.

Must have been a site to see as a kid. My grandfather and all his brothers, as well as the majority of the other males on my mother’s side were Masons. The interest has always been there for me, but I had to make sure my life was right before I asked to join.

A good man to a Mason is probably the same thing most people would consider a good man. To me a good man is someone that’s honest, does what he says he will do and makes his word his bond, is fair and just, kind, patient, does the right thing even when no one is looking, doesn’t do good works to seek attention for himself, puts others ahead of himself, etc.. The list could go on and on depending on the person. Freemasonry takes qualities such as those and helps that man develop them and refine them even more though. It helps a good man take the knowledge that character traits bring and helps develop wisdom. Thats how I look at it at least.

Not a dumb question at all. While many Masons are skilled craftsmen, myself included, Freemasonry operates under two “denominations” if you will, Operative and Speculative Masonry. Operative masonry would include crafts such as architecture where the form,, beauty, and strength of a structure is the main point of interest, but modern Freemasons operate mainly under speculative Masonry, whereby we use symbols, allegory, and the like to apply meaning to instruments and other things as reminders to stay on the right path in life.

Edit: I wish I could give a thumbs up because that was a very good question. Thanks for asking.
Cool man. Thanks for the good explanation. Sounds like an interesting club. Then again, it probably wouldn't have been around this long if it wasn't.

I'd have much rather you said there was no pedo stuff. But then i suppose there are sick people in all walks of life.

I will rephrase to eliminate any confusion. A known pedophile cannot be a Freemason. In fact, if you have a criminal record you cannot be a Mason. If you are a Nasok and commit a felonious crime such as pedophilia, your membership will be revoked. We do believe in second chances and all matters are equally weighed when deciding to terminate a man’s membership, but a Mason isn’t going to keep letting something happen within Masonry that will call our moral and ethical standards or conduct into question by the public. We aren’t about that.

One of the reason I question the Freemasons true intentions are bc some of the people that belong to it seem like really bad people. For example, Dr. Fauci did the hidden hand and if you look at pictures of past Freemasons doing the hidden hand, its obvious that was what it was. Dr. Fauci is not a good person and I think most people aware of what went on with covid and the vaccines would agree. I just feel that there is a lot of deception involved with freemasonry, which in itself is luciferian.

What happens to a Freemason that shares the secrets?

One of the reason I question the Freemasons true intentions are bc some of the people that belong to it seem like really bad people. For example, Dr. Fauci did the hidden hand and if you look at pictures of past Freemasons doing the hidden hand, its obvious that was what it was. Dr. Fauci is not a good person and I think most people aware of what went on with covid and the vaccines would agree.
eye-roll-the-office-stanley-m8xti3n0vo7cyj7w.gif

One of the reason I question the Freemasons true intentions are bc some of the people that belong to it seem like really bad people. For example, Dr. Fauci did the hidden hand and if you look at pictures of past Freemasons doing the hidden hand, its obvious that was what it was. Dr. Fauci is not a good person and I think most people aware of what went on with covid and the vaccines would agree. I just feel that there is a lot of deception involved with freemasonry, which in itself is luciferian.

What happens to a Freemason that shares the secrets?
There’s shitty people in every group and organization on the planet. I’ve never seen or heard any “deception” in my time in freemasonry. It’s hardly luciferian when you must believe in God to be a member. My lodge gives a Bible to new members. There are way too many crazy but sometimes hilarious conspiracy theories online.