MESO-Rx Sponsor Axle Labs - US Domestic

You credit for bloodwork? What are you looking for I’ll start sharing that shit before and after
Yes!

Just be on our product for 6 weeks+ and make sure the bloodwork shows total testosterone results.

Also ensure there’s 24-48 hours between blood draw and last injection if doing Enanthate or Cypionate or Sustanon.

Blood draw within 12-24 hours if doing Propionate.

Axle held true to his word about replacing the contaminated gear. I also grabbed more Tren Base, with my favorite solvent guaiacol. View attachment 285774
yeah he replaced my batches as well.

starting his eq500, will be able to comment in a few weeks on it (i expect good things), but overall ive had great results with his gear and my experience with axle has been very pleasant. I had to take advantage of that freevial deal. he hooked it up with an extra eq500 vial in place of the primo/mast

so im very much looking forward to giving EQ another go

I'm confused about the dosage and volume on your un-constituted products. I got semaglutide- the website says 10mg but the vial says 10mg/ml and volume 2ml. What does this mean? It's a powder- what's the ml? Does the vial contain 10 or 20mg total? I think it should say total content of the compound per vial only- the mg/ml depends on how much liquid I put in doesn't it?

I'm confused about the dosage and volume on your un-constituted products. I got semaglutide- the website says 10mg but the vial says 10mg/ml and volume 2ml. What does this mean? It's a powder- what's the ml? Does the vial contain 10 or 20mg total? I think it should say total content of the compound per vial only- the mg/ml depends on how much liquid I put in doesn't it?
I thought this came pre.mixed

Are you complaining you have to inject less? 50-100mg/ml is pretty common for MENT.
For cruise dosages using ED. Even regular cycle dosages of MENT are already relatively tiny vs other compounds. The higher concentrations make it harder to measure accurately and consistently even when using a .5mL insulin pin.

For cruise dosages using ED. Even regular cycle dosages of MENT are already relatively tiny vs other compounds. The higher concentrations make it harder to measure accurately and consistently even when using a .5mL insulin pin.
So 1 unit on an insulin syringe is too hard to measure? That's 10mg ed. Or 5 eod. I guess you can buy some plain mct and mix the two in a sterile vial. 1cc and 1cc, then you have 50mg/ml. That may be easier

It is 10mg in the vial. Apologies, label should not say 10mg/ml. 10mg in the whole vial.

Back