MESO-Rx Sponsor Axle Labs - US Domestic

Last edited:
Getting better! Takes a retard to know one ! How many extra 47 chromos do have on your side!
The Office Lol GIF by NETFLIX

We’re working on Pressed pills also guys! We’re going to have testing results for every single oral compound in pressed pill version form before releasing them though.

Thank you!

We’re working on Pressed pills also guys! We’re going to have testing results for every single oral compound in pressed pill version form before releasing them though.

Thank you!

Consider some unique products. Minoxidil raws are cheap. So is finasteride. Reasonably priced domestic is virtually non-existant, and most guys either capitulate to going bald are at some point get interested in hair preservation.

12mg Aromasin would be a lot more convenient than the standard 25mg tiny pills that are difficult to split.

I don't know if you can do this, but scored is very important in my opinion and all too rare in UGL. Even better is scoring on two sides for easy quartering, but I know this might not be possible depending on the press and dies available.

Finally consider color coding. I think a candy coating tumbler is used for that. It's concerning when everything looks like the same pill, since anyone can easily mix them up from lab to the user.

Back