Anyone familiar with Sxript

I just don't understand how a source can go through all these efforts to have nice labels, great communication, and fast shipping, and not have a reliable product. How hard is it? Do they do good at first and then production just gets too much to handle?

I just don't understand how a source can go through all these efforts to have nice labels, great communication, and fast shipping, and not have a reliable product. How hard is it? Do they do good at first and then production just gets too much to handle?

Well, @Drbronson527 was happy with what he received.

The UGLs on source boards get to pay fees assuring good reviews and the ability to coverup crap like this. Post pics on one of those other boards and you’ll see exactly how it works. Vets who receive freebies will defend the UGL and bully the fuck outta you. But if you dare fight back, you’re “starting drama” and they’ll ban you. It’s totally fucked.

Went through Karl when Scirrox was on BOP. First order was fine. Second order got fucked. Third order was received but gear was fake. How I hate BOP!!!

Went through Karl when Scirrox was on BOP. First order was fine. Second order got fucked. Third order was received but gear was fake. How I hate BOP!!!
How did your 4th order go?
IJL.gif

Please, I'm not stupid! I ordered from Blue Collar Godz for my next order and got more fake gear! But the rep said I was crazy cause he uses their stuff and it's the bomb! Wait a minute... lol.

In my defense this was my first few tries after 17 yrs training natural. I was totally fuckin stupid. BOP must of loved me!!!

How do you feel about the aasforum ? Not to be confused with asf . I know they have testing done on many of their sponsors and not all of them test well which makes it seem less questionable.
They do appear to do a lot of testing on that board. And its not locked....anyone who is registered can see the results.

How did you determine quality?

For me, i like to see oil in my vials. That's a true mark of quality. Shiny labels with barcodes and holograms are also a good sign.

Anytime i receive a vial full of raisins, fruity pebbles or pop rocks, i know something isn't quite right. Especially when i can't draw them into a syringe with an 18g needle.

You gotta watch these UGLs, they're a tricky bunch.

Back