Average tax wedge across various countries.

My god Cherokee is so fucking dumb. you worked 18 hours a day every day a year? Stfu dude. Then why are you in a weight lifting website since you obviously have no time to lift.

If you're paying $365k in taxes, working 20 hours a day FOR 18 YEARS, then you're just dumb. You're already making way more fucking money than you need. Work less. Make less... But you'll STILL be WAY over what you need to live a lavish, luxurious life. So you have nobody to blame but yourself.

You por baby, making millions per year, having to pay taxes! I feel so bad for you.

And if you've REALLY been making that much for that long (I doubt anyonehere believes you), then you should have either taken a business owner position and delegated daily responsibilities to another or sold you highly profitable company for a massive profit and invested passively. Or just invested you earnings and you'd be well into the 8-figure net worth by now. I don't know anyone who has over 2-3 million that still works that many hours. So basically you are just saying you're too dumb to delegate. So quit bitching because your suffering is 100% self inflicted.

I agree with you about modern medicine keeping people alive too long. But it isn't about "inferior people". It's about everyone. There's plenty of dumb-as-a-brick rich people out there too. There's even one posting in this thread right now about how it's so wrong he has to pay taxes! Poor, delusional little thing. So sad. But like, pathetic sad, not sad sad. XD

This is the one and only thread I'll make that is blatantly antagonizing another here on Meso. yall know that ain't my style. I have Cherokee ignored for a reason lol. I just had to let it out though. Take care everyone. Wish you all well regardless of political viewpoints!

My god Cherokee is so fucking dumb. you worked 18 hours a day every day a year? Stfu dude. Then why are you in a weight lifting website since you obviously have no time to lift.

If you're paying $365k in taxes, working 20 hours a day FOR 18 YEARS, then you're just dumb. You're already making way more fucking money than you need. Work less. Make less... But you'll STILL be WAY over what you need to live a lavish, luxurious life. So you have nobody to blame but yourself.
Hangar rent is expensive, so is upkeep on the plane. Taxes on multiple properties. It adds up. Just to heat my pool, because I live in a rural area I use propane, it cost me about $100 a day just to keep the pool warm! 860,000 Btu heater.

You por baby, making millions per year, having to pay taxes! I feel so bad for you.
It's theft. Kinda funny, the less. you work, the less you pay. Don't work at all, and its all given to you. Lets punish the productive citizens!

And if you've REALLY been making that much for that long (I doubt anyonehere believes you),
Don't believe anything without proof, I don't. But... you have more faith in the average IQ, I don't, so.. I say many will "believe". I mean, if they believe in the Baby Jesus story, they will believe anything!

then you should have either taken a business owner position and delegated daily responsibilities to another or sold you highly profitable company for a massive profit and invested
I see you never ran a business. Try finding capable people.

passively. Or just invested you earnings and you'd be well into the 8-figure net worth by now. I don't know anyone who has over 2-3 million that still works that many hours. So
Friend of mine has a few Billionaire friends/associates. He said the #1 trait they all have is, they don't have enough hours in the day. Constantly working. When your making $1000 per hour, and you miss an hour or two , you panic and start to feel like you are becoming poor. It's a bad addiction.

basically you are just saying you're too dumb to delegate. So quit bitching because your suffering is 100% self inflicted.

I agree with you about modern medicine keeping people alive too long. But it isn't about "inferior people". It's about everyone. There's plenty of dumb-as-a-brick rich people out there too. There's even one posting in this thread right now about how it's so wrong he has to pay taxes! Poor, delusional little thing. So sad. But like, pathetic sad, not sad sad. XD
Now you are contradicting yourself, calling yourself dumb.. because now you are believing im wealthy! You should not talk about yourself like that. I don't think your dumb!

This is the one and only thread I'll make that is blatantly antagonizing another here on Meso. yall know that ain't my style. I have Cherokee ignored for a reason lol. I just had to let it out though. Take care everyone. Wish you all well regardless of political viewpoints!

So the employer payroll taxes are only paid by the employer is that right ?
I'm assuming there must be some other local taxes which wasn't included in some of the tax wedges because the average swede pays 30% of their income in direct taxes unlike what's listed on the chart for Sweden.
As far as I remember, the general tax in Sweden is very high and the interest rate is very high on income

And if you've REALLY been making that much for that long (I doubt anyonehere believes you), then you should have either taken a business owner position and delegated daily responsibilities to another or sold you highly profitable company for a massive profit and invested passively. Or just invested you earnings and you'd be well into the 8-figure net worth by now. I don't know anyone who has over 2-3 million that still works that many hours. So basically you are just saying you're too dumb to delegate. So quit bitching because your suffering is 100% self inflicted.

In general, you need to keep the net in such a branch and express your opinion, backing up with facts. And don't get emotional. But some of our colleagues are guilty of this. There is nothing other than your own opinion. I think this is not true.