MESO-Rx Sponsor Axle Labs - US Domestic

All the orals I’ve gotten from axle don’t have a funny smell. I don’t know if he just recently started changing how he’s doing things.
What orals did you get? The last batch of anadrol didn’t get me any issues. This new batch is fucking my stomach up pretty bad. Intense bloating, constipation, etc.

Related?

Roidtest comes with a series of vials containing different chemicals and corrosive acids that are chemically reactive with different compounds. You add 3 to 6 drops and match it with the color chart. It was my first time ordering from Axlelabs. The vials look clean. Test c looks a little thinner and lighter than colored than big pharma. Not necessarily a bad thing. I also ordered deca and it came in thicker and a darker yellow. Both very clean. There lab reports and reputation are in good standing. Good customer service. The price was excellent coming in at 30$ for 300mg/ml my big pharma stuff comes in at 200$ for a 100mg/ml bottle. The test c is mainly what I ordered for but 100$ limit so I had to get the deca as well. I might use it as some point. I put some under my tongue to make sure i wasnt going to have a reaction. Noticed it has a light minty taste. It passed every test with the exception of the A vial in the roid test kit. 1 failed out of 4 so I'm sure it's legit. I even contacted roidtest and they got right back to me telling me the B and D tests are the recommended ones. They both passed. So I guess I'm good. The deca passed the b test but the g test did not come up quite right. May be a dosage issue as the test only goes to 200mg/ml. The G and F tests are suppose to give you a rough estimate of dosage as well. And both where over there charts as the test c was 300mg/ml and deca is 400mg/ml. So I didn't know how they would react. The test cost me 130$ so it was worth it. It was a fun little experiment regardless.

What orals did you get? The last batch of anadrol didn’t get me any issues. This new batch is fucking my stomach up pretty bad. Intense bloating, constipation, etc.
Anavar proviron arimidex raloxifene clomid. I don’t smell anything from these bags. I also bought these feb/march so could be a different batch.

I haven’t used any of axles orals but I do get all of the above when blasting anadrol with some pretty bad heart burn everytime.

So is he banned or just ghosting out on this forum?
No. One of the main purposes of this subforum is to hold vendors to account. This also means giving them the opportunity to respond, address, defend, and/or take responsibility or accountability.
His main account doesn't seem to be banned, but I'm not sure if temp bans show on the profile?
Vendors are not permitted to have multiple undisclosed accounts to promote themselves. All identified alternate accounts have been banned.

Peptides will be restocked next week. Clen is also restocked. And tretinoin is added to the store.

No. One of the main purposes of this subforum is to hold vendors to account. This also means giving them the opportunity to respond, address, defend, and/or take responsibility or accountability.

Vendors are not permitted to have multiple undisclosed accounts to promote themselves. All identified alternate accounts have been banned.
Yea we made a booboo. Got a little too business oriented with the promotion tactics. But yea totally understand if we get banned/kicked for it. Sorry, regardless - didn't need to be doing any of that!

Nothing different in the products/shipping currently for the people sending all the emails. Still filling all orders as normal.

You may continue the shitshow now.

Peptides will be restocked next week. Clen is also restocked. And tretinoin is added to the store.

Yea we made a booboo. Got a little too business oriented with the promotion tactics. But yea totally understand if we get banned/kicked for it. Sorry, regardless - didn't need to be doing any of that!

Nothing different in the products/shipping currently for the people sending all the emails. Still filling all orders as normal.

That’s it? A “boo boo”?

lol bro just stop. All your alt accounts are banned with a tag that warns it’s your fake accounts.

Your time as axle is over, go rebrand again and try maybe just conducting honest business? That will get you farther than thinking we’re a bunch of idiots you can fool
Why tf did you tag me originally lol I made a mistake defending him and learned a valuable lesson with the events that have unfolded the past few days. But I see I spurred something that did end up finding a few.

First SST and now Meso?

Spend less time with alt accounts and figure out how to properly brew NPP.
IMG_8128.gif

That’s it?
What about the guaiacol smell in all of your products? What about the batch numbers that don’t mean shit or the cross contamination that you also had with your last operation..or you know the one before the last one or whatever

Are the SST mods still retards for banning you or are you the retard cause how do you come here and get caught doing the same shit
Guessing there’s another marketing person that needs to be fired lmao

Sorry, we made a grave mistake*
Your OPSEC was so lousy that you got caught using the same damn IP address for multiple accounts, dude. You’re sending felonies through the mail to other people who would very much like to not go to prison.

A number of your products are terribly misdosed.

You’ve got cross contamination issues.

Which…which part of being a UGL would you say you’re good at?

You’ve overstayed your welcome. In other words, fuck off

Your OPSEC was so lousy that you got caught using the same damn IP address for multiple accounts, dude. You’re sending felonies through the mail to other people who would very much like to not go to prison.

A number of your products are terribly misdosed.

You’ve got cross contamination issues.

Which…which part of being a UGL would you say you’re good at?
Well, we did fix the NPP having test cyp, but if there’s another compound you’re referring to, let us know.

What are the “number that are misdosed”? Still scratching my head on this one. There’s the NPP which was fixed.. and then I’m drawing a blank. But if you enlighten us via testing, we would address it.

This is interesting to watch… 20 year staff member and this is the first source thread they have commented on. Axle ghosting his own thread to only come back 10 mins after this staff member comments.. just interesting.

“Nothing different in the products”….

This is interesting to watch… 20 year staff member and this is the first source thread they have commented on. Axle ghosting his own thread to only come back 10 mins after this staff member comments.. just interesting.

“Nothing different in the products”….
I mean to play devils advocate what can he say? Nothing is going to change what happened. I see your point. Was odd

What he can do is slow down brewing, be more consistent and precise with each batch even if it comes at a cost of making money slower, I’d prefer to see this. As well as increasing opsec. The money is in the long game. I think small lab's get a taste of the money and they want to ride that high as long as possible no matter the cost or outcome. Maybe I’m wrong ‍♂️

@Axle Labs slow down fix your shit test it all, toss all the junk. The people will find out. May as well just be open and honest if there is something in vials or something got cross contaminated . Only way you’re gonna keep making money man. All my shit from you has been solid. Just giving some criticism.

Well, we did fix the NPP having test cyp, but if there’s another compound you’re referring to, let us know.

What are the “number that are misdosed”? Still scratching my head on this one. There’s the NPP which was fixed.. and then I’m drawing a blank. But if you enlighten us via testing, we would address it.
How about all the random fucking vials that smell of guaiacol? You want to come clean on that? Do you bathe in the stuff or something?