MESO-Rx Sponsor Axle Labs - US Domestic

Well explain your point then. I seen it as you being exposed as at the least a shill or an alt axel account. I figured you were doing the same to him for ccusa since that's the topic at hand.
the guy is going around speculating on the identities of different sources and accounts of sources. No surprise I guess.

I'm also totally cool with getting whatever checked on my account and can kick me if im doing anything wrong. i post on the source im mainly using if thats Axle so be it. I have a long standing account on SST too and was not linked to axle either but whatever believe what u want and do whatever check needed!

the guy is going around speculating on the identities of different sources and accounts of sources. No surprise I guess.

I'm also totally cool with getting whatever checked on my account and can kick me if im doing anything wrong. i post on the source im mainly using if thats Axle so be it. I have a long standing account on SST too and was not linked to axle either but whatever believe what u want and do whatever check needed!
With the reputation that's been built are you surprised there's speculation or pushback regarding the issues?

2 things.

1. All of you that are bitching at each other like little high school teenagers, you are making it very difficult for anything productive to actually occur in this thread. How is Axle suppose to address anything, if you all jump on each other like cracked out monkeys fighting over a banana? Deep breath. This isnt your social media, let the source thread be what it is meant to be, give Axle the opportunity to answer (or not answer) for himself. If you dont get your answer or dont like the answer what more do you want? Dont order from him. Move on to other threads, find purpose in your life.

2. @Axle Labs Personally, I would like to see you slow down. Your TA time is insanely fast, you have built a solid customer base. Add a few days to your TA time and use some of that free*d up time to focus on quality control and living your life a little. Its a marathon, not a sprint.

2 things.

1. All of you that are bitching at each other like little high school teenagers, you are making it very difficult for anything productive to actually occur in this thread. How is Axle suppose to address anything, if you all jump on each other like cracked out monkeys fighting over a banana? Deep breath. This isnt your social media, let the source thread be what it is meant to be, give Axle the opportunity to answer (or not answer) for himself. If you dont get your answer or dont like the answer what more do you want? Dont order from him. Move on to other threads, find purpose in your life.

2. @Axle Labs Personally, I would like to see you slow down. Your TA time is insanely fast, you have built a solid customer base. Add a few days to your TA time and use some of that free*d up time to focus on quality control and living your life a little. Its a marathon, not a sprint.
I appreciate you giving civil, constructive feedback. I agree, we should be catching things like vials smelling like guaiacol.

Godddddammmn!,, this thread has become a shitshow if you don't like Axle Labs don't use it it's simple, PLENTY of other good sources
Obviously. If there are issues or red flags it is a great idea to bring them up. We should be holding sources to a high standard and criticizing them appropriately.

A few more things you might be able to clear up for us @Axle Labs.

1. You stated in your thread on SST that you had been in buisness for 6 years. 3 locally and 3 online. Since that thread was created in 2023, would you mind elaborating on the other 2 plus years?

2. I’ve seen many sales reps come through these boards. They do not have intricate knowledge of brewing processes and do not order supplies for those things. They often respond that they need to check in or ask someone else these questions. I never saw your “rep” at a loss for those details. When a stopper issues was brought up he said he’d look into new stoppers and place an order. It’s you bro. You are the sales rep.

3. SST mods connected you to playboi22 who was listed on testing provided by juicepal. You admitted in that thread that blind testing done by members was done on accounts you controlled. The two accounts I mentioned here share incredibly similarities. @Killze022 and @JazzHump. Both defending on colonials behalf. The injectable superdrol. The orange burgamot. Cat cafe. One asks for advice on sending out packs and how to do so safely. Both show interest in raw vendors. And last and most importantly they show up to defend and promote you repeatedly. I’d say that’s a bit more than coincidental.

4. Please share with us a list of products that contain guiacol. I see evidence that this has been an issue in the past.

Attachments

• A98CF77B-A23E-4C58-B426-7C7F3EF4DB10.png
    A98CF77B-A23E-4C58-B426-7C7F3EF4DB10.png
    802.2 KB · Views: 76
  • 980E1253-75FB-4A5C-8E93-C8838F8B15AF.png
    980E1253-75FB-4A5C-8E93-C8838F8B15AF.png
    850 KB · Views: 74
  • 0B577B27-4439-4E78-BCFC-8C24D21874A3.png
    0B577B27-4439-4E78-BCFC-8C24D21874A3.png
    746.4 KB · Views: 71
  • 008062BC-258F-4C5E-8057-9C01FA23A788.png
    008062BC-258F-4C5E-8057-9C01FA23A788.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 66
  • D3B2A2E9-A8E3-4656-A88E-822B65D1242D.png
    D3B2A2E9-A8E3-4656-A88E-822B65D1242D.png
    798 KB · Views: 80
A few more things you might be able to clear up for us @Axle Labs.

1. You stated in your thread on SST that you had been in buisness for 6 years. 3 locally and 3 online. Since that thread was created in 2023, would you mind elaborating on the other 2 plus years?

2. I’ve seen many sales reps come through these boards. They do not have intricate knowledge of brewing processes and do not order supplies for those things. They often respond that they need to check in or ask someone else these questions. I never saw your “rep” at a loss for those details. When a stopper issues was brought up he said he’d look into new stoppers and place an order. It’s you bro. You are the sales rep.

3. SST mods connected you to playboi22 who was listed on testing provided by juicepal. You admitted in that thread that blind testing done by members was done on accounts you controlled. The two accounts I mentioned here share incredibly similarities. @Killze022 and @JazzHump. Both defending on colonials behalf. The injectable superdrol. The orange burgamot. Cat cafe. One asks for advice on sending out packs and how to do so safely. Both show interest in raw vendors. And last and most importantly they show up to defend and promote you repeatedly. I’d say that’s a bit more than coincidental.

4. Please share with us a list of products that contain guiacol. I see evidence that this has been an issue in the past.
Charge your fucking phone

please look into @Killze022 its definitely @Axle Labs .

@Millard please also look into @JazzHump. If IP’s match I wouldn’t be surprised at all.
The following four accounts have used the same two IP addresses on both ISP and cellular networks on dozens of occasions and they all post in this thread. The likelihood of this occurring by chance is very small:

@Axle Labs
@Killze022
@JazzHump
@BlueBearFromHell

Vendor alt accounts are prohibited. If I find any evidence to support it, the alt accounts will be banned.

While there may be other explanations for this, Occam's razor would suggest they are alternate user accounts.

Holy shit!

Thanks Millard... good work @American Muscle

Now Axle will come in here and tell us that those other 3 were just his new marketing guy and it's all some big mistake and Millard's actually wrong.

Pathological liars never take responsibility for their very clear patterns of behavior...

Bidens pr team is looking better than this situation right now lol
Holy shit!

Thanks Millard... good work @American Muscle

Now Axle will come in here and tell us that those other 3 were just his new marketing guy and it's all some big mistake and Millard's actually wrong.

Pathological liars never take responsibility for their very clear patterns of behavior...

Members smelled something on their vials and ended up sniffing out something entirely different. This will be interesting. I'm not an SST user but if Axle was using alt accounts there I wouldn't be surprised if he tried it here as well.

Members smelled something on their vials and ended up sniffing out something entirely different. This will be interesting. I'm not an SST user but if Axle was using alt accounts there I wouldn't be surprised if he tried it here as well.
Either way I hope we receive an explanation on the matter.

The following four accounts have used the same two IP addresses on both ISP and cellular networks on dozens of occasions and they all post in this thread. The likelihood of this occurring by chance is very small:

@Axle Labs
@Killze022
@JazzHump
@BlueBearFromHell

While there may be other explanations for this, Occam's razor would suggest they are alternate user accounts.
Thanks @Millard much appreciated. Let’s see if we hear back from the source now boys. Interested on having the rest of my questions answered.