Anyone familiar with Sxript

100% means don’t use use them if they’re a sponsor.

How do you feel about the aasforum ? Not to be confused with asf . I know they have testing done on many of their sponsors and not all of them test well which makes it seem less questionable.

How do you feel about the aasforum ? Not to be confused with asf . I know they have testing done on many of their sponsors and not all of them test well which makes it seem less questionable.
I am not familiar with that forum. I was more thinking of asf. Glad the AAS is getting testing done. I'll check them out.

He is unsure if they are the same. Sciroxx scammed me and were also in the news for getting busted in 2013 and 2018.
No. Theyre the same. Carl from Sciroxx was involved in setting up Sxript w/another guy and thimgs went sideways and Sciroxx basically sidelined dude and took it over. Stopped selling script gear and started selling scirrox stuff. It was all very public over at eroids.

This whole thread sucks. Quit looking at the source boards. Of course every lab looks good on those. They pay to be able to delete posts and they hire reps.

If the gear was any good they wouldn’t have to do that shit. Don’t fall for the trap. Everyone has and moves on after eventually getting bunk shit.

This whole thread sucks. Quit looking at the source boards. Of course every lab looks good on those. They pay to be able to delete posts and they hire reps.

If the gear was any good they wouldn’t have to do that shit. Don’t fall for the trap. Everyone has and moves on after eventually getting bunk shit.
Source boards are no match for the power of Meso!

No. Theyre the same. Carl from Sciroxx was involved in setting up Sxript w/another guy and thimgs went sideways and Sciroxx basically sidelined dude and took it over. Stopped selling script gear and started selling scirrox stuff. It was all very public over at eroids.
Eroids is not exactly well respected, and where did you hear this about Sciroxx=Sxript? Got any real evidence as just hearsay really doesn't fly here.

Eroids is not exactly well respected, and where did you hear this about Sciroxx=Sxript? Got any real evidence as just hearsay really doesn't fly here.

You’re getting your boards crossed Mindless. Too much hopping back and forth.

Hearsay flies here. This isn’t ASF. If guys got even the slightest inkling that a lab is related to another lab WE WANT TO KNOW.

When has it ever been different?

Oh, so you’re the gatekeeper of what is acceptable? I’d imagine if I saw something negative about a source on a paid/shill board it’d have to some undeniable credibility because they didn’t delete it or ban the member.

I ordered some of his test and anavar. Came in about 3 days. Packaging is awesome but we know that means jack shit. Took Anavar before workout last night and had the usual forearm pumps just while driving. I probably won't send the Anavar to get tested as I only got a pretty small order
you should probably replace your power steering pump

Does anyone have personal experience with the UGL Sxript . Seems like they have some good prices on testosterone, their anavar is a little pricey though.
Placed an order with them a few days ago. Received it extremely fast, like amazon prime fast. Very pleased with it thus far.

Back