MESO-Rx Sponsor Axle Labs - US Domestic

How much did you charge Axel to say you’d be his shill ? Pathetic !!!
I'm not shilling for axle if I'm the one of 3 people who called him out and caused him to most likely lose money

I don't think night is shilling for Axle... just got a little derailed and is attacking someone he doesn't need to. Let's keep our eye on what's important here boys.
Agreed, I got a lot of tren in my veins (not axles), I got a little carried away arguing so ill just post the test and we will see the results. I believe another member already sent a sample so if we can get the 3rd person to as well then we will have a good amount of independent testing to see if everyone's suspicion is correct.

@desertwarrior sorry for the unneeded confrontation, let's see how everyone's testing comes back.

Influx of emails going to our backup protonmail.

Please email support@AXLELABS.net only. That is the only consistently monitored email currently!

New customers - ordering via website will be quickest. But if you want quickest response only email the above email.

Been on the Test C 300 and mast 400 for about 5 weeks. 600/400.
Been gaining but test isn't like any I have seen before. Like water. Got serious Pip last injection new vial. Hit the other leg today. Hoping I just caught a nerve or user error I guess. Got a bunch of GL test left probably going to switch to that until something safer comes along. Never smelled anything weird checked all vials of tren, test, mast and capsules of anavar. Batch C54 on the test C56 on the mast. If I get pain like that again gonna have to throw it away.
I’m running batch c54 of test e 250 and batch c56 mast 400 no issues with pip very smooth no smell at all either so possibly just a bad shot not endorsing anything just giving my insight that’s all gaining great on both

From an opsec standpoint this is an absolute dumpster fire. Armchair detectives are airing this guy out in their spare time from work. Can you imagine if law enforcement took interest? I think it’s safe to say he’s not even bright enough to be using a vpn correctly if all the alts come back to the same cellular IP. SMH

Adding to what I already mentioned is that anybody with a brain can see this is colonial. Same website, pictures, batch numbers starting with c, alts from Axel promoting colonial and sharing bloods and “independent” testing. The list goes on and on.

Now this is just speculation on my end but I think I understand the guaiacol mystery. Colonial while being popular and well liked had probably the most complaints of any lab ever regarding red and swollen injection site and unrelenting pip. While his actual thread has disappeared from sst some of those complaints can still be found. Imo to circumvent gear crashing as many see it as unfavorable he adds the guaiacol to most injectables. Thus the smell people are detecting and the very high incidence of pip and swollen injection sites. Again this is just speculation. I would be curious to hear if members are experiencing pip and redness from the vials that smell of guaiacol currently though.
I’m not a VPN wizard or anything. But from my understanding, a VPN routes your IP to a different server, which then masks ur IP. With that said, you’ll keep the same IP, regardless of separate accounts. Only time it will change is when you turn it off or the VPN has an automatic timer to switch.

I say this because from an outside perspective, it can make it look like he’s not using a VPN when he actually is

I did not experience any swelling or redness at 1 ml eod tren ace

Also the only complaint from colonial that I found and remember was the test e. Which is very common. It's no great mystery who axle used to work for. It's not a theory it's reality

Also I never smelled guac in anything I bought from colonial labs ever. And during those years I spent several thousand dollars with them.

What colonial did many years ago I don't see what that has to do with here today. It's clearly not the same batch from 4 years ago.

We'll see from the testing I sent out earlier.

You're calling other people arm chair detectives while you do the same thing. If you want to know place an order and send it for testing like I have instead of doing what you claim people shouldn't do
I wouldn’t expect guac to be in Tren Ace. NPP at 200mg, DHB and 300mg test Cyp are a different story.

Last edited:
So hypothetically, if you were looking for a new source, would you say Muscle Candy has a better reputation at this point?
If those are your options you are just choosing the flavor of dick in your beef and rice. Just get better quality gear, from better quality people, without any dicks.

I’m not a VPN wizard or anything. But from my understanding, a VPN routes your IP to a different server, which then masks ur IP. With that said, you’ll keep the same IP, regardless of separate accounts. Only time it will change is when you turn it off or the VPN has an automatic timer to switch.

I say this because from an outside perspective, it can make it look like he’s not using a VPN when he actually is
Millard stated that axels alts had all logged in using the same cellular and isp IP’s on many occasions. That is not indicative of using a vpn.

I’d be weary of this. Although I’ve never heard of end users being targeted, I did note that distribution logs were recovered in the colonial bust. That means that most likely end user data and addys were stored on some level.

I wouldn’t expect guac to be in Tren Ace. NPP at 200mg, DHB and 300mg test Cyp are a different story.
Tren E 200mg batch C47 has guac in it, smells like mint. I got curious after all of the craziness so I cracked it open to see.

Also for clarification, I haven't had an issue with products with guac in them in the past.... just posting up for clarity sake and awareness. Was a longtime Colonial user.

Last edited:
I would like to make a potential deal with axle, if the test is positive for guac I'd like reimbursement via bitcoin for the hplc test. Because obviously I would not be interested in store credit if that is the case. If I was wrong and it's negative, i do not want store credit or any reimbursement at all. I feel this is fair

Regardless of his stance on it, I still will be fulfilling the test. But I feel if you're in the wrong, you should be the one eating the testing cost.

Hope everyone has a great week
@Axle Labs

My sample left my state, i should have results next week around this time.
You know alot of UGL use guac to help stabilize the oils. I use Dbol that has Guac in everyday. Still hasn't made me into a Karen. You get what you pay for with every UGL. 50% of UGL send good mixes in for test and bottle the cheap stuff for us who chose to buy UGL instead of medical grade oil. I've used Axle for awhile and used Ape labs too, never had a problem. Never sniffed it like a Karen or cared for that matter. Because once again, it's my choice to buy here. Just like the FB Karen's, don't like it, move on. Plenty of UGL's around. Why ruin someone's Livelyhood? Where did the guac touch you?

You know alot of UGL use guac to help stabilize the oils. I use Dbol that has Guac in everyday. Still hasn't made me into a Karen. You get what you pay for with every UGL. 50% of UGL send good mixes in for test and bottle the cheap stuff for us who chose to buy UGL instead of medical grade oil. I've used Axle for awhile and used Ape labs too, never had a problem. Never sniffed it like a Karen or cared for that matter. Because once again, it's my choice to buy here. Just like the FB Karen's, don't like it, move on. Plenty of UGL's around. Why ruin someone's Livelyhood? Where did the guac touch you?
Lol

Who cares what you inject bro? It’s UGL bro. Who cares if it’s under dosed or has toxic shit bro. I just want gear bro. No im not checking if it’s safe bro. I just want gains bro.

This is what you sound like to me