• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

Anyone used goldtropin HGH?

those will def affect igf numbers but thats still terrible igf and stuff like this makes me not run generics anymore.i doubt they are same exact golds but still I would drop tren and AI and test again if you can!

I will definitely test again. How long after tren/AI should I wait before testing again?

So I don't know if my gold tops are the same as these but I got em from a source on SST and had serum levels test at 38. IGF was just normal though at 62 so take that for what it's worth. No baseline to compare.

Can anyone comment on this though, the serum is high, meaning legit, the igf is now? Is he not converting? What can be done about this, assuming the serum shows legit gh?

Can anyone comment on this though, the serum is high, meaning legit, the igf is now? Is he not converting? What can be done about this, assuming the serum shows legit gh?

Appreciate you commenting on this as I too would like to know. Next test I take will be in 3-4 weeks, I'm going to stop nolvadex and Raloxofine (gyno) and see how that affects it.

I am in the US, I was just going by the quest lab report saying normal range was 55-331?

62 is horrible, even for a middle aged man not injecting any growth hormone. Just awful.

That would be like doing 600mg of test a week, getting a blood result of 280 ng/DL, and calling it good because the "range" is 270-1070 when you should be up close to 3000.

5 units a day ought to put you in the 500-600 range for IGF-1.

62 is horrible, even for a middle aged man not injecting any growth hormone. Just awful.

That would be like doing 600mg of test a week, getting a blood result of 280 ng/DL, and calling it good because the "range" is 270-1070 when you should be up close to 3000.

5 units a day ought to put you in the 500-600 range for IGF-1.

Got it. What could be causing the low reading, does it fluctuate throughout the day? I feel like that number is skewed

Well, unless you are dying of liver disease, I would guess that whatever you injected is not what you thought it was. Try using a known good source (like pharma) at 5 iu for a couple weeks and retest IGF-1, and then you will know.

Well, unless you are dying of liver disease, I would guess that whatever you injected is not what you thought it was. Try using a known good source (like pharma) at 5 iu for a couple weeks and retest IGF-1, and then you will know.

If I was going to retest the GH I have would I need to do the hgh serum test again or is it fine to just test igf 1 levels?

Tren def affects igf so would drop everything for 3 weeks and test igf again.I tested a bunch of generics and couldnt top 300 only thing that raised my igf was pharm grade so thats what I run my baseline igf was 135 and I tested mauves blacks greys from TP and supertropin which are supposedly the same but scored higher on tp greys go figure.My liver is fine just dont think
I convert high igf but my test levals go up to 5k.Hgh Serums I tested think the highest I scored was 47 on mauves but then scored like 250 igf off 4ius so I just stopped teesting generics.

I don't know what the problem is with this gh but I raise the dosage a bit the water retention is crazy and if I keep a low dosage I have no problems but my skin is not perfectly thin there is always that little imperfection that makes you lose the podium

I tested a bunch of generics and couldnt top 300 only thing that raised my igf was pharm grade so thats what I run my baseline igf was 135 . . .
. Yeah, but 300 is near the top of the range for an adult (not a teenager) and will have good effects on your physique. Trenbolona's IGF-1 was 62!

Just curious, since you said the only thing that raised your IGF was pharm grade, what did your IGF-1 go up to on pharmaceutical growth?

Tren def affects igf so would drop everything for 3 weeks and test igf again.I tested a bunch of generics and couldnt top 300 only thing that raised my igf was pharm grade so thats what I run my baseline igf was 135 and I tested mauves blacks greys from TP and supertropin which are supposedly the same but scored higher on tp greys go figure.My liver is fine just dont think
I convert high igf but my test levals go up to 5k.Hgh Serums I tested think the highest I scored was 47 on mauves but then scored like 250 igf off 4ius so I just stopped teesting generics.

It just seems so odd for GH serum to be so high and my igf so low, something I'm taking has to be lowering it. I feel pretty confident saying that the GH is legit.

I know others who are taking this GH from same source who are loving it, I am about 2.5 months into this first run with GH and I'm starting to notice the fat loss benefits. First two months dealth with alot of bloating, extreme lethargy (especially of i dosed all 4ius at once) and going hypo sometimes.

mighty mouse on here scored 500-600 i think off opti plenty of ppl score higher than 300s some guys baseline are 250-300s. my baseline was 130 and two highest scores were 330-360 off of geno and humatrope from turkey.im test seros soon as I run 4-5iu of those now hoping for a 400 at least!On TPs mauves blacks greys I scored in 200s and supertropins scored 199 off of 4ius. def lots of factors go into igf and I started not taking tren adex and any orals still didnt matter with generics for me at least

mighty mouse on here scored 500-600 i think off opti plenty of ppl score higher than 300s some guys baseline are 250-300s. my baseline was 130 and two highest scores were 330-360 off of geno and humatrope from turkey.im test seros soon as I run 4-5iu of those now hoping for a 400 at least!On TPs mauves blacks greys I scored in 200s and supertropins scored 199 off of 4ius. def lots of factors go into igf and I started not taking tren adex and any orals still didnt matter with generics for me at least

Really interested in trying optis grey tops, missed out on the sale he was running.

For TP do you order direct or go with a reseller? His prices are great but I heard the T/a sucks

I just saw ya on nolvdex pretty sure that tanks igf Numbers I think and I bought directly from TP once you get OK from him they are on there way and sometimes his TA aint bad just doesnt talk a lot is why people get mad but hey I just waited 3 months for these stupid goldtops snd longest i waited with TP was 30 days his always show up unless customs snatches them and he aways reships though.

Lately I've been going in a 5 day on/2 day off pattern at only 2iu's a day. Same pattern each time, I weigh about 5-8 lbs less after the 2 days off and by day 5 of injecting I'm back up with fluid and I can see the fucking retention in my ankles again. I have never held fluid like this on any other generic HGH, it's starting to piss me off. I'll stay at 2iu with this stuff, I saw what going up with it did for me last time. Do I believe it's real? Yes. Do I think they add shit to it to give you more side effects? Probably so

Lately I've been going in a 5 day on/2 day off pattern at only 2iu's a day. Same pattern each time, I weigh about 5-8 lbs less after the 2 days off and by day 5 of injecting I'm back up with fluid and I can see the fucking retention in my ankles again. I have never held fluid like this on any other generic HGH, it's starting to piss me off. I'll stay at 2iu with this stuff, I saw what going up with it did for me last time. Do I believe it's real? Yes. Do I think they add shit to it to give you more side effects? Probably so

The water retention on my gold tops is also ridiculous as well, mine are from synergy forge from SST. All of his gear is legit, I certainly believe my HGH is real as I've encountered all the usual sides and after almost 3 months in starting to notice the fat loss benefits. But yeah the water retention drives me nuts, I might switch to dragons blacks for awhile to see if I hold water as bad on those.