MESO-Rx Sponsor Axle Labs - US Domestic

Consider some unique products. Minoxidil raws are cheap. So is finasteride. Reasonably priced domestic is virtually non-existant, and most guys either capitulate to going bald are at some point get interested in hair preservation.

12mg Aromasin would be a lot more convenient than the standard 25mg tiny pills that are difficult to split.

I don't know if you can do this, but scored is very important in my opinion and all too rare in UGL. Even better is scoring on two sides for easy quartering, but I know this might not be possible depending on the press and dies available.

Finally consider color coding. I think a candy coating tumbler is used for that. It's concerning when everything looks like the same pill, since anyone can easily mix them up from lab to the user.
Thanks for these suggestions. We’ll work on incorporating them.
will they be scored?
They aren’t currently but we’ll get them scored then before releasing. I see how that’ll be important to customers.

Thanks for these suggestions. We’ll work on incorporating them.

They aren’t currently but we’ll get them scored then before releasing. I see how that’ll be important to customers.

If you have to change parts to incorporate scoring, try to get double sided scoring in opposite orientations if you can. That makes quartering easy and is an awesome convenience few have. Dragon Pharma is the only one I can think of. Then 25mg Exemestane, 10mg Minoxidil, 1mg Fin would be more economical and still splittable with reasonable accuracy.

Make sure to choose excipients that won't leave your end product crumbly.

If you have to change parts to incorporate scoring, try to get double sided scoring in opposite orientations if you can. That makes quartering easy and is an awesome convenience few have. Dragon Pharma is the only one I can think of. Then 25mg Exemestane, 10mg Minoxidil, 1mg Fin would be more economical and still splittable with reasonable accuracy.

Make sure to choose excipients that won't leave your end product crumbly.
Sounds good. Thanks for the info.

Sounds good. Thanks for the info.

Nail it with getting the details right on orals, and you'll not only distinguish yourself from the China vendors and the countless labs reselling their very generic tabs, attracting new customers, it may be the ticket to rehabilitating the brand.

Any reason why the latest tests don’t include guaiacol testing? Were the tests ordered prior to when you said you’d incorporate guaiacol testing into all your products? Or are you no longer testing for it in everything?

Any reason why the latest tests don’t include guaiacol testing? Were the tests ordered prior to when you said you’d incorporate guaiacol testing into all your products? Or are you no longer testing for it in everything?
All coming tests include Guaiacol. These were already ordered. 7 more oils tests waiting on results.

The two samples I sent in

Test E 20ml vial - 249.78mg/ml

Anavar 10mg - 10.80
Maybe… Doesn’t really make sense for Janoshik to throw other random samples in the mix but maybe @janoshik can confirm this.
Seems more likely that there were a few bad results that weren’t posted.

Not all reports finished yet.
Happy I Love You GIF by Warner Bros. Deutschland

Quick question to anyone who has taken these compounds how much aromasin would you take running 50mg dbol 400 mast e and 500 sustanon a week. You have a 20mg pill aromasin... I know everyone is different but I need a good starting point till I get more bloods done in 6 weeks and can start dialing it in. I have like 65.8 estrodial at like 300mg test only a week with no AI. Right now I’m just taking 10mg of aromasin every 3 days. Worried about crashing my estro.

Quick question to anyone who has taken these compounds how much aromasin would you take running 50mg dbol 400 mast e and 500 sustanon a week. You have a 20mg pill aromasin... I know everyone is different but I need a good starting point till I get more bloods done in 6 weeks and can start dialing it in. I have like 65.8 estrodial at like 300mg test only a week with no AI. Right now I’m just taking 10mg of aromasin every 3 days. Worried about crashing my estro.
The only real answer is get bloodwork done. If you need to get it done sooner, get it done.

The only real answer is get bloodwork done. If you need to get it done sooner, get it done.
Yea, figured as much i got bloods coming back soon from trt dose using axels test e with no ai, really that’s all I got to gauge my dosing by. Yea I’ll just double up the bloods and get it done sooner at 3 weeks then 6 weeks

All coming tests include Guaiacol. These were already ordered. 7 more oils tests waiting on results.
You realize the reports show the date the testing was ordered? These were ordered on 29th (after you already said all future testing would include guaiacol testing)… more lies.

Also not really sure why you’re acting smug when Jano didn’t quite clear that up for you. He said the results weren’t finished yet, not that they weren’t yours. But you already claimed they weren’t and I’m sure Jano doesn’t want to get caught up in your web of lies
…. so to me, it seems like he played it safe with his response..

You realize the reports show the date the testing was ordered? These were ordered on 29th (after you already said all future testing would include guaiacol testing)… more lies.

Also not really sure why you’re acting smug when Jano didn’t quite clear that up for you. He said the results weren’t finished yet, not that they weren’t yours. But you already claimed they weren’t and I’m sure Jano doesn’t want to get caught up in your web of lies
…. so to me, it seems like he played it safe with his response..
The date the testing was ordered isn’t the date when the testing was requested. We’ve had tests take 3 weeks to get results for and the dates show a 3 day difference between order date and result date.

My response was to Jano for responding/clarifying.

I’m glad you’re asking the questions. It helps other readers. The skeptics are how you truly improve and prove yourself! We appreciate you.

Yea, figured as much i got bloods coming back soon from trt dose using axels test e with no ai, really that’s all I got to gauge my dosing by. Yea I’ll just double up the bloods and get it done sooner at 3 weeks then 6 weeks
I don’t understand, you just said above you have bloods for E2 (68) on 300mg Test with no AI then here you’re saying you have bloods on trt coming with no AI and that’s all you have to gauge ??

Why change to sustanton ?

Why not stick with Test Cyp ?

I really hate dialing in a perfect dose for TRT then switching brands, or same brand different batch then discovering a 10%-15% difference in potency.

The problem must be even worse with sustanon as ratios between compounds vary in addition to overall potency.

I don’t understand, you just said above you have bloods for E2 (68) on 300mg Test with no AI then here you’re saying you have bloods on trt coming with no AI and that’s all you have to gauge ??

Yea I’ve never took a AI before. I just know I’ve gotten bloods on 300-500mg/week years ago and it was at 68. Recently I got more bloodwork running axels test at 250mg week with no ai, waiting on result. So what I meant is I have only these two bloods to gauge what I should have my AI dose at during blast which doesn’t really help me. I changed to Sustanon because I felt like I feel better on it even though it’s prolly just in my head. I was thinking about using only sus for cruise and blasting. Is it not the most used worldwide for try n blast? Thought it was. I never had estrogen issues that bothered me, but since I’m starting to add compounds now is the time to dial in and add a AI

Last edited: