MESO-Rx Sponsor Axle Labs - US Domestic

I’m not your brother or your bitch. Bashing people on here for a simple review of their order makes you look stupid and childish. Good or bad meso members need to post their feedback on their orders. On all the venders here on meso. Like have done with Stan, GL, Pct and Axle. Screaming Fire, Fire, Fire all the time after the fire has been put out. That shit gets old and makes it look like you guys have an agenda.

Why don’t you run over to QVC tread and hold that venders feet to the fire. 99 percent pure guaranteed you won’t !!! Why because their shit is dirt cheap? You get what you pay for if customs don’t nab it first. I have been on meso for over a year elf. So I’m not that new.
I believe if Axle starts sending ducks or toys out with every order, I think you guys would love him!!
If you had the slightest clue of anything you’d know your buying QSC gear buying form Axle. Check out all his peptides for instance they’re all the same cap color as QSC products, mg and purity are the exact same.Enjoy that over priced QSC stuff your buying off Axle.

I mean if dummy's will buy the stuff for a 500% mark up.. why not?
I can see why ordering from qsc makes sense though here’s another take, it takes me 3 months to use 1 vial of 200 mg dose test. I don’t want 9 extra vials sitting around.

Tren E 400 lasts me 26 weeks

While it makes sense from a $$ pov, I would be tempted to try and make my money back selling some of it off or increasing my dosage 3 fold and I only want enough to give me a boost in every day life.

The reason for 2 orders this month is I got my labs and prolactin & estrogen is high

Actually funny thing is qsc ran a GB on maz10mg/cargi10mg/tirz15mg... right after that Axle started selling all 3 at the same mg.. so all u are doing is buying the same thing you are saying is trash for extremely high mark up( or whichever peptide you have thats in your photo)...haha funny shit!!
Nothing against Axle really if people will buy it let em i guess!!
There is only 2 places hcg is coming out of. India and China, This hcg came out of China. Which I knew this before ordering it. Now there are several China sources on meso and other places you can buy from other then QVC. Yes you can buy cheaper from China . I didn’t want to wait two or three weeks for delivery. I didn’t want to chance my order being nabbed by customs. Or my order going to another customer of QVC if I ordered from them. So yes I paid more, but I got my order in 2 days and a free shiny round vial. And by the way Axle sent me 2 free shiny round vials on my previous order and I never said anything about that order because of all the drama going on here. I didn’t want to deal with all keyboard warriors at the time.

I would bet money if I gave qvc a glowing review I wouldn’t have any pushback for that review. I brought qvc into this discussion on purpose. Because I knew quite a few members would jump on this. Just a point I was trying to make. How you guys don’t hold some sources accountable and others you do. Depending if you like them or not.
Everytime one of Axle’s customers gives a good review, that must be Axle himself. (lol)
No free gear for a positive review. Other than my shiny round vial he offered for free with an order.

I order from Axle because I have been on trt for years and I have used other sources in the past. I would choose his gear over others I have used. No pip, no infection, with great results. Size does matter.
And of course dirthand not all of this info was directed towards your response or you in general. Just didn’t feel like responding to all the QVC warriors.

There is only 2 places hcg is coming out of. India and China, This hcg came out of China. Which I knew this before ordering it. Now there are several China sources on meso and other places you can buy from other then QVC. Yes you can buy cheaper from China . I didn’t want to wait two or three weeks for delivery. I didn’t want to chance my order being nabbed by customs. Or my order going to another customer of QVC if I ordered from them. So yes I paid more, but I got my order in 2 days and a free shiny round vial. And by the way Axle sent me 2 free shiny round vials on my previous order and I never said anything about that order because of all the drama going on here. I didn’t want to deal with all keyboard warriors at the time.

I would bet money if I gave qvc a glowing review I wouldn’t have any pushback for that review. I brought qvc into this discussion on purpose. Because I knew quite a few members would jump on this. Just a point I was trying to make. How you guys don’t hold some sources accountable and others you do. Depending if you like them or not.
Everytime one of Axle’s customers gives a good review, that must be Axle himself. (lol)
No free gear for a positive review. Other than my shiny round vial he offered for free with an order.

I order from Axle because I have been on trt for years and I have used other sources in the past. I would choose his gear over others I have used. No pip, no infection, with great results. Size does matter.
And of course dirthand not all of this info was directed towards your response or you in general. Just didn’t feel like responding to all the QVC warriors.

You clearly haven't read QSC's forum recently if you think there's no accountability. There isn't much to take issue with, his product is tested frequently and good, he delivers. I don't see anyone holding back when there's an issue, their simply haven't been many: On this last one regarding his overly optimistic purity guarantee plenty have reminded him "a deal's a deal", even though he was the first to express that sentiment.

Last edited:
Touchdown!! Received my order in 2 days. Great communication, also got my free vial with my order. Super happy he sent a $100 vial of primo E 200mg with my order. I wasn’t expecting the free vial to be this good. This was my 4th order with him. Amazing transactions every time!! Thank You axle !!
Enjoy the free gear! :cool: Thank you for being a loyal customer.

More testing results!

(Guaiacol testing included per compound)

Primo-E (200mg/mL) -> 227.76mg/mL
Tren-E (400mg/mL) -> 424.25mg/mL
Tren-E (200mg/mL) -> 217.41mg/mL
Test-P (100mg/mL) -> 114.11mg/mL

Tirzepatide (15mg) -> 15.66mg, 99.686%
Cagrilintide (10mg) -> 10.64mg, 99.236%
Mazdutide (10mg) -> 10.80mg, 99.244%

View attachment 285010View attachment 285011View attachment 285012View attachment 285013View attachment 285014View attachment 285015View attachment 285016
More juicy testing results landing this coming week!

Axle is a good dude, I’ve been ordering since January no complaints. He has tossed me extras as well however the price difference isn’t that extreme. On some things sure but not many.

Always the new accounts…
Same story with all the old heads in here, you have nothing else to say other than omg let me snap
My wrists and complain about newbies.

It’s rather toxic.

Some things are true, axle wasn’t well received at first. Some orders went through from people and tests were done seems fine was fine, had some issues with production and he makes it right, some things perhaps slip through the cracks.

Things happen in business but keep complaining about the new members.

I personally don’t say others aren’t a option and perhaps your message was geared toward the other guy however it’s still a shit show of stupidity to continue to bang the new account or member drum all the time.

Qsc is an excellent source, I won’t knock that.

Same story with all the old heads in here, you have nothing else to say other than omg let me snap

It’s rather toxic.

Some things are true, axle wasn’t well received at first. Some orders went through from people and tests were done seems fine was fine, had some issues with production and he makes it right, some things perhaps slip through the cracks.

I personally don’t say others aren’t a option and perhaps your message was geared toward the other guy however it’s still a shit show of stupidity to continue to bang the new account or member drum all the time.

Lol, all you “new accounts” say the same bs, last time Millard came in here the new accounts spewing the same bs were all Axle..

Dick riding hard on Axles dick

QSC not QVC

I’m not your brother or your bitch. Bashing people on here for a simple review of their order makes you look stupid and childish. Good or bad meso members need to post their feedback on their orders. On all the venders here on meso. Like have done with Stan, GL, Pct and Axle. Screaming Fire, Fire, Fire all the time after the fire has been put out. That shit gets old and makes it look like you guys have an agenda.

Why don’t you run over to QVC tread and hold that venders feet to the fire. 99 percent pure guaranteed you won’t !!! Why because their shit is dirt cheap? You get what you pay for if customs don’t nab it first. I have been on meso for over a year elf. So I’m not that new.
I believe if Axle starts sending ducks or toys out with every order, I think you guys would love him!!
IP check on aisle 4 please.

People tend to repeat their behaviors. Occasionally they don't find instead adopt new better patterns, but what is more likely is a person repeating the same behavior. This goes for vendors as well. Axle has been caught on multiple forums using alt accounts. So he obviously hasn't learned his lesson there. Now there's multiple times of unlisted compounds found in vials and contamination.

It's good to hold vendor's feet to the fire and not let them forget. If he fixes the problems and changes his ways then that will show over time. If enough history builds that he has cleaned up his act then it will show and that's what people will talk about. If you let problems get swept under the rug though I guaran-fucking-t they will keep doing the same BS.

Personally, I don't give a damn who people choose to buy from, that's their business. It is the community's business to air out the dirty laundry and let people know what has recently gone on. Being highly critical is why Meso is the best forum.

It’s rather toxic.

The "Old heads" are the reason you're here. They are the reason that Meso is great. Why are you even here if it's "toxic". If you don't like the style, then maybe you can go find a "safe space" on a pay-to-play form where there's a bunch of positivity from paid shills and comments are deleted and edited by the administrators.

You're the guy who comes to a new awesome place that you had no hand in building then you want to criticize the people who made it awesome and tell them the way they do things is crap? GTFO. Maybe shut up and learn about Meso's history, how it came to be, and learn something about how the forum stays great. Then you can actually participate in a helpful and meaningful way. Or don't just be a whiny bitch.

Lmfao I posted one positive comment once and someone messaged me “hey axle “ I was like okay cool lmfaoo

Of course the results are good. Guys on trt an axels got him running over dosed test/Npp throwing him free bottles. Lol.

Just finished a 10mg bottle of tirzepitide and man should’ve started at a lower dose because my stomach shut off at that first week. I think I lost like 20 pounds in 14 days and those last 7 days I lost a pound a day . (Paired with 25mcg of clen) definitely a little bit too fast for me so I’m pulling back the dose on tirz from 5mg to 2.5 a week. Paired with the hgh and test and primo I’ve really been enjoying the cut . Another round of bloods scheduled at the end of this month so we’ll see how’s everything looking again .

Attachments

• IMG_8930.jpeg
    IMG_8930.jpeg
    399.6 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_8931.jpeg
    IMG_8931.jpeg
    561 KB · Views: 30
Back