MESO-Rx Sponsor Axle Labs - US Domestic

Colonial was another source that would swear he never used guaiacol. Yet his vials reeked like mint/old man breath from 5 feet away.

How many people are really claiming they have guaiacol in their gear?
I placed an order for a wide variety of things just before this thing blew up. Tbf, I was worried I wouldn’t receive my pack (anxiety is a bitch). But I did and ta was regular for domestic. None of my products have the claimed guaiacol smell to them. My only complaint the the capsules separate easily and the oral powder is everywhere. (Disappointing but not the end of the world for me.) I’m not shilling nor trying defend either side, however it seems as it was 1 or 2 people and the others were just saying ‘mine kinda smells but I dunno’. Seems like the wave of the crowd.
Once one person says something the entire crowd follows blind and just goes with the riot.
With what I have said if there is guaiacol on the vials (spilled) or somehow contaminated then yes we have a serious issue. Quality control and reducing harm to our members is #1. From what I read the 1 person sent his off to jano to get it checked. What is the actual outcome people are fighting for?
I’ve been a member here for almost a decade and when this arises we get the facts together, testing, vet the source again, and if there is no agreement between us and the source with good faith we let the thread die if the source is untrustworthy. You new members are just ranting and raving and talking keeping it alive while condemning a source. And most of you have zero clue.
Fuck I miss the old meso and the OG members.

I placed an order for a wide variety of things just before this thing blew up. Tbf, I was worried I wouldn’t receive my pack (anxiety is a bitch). But I did and ta was regular for domestic. None of my products have the claimed guaiacol smell to them. My only complaint the the capsules separate easily and the oral powder is everywhere. (Disappointing but not the end of the world for me.) I’m not shilling nor trying defend either side, however it seems as it was 1 or 2 people and the others were just saying ‘mine kinda smells but I dunno’. Seems like the wave of the crowd.
Once one person says something the entire crowd follows blind and just goes with the riot.
With what I have said if there is guaiacol on the vials (spilled) or somehow contaminated then yes we have a serious issue. Quality control and reducing harm to our members is #1. From what I read the 1 person sent his off to jano to get it checked. What is the actual outcome people are fighting for?
I’ve been a member here for almost a decade and when this arises we get the facts together, testing, vet the source again, and if there is no agreement between us and the source with good faith we let the thread die if the source is untrustworthy. You new members are just ranting and raving and talking keeping it alive while condemning a source. And most of you have zero clue.
We already exposed this guy in half a dozen ways, which wouldn't have happened if some of us just "shut the fuck up"

Keep up the old man ranting about how wonderful everything was a decade ago, nobody cares.

EDIT: Went through your old posts and found multiple source threads where you and others kept piling on for 10+ pages back in 2018 until the source stopped posting... so no different than what we're doing here. If Axel stops promoting his shit here, nobody will post in the thread anymore.

Last edited:
Humalog’s back in stock!

There’s more items that were sent off for testing for latest batches. We’ll include Tirz again, but all current Tirz batches the testing is available on website + our testing thread.

Just shoot us an email if you have questions - can also access the testing directly on our site in its own tab + under each product description.

Last edited:
We already exposed this guy in half a dozen ways, which wouldn't have happened if some of us just "shut the fuck up"

Keep up the old man ranting about how wonderful everything was a decade ago, nobody cares.

EDIT: Went through your old posts and found multiple source threads where you and others kept piling on for 10+ pages back in 2018 until the source stopped posting... so no different than what we're doing here. If Axel stops promoting his shit here, nobody will post in the thread anymore.
My main point in posting was the question. Of how many people were actually affected. In regards to me talking about new members just running theirs mouth there are a few who have contributed zero to whatever tf they post. Not sure why you would attack me when I am asking genuine questions about who was involved, and what we as members plan for the outcome. I stated about my dealings and what I received as well. Because. The way I see it we have 1 or 2 people saying they smell it?
The alt accounts yes are a problem as well. But gtfo my back when most of you are just screaming Monty python ‘she’s a witch’ in here.

My main point in posting was the question. Of how many people were actually affected. In regards to me talking about new members just running theirs mouth there are a few who have contributed zero to whatever tf they post. Not sure why you would attack me when I am asking genuine questions about who was involved, and what we as members plan for the outcome. I stated about my dealings and what I received as well. Because. The way I see it we have 1 or 2 people saying they smell it?
The alt accounts yes are a problem as well. But gtfo my back when most of you are just screaming Monty python ‘she’s a witch’ in here.
As long as Axle is bumping the thread with promotions, we'll keep on screaming.

I haven't seen any test results that show guaiacol in products (other than the products listed on the website that explicitly state that it's included in it--TNE, injectable orals, and perhaps a few other blends im failing to mention)

The NPP/test contamination is a different topic/issue, but I'm speaking strictly on the supposed guaiacol cross contamination

I haven't seen any test results that show guaiacol in products (other than the products listed on the website that explicitly state that it's included in it--TNE, injectable orals, and perhaps a few other blends im failing to mention)

The NPP/test contamination is a different topic/issue, but I'm speaking strictly on the supposed guaiacol cross contamination

There were Atleast 3 alternate accounts that sent it out to test for it. Guessing they should have the results back soon.

Are you guys posting on pm as 808 labs also?Why the different names for your lab?

It's still there in the sponsors section.He started as Axle over there also the 808 popped up lol

Seems like the wave of the crowd.

Gaslighting. Happens all the time. Probably people who got bullied when they were young.

But sometimes it's the only way to get a source to respond before an issue gets swept under the carpet.

Gaslighting. Happens all the time. Probably people who got bullied when they were young.

But sometimes it's the only way to get a source to respond before an issue gets swept under the carpet.
Problem is he didn’t even respond and just kept blowing it off until all his shit was aired out. Doesn’t help the alt accounts and shills in here kept pushing his trash.

I mean I’m one of the people who said my tren “kinda smelled”. Def not going with the crowd tho, it definitely smelled like mint when I pulled from the vial lol