MESO-Rx Sponsor Axle Labs - US Domestic

Every time I read this thread I'm going to think about guacamole. After doing alot of research online this guaiacol is very common and only toxic in extremely high levels. Its used as an expectorant if you have a cold lol. Individuals that use the same equipment for brewing even after cleaning the smell remains. I believe that may be what's going on here. Or reused equipment. Could also explain the cross contamination others have been talking about. I havent had any issue with that. I've been running his goods for awhile now and haven't had any issues and there's alot of others as well. I'm betting he has already fixed the issue. I would like to see additional testing from others that have ordered and are concerned about his products. As for names and ip addresses (marketing) it doesn't really bother me. Honesty Product quality and good service are what's important.
You sound like an Axle alt… your betting hes already fixed the issue when Axle HIMSELF wont even address this and just calls it “drama” that he “wont comment on any further” i e digging his head in the sand waiting for this to pass over…

Yeah man I'm sure he fixed it even though this same issue was being reported when he was brewing for JuiceApe - are you confident or confidently retarded?

EDIT: Oh you use roidtest, so confidently retarded.
I don't know anything about JuiceApe I usually don't get involved with any drama. Could of been from before my time on this forum. Was it about the guacamole? Or mixed compounds? Also was it confirmed he was that individual? In my experiences with axle he usually resolves issues quickly. If he was the same individual why would he make the same mistakes in the same ways. It's not profitable to a business. It can't be fun setting up new accounts rebranding joining random forums just to get called out and have to do it again all over. Like I said before I really want to see testing done on the compounds in question. If there's physical evidence and it's not taken care of then there's no question. Definitely confidently retarded. man this forums got some drama.

You sound like an Axle alt… your betting hes already fixed the issue when Axle HIMSELF wont even address this and just calls it “drama” that he “wont comment on any further” i e digging his head in the sand waiting for this to pass over…
I'm definitely not Axle. I don't know why he hasn't addressed it publicly but the guy is under constant attack. Sounds like he needs to hire a lawyer just for this thread lol. I'd just like to see physical evidence either way not the he said she said bs. If there's a problem with a product people should definitely know. If there isn't then it's all good and everyone can go about there business.

I'm definitely not Axle. I don't know why he hasn't addressed it publicly but the guy is under constant attack. Sounds like he needs to hire a lawyer just for this thread lol. I'd just like to see physical evidence either way not the he said she said bs. If there's a problem with a product people should definitely know. If there isn't then it's all good and everyone can go about there business.
The proof is in the pudding and he publicly made a half ass apology for all the accusations. You can ride his dick until it falls off, but he’s still a shitty lab and that’s been on every board he was a source on.

I don't know anything about JuiceApe I usually don't get involved with any drama. Could of been from before my time on this forum. Was it about the guacamole? Or mixed compounds? Also was it confirmed he was that individual? In my experiences with axle he usually resolves issues quickly. If he was the same individual why would he make the same mistakes in the same ways. It's not profitable to a business. It can't be fun setting up new accounts rebranding joining random forums just to get called out and have to do it again all over. Like I said before I really want to see testing done on the compounds in question. If there's physical evidence and it's not taken care of then there's no question. Definitely confidently retarded. man this forums got some drama.
Bro

I just feel bad for Stan in all this, he's not gunna have anytime to enjoy the summer when he's couped up making gear for all of the folks who either lost their domestic source or refuse to buy from this guy after it all came crashing down.

I just feel bad for Stan in all this, he's not gunna have anytime to enjoy the summer when he's couped up making gear for all of the folks who either lost their domestic source or refuse to buy from this guy after it all came crashing down.
He’s lucky he doesn’t offer a full line of mct.

No idea, never looked into it because

1. I brew my own
2. I brew reasonable concentrations that don’t require such.

From what I see, vets and others avoid it like the plague. Much more than EO.

The issue with Axle, aside from having it go in your body, is it has a strong smell apparently. And he is somehow having many if not all his packs reak of it. Ticking time bomb for USPI
If my memory serves me right someone was shipping packages and they smelled like guac. I can’t remember if it was him or muscle candy….

The proof is in the pudding and he publicly made a half ass apology for all the accusations. You can ride his dick until it falls off, but he’s still a shitty lab and that’s been on every board he was a source on.
I'm not dick riding anyone. I wouldn't of admited smelling guiacol in some of the products if I was and definitely wouldn't be asking for test results to be posted publicly to see what the levels are. If someone posts some evidence saying his shit is bad (or if i find out myself) I'm on to the next source just like everyone else. All the testing I've seen and have done myself so far has come up fine. All I've really seen is drama and hearsay. I don't know anything about previous partners or his past but he's done good by myself and alot of others so far. I'm not disagreeing with anyone to make them angry everyone has the right to believe whatever they want. I like to base my judgements on factual evidence is all. I mean that with respect to everyone on the forum. You all clearly have more experience in buying and brewing than I do.

FFS another alt Axle account...

I'm not dick riding anyone. I wouldn't have admited smelling guiacol in some of the products if I was and definitely wouldn't be asking for test results to be posted publicly to see what the levels are. If someone posts some evidence saying his shit is bad (or if i find out myself) I'm on to the next source just like everyone else. All the testing I've seen and have done myself so far has come up fine. All I've really seen is drama and hearsay. I don't know anything about previous partners or his past but he's done good by myself and alot of others so far. I'm not disagreeing with anyone to make them angry everyone has the right to believe whatever they want. I like to base my judgements on factual evidence is all. I mean that with respect to everyone on the forum. You all clearly have more experience in buying and brewing than I do.
This isn’t a ‘people will believe whatever and that’s fine’ situation. This is a ‘this source got totally busted’ situation. This isn’t a matter of opinion. It is a matter of fact. You either may need remedial reading lessons, or are AxleLabs…in which case you definitely need remedial reading lessons because he’s a fucking moron.

FFS another alt Axle account...
I'm really not. But it's funny because now every time I get on here I wonder if everyone has five or ten accounts for different personalities. I look at entire threads and wonder if it's all one person. What if I'm the only other person talking to one nutcase. Lmao

I'm really not. But it's funny because now every time I get on here I wonder if everyone has five or ten accounts for different personalities. I look at entire threads and wonder if it's all one person. What if I'm the only other person talking to one nutcase. Lmao
It’s all just a simulation