MESO-Rx Sponsor Axle Labs - US Domestic

Mast-E(400mg/mL) -> 485.64 mg/mL (Raw usage will be scaled back on subsequent brews)
Mast-E(200mg/mL) -> 248.70 mg/mL (Raw usage will be scaled back on subsequent brews)
Have you guys ever thought about doing the math before brewing or is ‘dump a bunch of shit in and see how it tests’ still the preferred method? I don’t know that I’ve ever seen a lab that’s so consistently inconsistent.

You’ll still get plenty of orders of course, because there are so many people without standards and they like getting things in the mail, but from a purely profit-oriented perspective you’d think you would care about not accidentally overdosing so many of your products.

Have you guys ever thought about doing the math before brewing or is ‘dump a bunch of shit in and see how it tests’ still the preferred method? I don’t know that I’ve ever seen a lab that’s so consistently inconsistent.

You’ll still get plenty of orders of course, because there are so many people without standards and they like getting things in the mail, but from a purely profit-oriented perspective you’d think you would care about not accidentally overdosing so many of your products.
We were definitely using higher raws on Mast-E due to the supplier showing us a lower purity on the previous batch of Mast-E. Due to the purity clearly being brought up, we will now scale back the raw usage based off this data that we see.

Unless im mistaken i think he always tested raws. The issue I understood it to be was he tested raws and a batch but any additional batches made with those raws weren't tested and contamination either by purpose or accident was being shown on the consumer side. That's how some found npp in test and the guaiacol was found but the original test for those products were "fine" . I may be wrong but this is how I saw the events.

It’s incredibly concerning to me that guys here continue to order from this source. With the number of mistakes and blatant violations of source conduct you would think the pitchforks and torches would be out. But instead it’s buisness as usual.

Members have linked this source to several previous labs. Id have to agree with that assessment. All it takes is a single look at those previous source threads to see that the issues here are long running. Yet he assures you that they are taken care of and guys eat it up. Colonial was years ago and the same contamination issues were present. As were the guaiacol issues.

Anyone can brew gear in their kitchen and call themselves a lab. I myself need a bit of trust in that process because I’d like to be around for awhile. How can trust be had for someone who has lied, created false personas to promote himself and discredit competitors, and dropped the ball repeatedly on dosage and compounds added?

To add to all this his last partnership had to be shut down because he stole profits and attempted to take sole control of something he built with others. It’s baffling that feels reports and quick ta has blinded the community into buying from a thieving, compulsive liar, and a terrible brewer.

It’s incredibly concerning to me that guys here continue to order from this source. With the number of mistakes and blatant violations of source conduct you would think the pitchforks and torches would be out. But instead it’s buisness as usual.

Members have linked this source to several previous labs. Id have to agree with that assessment. All it takes is a single look at those previous source threads to see that the issues here are long running. Yet he assures you that they are taken care of and guys eat it up. Colonial was years ago and the same contamination issues were present. As were the guaiacol issues.

Anyone can brew gear in their kitchen and call themselves a lab. I myself need a bit of trust in that process because I’d like to be around for awhile. How can trust be had for someone who has lied, created false personas to promote himself and discredit competitors, and dropped the ball repeatedly on dosage and compounds added?

To add to all this his last partnership had to be shut down because he stole profits and attempted to take sole control of something he built with others. It’s baffling that feels reports and quick ta has blinded the community into buying from a thieving, compulsive liar, and a terrible brewer.

Well said !!!

One thing tho, it’s not the community that’s it’s blinded, it’s the ignorant newbies that have no clue but think they do. Just look at the ones vouching and giving him second and third chances. Check their join dates and that says it all.

So youre still not testing raws then like you said you would lol
We test the final product of each new batch of raws which contains the raws. We clarified this earlier in the thread as well.

In what situation would it be beneficial to test the raws vs. the final brew using the raws? The tested brew is not put on shelves until the test results come in regardless. It is brewed prior to the previous batch running out.

We are also testing every batch of brew now (brewing in larger volumes currently).

Last edited:
We are giving away 15 free vials of the latest batch of tested brews!

5 Tren-A
5 Primo-E
5 Mast-E

Please put the coupon code FREEVIAL at checkout. It will only work 15 times. First come, first serve. The free vial will be selected at random till all 15 run out!

Enjoy.

More oils sent in today to Jano. And more testing results should be sent to us soon as well.

Clen 60mcg testing results:

clen60.png

We test the final product of each new batch of raws which contains the raws. We clarified this earlier in the thread as well.

In what situation would it be beneficial to test the raws vs. the final brew using the raws? The tested brew is not put on shelves until the test results come in regardless. It is brewed prior to the previous batch running out.

We are also testing every batch of brew now (brewing in larger volumes currently).
"In what situation would it be beneficial to test the raws vs. the final brew using the raws? You an idiot. I cannot fathom a world where a buyer could read this and consider using your products.

Back