MESO-Rx Sponsor Axle Labs - US Domestic

So you tested the tren, found that it contained NPP, withheld the test result, and sold it anyway? Because that’s what you’re telling us here.
Incorrect, because we only began testing every brew after this happened. Prior to this we only tested once per “batch” of raws ordered (the initial brew). Now we do larger volume brews and test every brew.

This has also been stated several times now in the thread,

@MadaFacor Simply answer the question. In what logical situation would testing every final brew not be superior to testing the raw powder? The customer injects the final product, correct? Testing the final product is the standard.

Incorrect, because we only began testing every brew after this happened. Prior to this we only tested once per “batch” of raws ordered (the initial brew). Now we do larger volume brews and test every brew.

@MadaFacor Simply answer the question. In what logical situation would testing every final brew not be superior to testing the raw powder? The customer injects the final product, correct? Testing the final product is the standard.
How big are these batches going to be? This just sounds like another cop out your batch numbers will continue to be meaningless and you’ll just be lying about the batch on the label. I’m sure we’ll see in the future when more blind testing is done by members that doesn’t match yours from the same “batch”….

*cue another axle alt account telling me to do the testing or stfu*

How big are these batches going to be? This just sounds like another cop out your batch numbers will continue to be meaningless and you’ll just be lying about the batch on the label. I’m sure we’ll see in the future when more blind testing is done by members that doesn’t match yours from the same “batch”….

*cue another axle alt account telling me to do the testing or stfu*
Well you can just say we're lying no matter what I reply here, so I'm not sure why even ask the question.

The size of brews will vary by compound. Common compounds will be brewed in batches of 500 vials whereas things like blends we will only brew in batches of 50 vials.

NEW TESTING RESULTS.

Guaiacol testing is now being included in every test (Please see the comments section of each test to see the guaiacol results).

We are also now using our new brewing setups. Much more testing results are also on the way.

Tren-A(200mg/mL) -> 225.96 mg/mL
Tren-A(100mg/mL) -> 124.43 mg/mL
NPP(200mg/mL) -> 220.46 mg/mL
Mast-P(100mg/mL) -> 116.82 mg/mL
Mast-E(400mg/mL) -> 485.64 mg/mL (Raw usage will be scaled back on subsequent brews)
Mast-E(200mg/mL) -> 248.70 mg/mL (Raw usage will be scaled back on subsequent brews)
Test-C (300mg/mL) -> 311.79 mg/mL

View attachment 284741View attachment 284742View attachment 284743View attachment 284744View attachment 284745View attachment 284746View attachment 284747
More testing results!

(Guaiacol testing included per compound)

Primo-E (200mg/mL) -> 227.76mg/mL
Tren-E (400mg/mL) -> 424.25mg/mL
Tren-E (200mg/mL) -> 217.41mg/mL
Test-P (100mg/mL) -> 114.11mg/mL

Tirzepatide (15mg) -> 15.66mg, 99.686%
Cagrilintide (10mg) -> 10.64mg, 99.236%
Mazdutide (10mg) -> 10.80mg, 99.244%

PRIMO200.pngTRENE400.pngTRENE200.pngTESTP100.pngTIRZ15.pngCABRI.pngMAZDI.png

We are giving away 15 free vials of the latest batch of tested brews!

5 Tren-A
5 Primo-E
5 Mast-E

Please put the coupon code FREEVIAL at checkout. It will only work 15 times. First come, first serve. The free vial will be selected at random till all 15 run out!

Enjoy.
These were used up fast.

I've added 10 more slots! The coupon FREEVIAL can be used 10 more times to get a free vial of Tren-A, Primo-E, or Mast-E in your order! Just put the code in at checkout and one of the vials (randomly selected) will be included in your order for free.

More testing results!

(Guaiacol testing included per compound)

Primo-E (200mg/mL) -> 227.76mg/mL
Tren-E (400mg/mL) -> 424.25mg/mL
Tren-E (200mg/mL) -> 217.41mg/mL
Test-P (100mg/mL) -> 114.11mg/mL

Tirzepatide (15mg) -> 15.66mg, 99.686%
Cagrilintide (10mg) -> 10.64mg, 99.236%
Mazdutide (10mg) -> 10.80mg, 99.244%

View attachment 285010View attachment 285011View attachment 285012View attachment 285013View attachment 285014View attachment 285015View attachment 285016
I appreciate the continued testing.

How in the world can you brew accurately dosed batches if you have no clue what initial purity of your raws are?

How in the world can you brew accurately dosed batches if you have no clue what initial purity of your raws are?
What difference does it make. If he’s providing the end result I think that’s what matters. If he screws up because purity was off then he’s got to deal with it after testing the final product and providing results. You can screw up knowing the purity too. Sometimes they gotta take their suppliers word just as you take their word they test every batch if you order from them.

I have no business with axle and don’t care to plenty other good sources here. Your logic isn’t the only way though.

Last edited:
The end brew results will reveal this. It is basic math. It will not only reveal the dosage being sold to the customer but the purity of the raws - with one test. This is common sense / logic.

I appreciate the continued testing.
Of course. And the tests will keep rolling in. Many in here don’t believe we’re here to continue improving till there is absolutely no doubt in our product.

We are increasing testing credit to $250/compound! No cap on # of compounds. If you test 10 products you will get $2500 credit, etc.

Testing raws doesn’t only help the end user. Not exactly sure why this needs explaining. Buy here we are. Common sense and logic.

If you brew 500 vials of mast E. Each overdosed by 85mg. That’s 42,500mg of wasted raws. That’s 106 vials of mast 400. You sell each of those vials for $90. That’s $9540 you’ve just wasted. Testing the raws could have saved you over $9000 dollars in this instance. As well as the end product coming in closer to the labeled amount. A win for everyone involved.

Now for the sake of argument. 400mg is a pretty high concentration. Mast E doesn’t usually have alot of pip but in this concentration it’s certainly possible. Let’s say that additional 85mg made the gear unpinnable and customers were making complaints. That’s an additional $45000 wasted. Not to mention the time brewing all that product and fielding complaints.

This is just one example. You have a lot of products on your list. Testing raws is obviously beneficial.

Testing raws doesn’t only help the end user. Not exactly sure why this needs explaining. Buy here we are. Common sense and logic.

If you brew 500 vials of mast E. Each overdosed by 85mg. That’s 42,500mg of wasted raws. That’s 106 vials of mast 400. You sell each of those vials for $90. That’s $9540 you’ve just wasted. Testing the raws could have saved you over $9000 dollars in this instance. As well as the end product coming in closer to the labeled amount. A win for everyone involved.

Now for the sake of argument. 400mg is a pretty high concentration. Mast E doesn’t usually have alot of pip but in this concentration it’s certainly possible. Let’s say that additional 85mg made the gear unpinnable and customers were making complaints. That’s an additional $45000 wasted. Not to mention the time brewing all that product and fielding complaints.

This is just one example. You have a lot of products on your list. Testing raws is obviously beneficial.
This

Wow, I don’t know where my head was at last night. My math was off pretty bad. But the logic still applies. Money and time would be saved by testing raws.

“The tested brew is not put on shelves until the test results come in regardless.”

So this policy was just enacted? As in like a week ago? Prior to that you just sold untested shit because hey, this place is full of morons, they’ll buy anything (not far off!). And this happened because you guys suddenly realized “oh wait, our brewer is fucking retarded, maybe we should double check his work before we start selling mystery gear,” yes? Is that the timeline of events here? Bonus question: do you think this makes you guys look better than before when you hadn’t yet realized that you’re all utterly incompetent?

“The tested brew is not put on shelves until the test results come in regardless.”

So this policy was just enacted? As in like a week ago? Prior to that you just sold untested shit because hey, this place is full of morons, they’ll buy anything (not far off!). And this happened because you guys suddenly realized “oh wait, our brewer is fucking retarded, maybe we should double check his work before we start selling mystery gear,” yes? Is that the timeline of events here? Bonus question: do you think this makes you guys look better than before when you hadn’t yet realized that you’re all utterly incompetent?
Incorrect, we tested vials brewed per raws batch. So the batches were indicative of the raws used - this has also been stated multiple times in the thread.

And now we are testing every single brew - stated in thread as well.