MESO-Rx Sponsor Axle Labs - US Domestic

I’ve spent the majority of my work day reading all I can and this is what I think we are dealing with here. Dragon ordinance > Colonial Labs > Juicepal > Axel Labs > 808 Labs.

I’d be willing to lay out my findings on this matter when I have more time, but to some things up quickly. Colonial also served as a domestic reshipper for dragon ordinance. When Kirkland police busted colonial (I believe axel was one of the four arrested in this situation) that operation came to a stop. He admits to knowing colonial and details surrounding the bust on the jazzhump alt. Why no one served time in that matter seems rather clear. Some type of telling must have taken place. Somehow after this axel began brewing and testing for juicepal. After that operation imploded due to guiacol in product that didn’t need it and cross contamination, juicepal split into muscle candy and axel labs. Axel labs was then caught using alts to drum up buisness and shit on muscle candy and banned from SST. He then created 808 labs to skirt the ban and continue buisness.

I’m in communication with other key players in this situation and will hopefully have more to report back soon.

I’ve spent the majority of my work day reading all I can and this is what I think we are dealing with here. Dragon ordinance > Colonial Labs > Juicepal > Axel Labs > 808 Labs.

I’d be willing to lay out my findings on this matter when I have more time, but to some things up quickly. Colonial also served as a domestic reshipper for dragon ordinance. When Kirkland police busted colonial (I believe axel was one of the four arrested in this situation) that operation came to a stop. He admits to knowing colonial and details surrounding the bust on the jazzhump alt. Why no one served time in that matter seems rather clear. Some type of telling must have taken place. Somehow after this axel began brewing and testing for juicepal. After that operation imploded due to guiacol in product that didn’t need it and cross contamination, juicepal split into muscle candy and axel labs. Axel labs was then caught using alts to drum up buisness and shit on muscle candy and banned from SST. He then created 808 labs to skirt the ban and continue buisness.

I’m in communication with other key players in this situation and will hopefully have more to report back soon.

I think it’s JuiceApe not JuicePal.

I think MC is in that fairytail somewhere.

And from what I understand, juiceape imploded due to the brewer and owner fighting / splitting. I think SST mods publicly posted that as well. Please continue though.

Last edited:
I think MC is in that fairytail somewhere.

And from what I understand, juiceape imploded due to the brewer and owner fighting / splitting. I think SST mods publicly posted that as well. Please continue though.
You really gonna make me spell it out and prove you a liar for the second time in a week? Not smart.

This is interesting to watch… 20 year staff member and this is the first source thread they have commented on. Axle ghosting his own thread to only come back 10 mins after this staff member comments.. just interesting.

“Nothing different in the products”….
Very interesting to say the least. I am starting to hear the X Files theme song when reading this thread. Alex Jones was right "they are turning the frogs gay".

Very interesting to say the least. I am starting to hear the X Files theme song when reading this thread. Alex Jones was right "they are turning the frogs gay".
O that was my last comment regarding the drama. Will give any store/product updates going forward.

Thanks to the rest for the continued orders.

No. One of the main purposes of this subforum is to hold vendors to account. This also means giving them the opportunity to respond, address, defend, and/or take responsibility or accountability.

Vendors are not permitted to have multiple undisclosed accounts to promote themselves. All identified alternate accounts have been banned.
Forgive me, but now I don't understand. You want members here to hold vendors to account and to be proactive about safety. This vendor has been exposed for unsafe practices and alternate accounts that you say are not allowed. After banning these, which he started in the first place, he is still here. So what was the point of all your members' work to expose all this?

Forgive me, but now I don't understand. You want members here to hold vendors to account and to be proactive about safety. This vendor has been exposed for unsafe practices and alternate accounts that you say are not allowed. After banning these, which he started in the first place, he is still here. So what was the point of all your members' work to expose all this?
You don't get it. Every board that has "Daddy" taking care of them has pay to play setups for vendors. The administration protects certain vendors for money and a lot is swept under the rug. Those boards are out there and you're welcome to go to them. Here we get more freedom to regulate ourselves and it's a more open marketplace where members regulate it. The the are vendors of every kind here from great to terrible. Basically by sharing information, exposing bullshit, testing, and sharing our good and bad experiences. We can help each other to make informed decisions. There are flaws to the system as well but it is way better.

Members and vendors can and will get banned if they break the rules like harassment, doxing, scamming, things like that.

You don't get it. Every board that has "Daddy" taking care of them has pay to play setups for vendors. The administration protects certain vendors for money and a lot is swept under the rug. Those boards are out there and you're welcome to go to them. Here we get more freedom to regulate ourselves and it's a more open marketplace where members regulate it. The the are vendors of every kind here from great to terrible. Basically by sharing information, exposing bullshit, testing, and sharing our good and bad experiences. We can help each other to make informed decisions. There are flaws to the system as well but it is way better.

Members and vendors can and will get banned if they break the rules like harassment, doxing, scamming, things like that.

Does doing something against the rules result in a a ban, suspension, or slap on the risk? Roasting from MESO members?

What are the orders of magnitude here, given the crimes committed?

Business as usual doesn't seem too far off. Put an ankle monitor on this motherfucker.

Does doing something against the rules result in a a ban, suspension, or slap on the risk? Roasting from MESO members?

Business as usual doesn't seem too far off. Put an ankle monitor on this motherfucker.
I certainly won't be buying anything from this guy. To many red flags and sloppily pulling the same bullshit on 2 different forums. People buy from vendors I never would though, so he'll probably still do some business.

He actually was doing pretty good with testing, reimbursing for testing, correcting mistakes, etc. If he just carried in like that he'd build a good rep. When a guy has a good thing going and blows it all because of a stupid decision, a bad decision that already cost him on another board, and he does it again that shows some cards I have no interest in. I don't want my personal info in his books and I don't want his products. No thanks.

For what it it’s worth I’ll probably get scolded for this and I’m new to this bored but have definitely been through these forums for years and no I’m no alt Acc you can run my ip I placed an order literally a day before this bored really blew up I was nervous once I seen everything but my pack td yesterday and I throughly inspected all I didn’t have any smell on bottles nore did I have any smell on pin once I pulled it out of each bottle all bottle filled to identical levels all caps on and lids tight as pharma lids (test e 250, deca 250, mast 400) so I personally was pleased at the end of the day. Roast me if you want I’ve definitely been through the good and bad through out the years though.

I’m with you on this one