MESO-Rx Sponsor Axle Labs - US Domestic

Yea I’ve never took a AI before. I just know I’ve gotten bloods on 300-500mg/week years ago and it was at 68. Recently I got more bloodwork running axels test at 250mg week with no ai, waiting on result. So what I meant is I have only these two bloods to gauge what I should have my AI dose at which doesn’t really help me. I changed to Sustanon because I felt like I feel better on it even though it’s prolly just in my head. I was thinking about using only sus for cruise and blasting. Is it not the most used worldwide for trt? Thought it was

It is the most widely used. However I've heard a couple of TRT docs say that while it's good on paper, and reduced injection frequency (therefore visits) men typically feel better on a single ester given twice a week. Just based on their observations, but some variation in levels might explain it. T levels naturally vary day by day, so maybe that's why a single ester feels better to some.

OTOH I know some who've switch to sust and love it. I just think it might be hard to get the same vial twice, and I'm not a fan of surprises. At this point I'll buy 10 vials at a time so I can dial things for a while before potentially having to rework my protocol.

Any reason why the latest tests don’t include guaiacol testing? Were the tests ordered prior to when you said you’d incorporate guaiacol testing into all your products? Or are you no longer testing for it in everything?
As requested. Jano still had these samples and was able to add on the guaiacol test.

testEguaiacol.pngTestCguaiacol.pngtestc300guaiacol.pnghyperbolicguaiacol.png

Wow i would've started over. Maybe he's gonna pull it out of the fire after all.

Time will tell.
Honestly I’m hopeful he does. Obviously I don’t want to minimize what’s been done, cross contamination with other compounds and guaiacol is no bueno. But with the added testing and testing credits and whatnot... Another quality source is nice as long as they’re actually legit. Not trying to say what happened is no big deal, but it’d be nice to have as many good options here on Meso as possible so I do hope he’s able to pull through

Honestly I’m hopeful he does. Obviously I don’t want to minimize what’s been done, cross contamination with other compounds and guaiacol is no bueno. But with the added testing and testing credits and whatnot... Another quality source is nice as long as they’re actually legit. Not trying to say what happened is no big deal, but it’d be nice to have as many good options here on Meso as possible so I do hope he’s able to pull through
Seems like he's switched setups that were causing the issue and continues to test with jano, plus we'll have other members submitting blind tests. Looks like it's being turned around, or already has

Seems like he's switched setups that were causing the issue and continues to test with jano, plus we'll have other members submitting blind tests. Looks like it's being turned around, or already has
I agree, I just don't want to seem like I'm slapping a g2g label on him. I've ran his test e and anavar before and liked it, considering sending some into jano for hplc testing but have yet to get around to it. Anyways I switched to a different source after all the cross contamination stuff so I'm running that now but if this testing continues I'd definitely consider ordering from Axle again. I'd probably test everything prior to injecting but I like that he's trying to turn it around.

Well he is definantly hanging in there he seems determined I'll give em that..
They have been banned (Axle and alternate lab names) from other popular forums for breaking rules. They are running out of places that can put large amounts of eyes on product. If they want to sell anything they will need to appease Meso and "hang in there". In my opinion the history of this owner/operator will repeat itself once the criticism winds down and they can afford to get lazy and have another "oversight" or fall back on the other community manipulation tactics they use for marketing. Though, only time will tell.

Why no guiacol testing on the cyp 300? Pharma 200mg can crash easily and yours has no issue?

On the first round of testing we ordered the guaiacol testing on the compounds that were complained about. But then we decided it is probably best to include guaiacol on all tests and on the next round which was sent (waiting on results on some of these - some already shared) we decided it's best to just include guaiacol testing on everything.

We will re-send Test-C 300 for guaiacol testing or if @janoshik still has the sample left over we will pay for doing guaiacol testing on it as well.

Has the test-c 309 been further analyzed yet?

I'm currently running it as TRT (running a mild cycle in top of it now with gear from another source) and my bloods look great with it.

But, the guaiacol issue definitely worries me. I haven't had the slightest sign of anything crashing and it's kept at a stable 65 F.

I'm currently running it as TRT (running a mild cycle in top of it now with gear from another source) and my bloods look great with it.

But, the guaiacol issue definitely worries me. I haven't had the slightest sign of anything crashing and it's kept at a stable 65 F.

It's not worth worrying about when you can get it Jano tested. Way better than the smell test, and Axle reimburses.

It's not worth worrying about when you can get it Jano tested. Way better than the smell test, and Axle reimburses.
It'll honestly be worth doing. I'm sending off some peptides next week, I might as well include this with it. I'll spend that money on more test eventually anyways, might as well take advantage of the credit.

@Axle Labs

What's the chances you'd do a custom order with tadalafil/sildenafil raws? I don't want mine dosed as high as you have the caps, but I'd rather just be able to snag some from you the same time as I place my next order, rather than going somewhere else strictly to buy tadalafil only on top of placing another order through you.

Let me know, if not, no big deal!

Yea I’ve never took a AI before. I just know I’ve gotten bloods on 300-500mg/week years ago and it was at 68. Recently I got more bloodwork running axels test at 250mg week with no ai, waiting on result. So what I meant is I have only these two bloods to gauge what I should have my AI dose at during blast which doesn’t really help me. I changed to Sustanon because I felt like I feel better on it even though it’s prolly just in my head. I was thinking about using only sus for cruise and blasting. Is it not the most used worldwide for try n blast? Thought it was. I never had estrogen issues that bothered me, but since I’m starting to add compounds now is the time to dial in and add a AI
I had no estrogen symptoms on Test E 500mg/week and it came back 148. I increased my test dose and i realized i did have slight mild twitchy kind of feeling nipples, mostly in my left. So I would just take a 12.5mg of Aromasin and it would go away. After an injection if I kind of off but don’t really have any symptoms, I will just take. 12.5 and see how I feel, if there’s any difference. It hasn’t crashed my e2. I too 37.5 once and that didn’t feel good but it wasn’t a big deal, I got over it quick. Anyway, mostly been taking 12.5 2-3 times a week even on a gram of test per week and my e2 is now at 41, only slightly out of range. So maybe just try a 12.5 here and there. It won’t kill you. Just don’t take letrozole. I never tried that or arimidex yet. Haven’t had to.

I have test cyp 300 and 350. Both I made myself and no crashing in the 300 even in 60F. So crashing isn't an indicator of its contents. 350 only crashes under 65f

Axle offers 250 credit to test his products. 130 for hplc with guaiacol test, 50-75 for shipping. So basically you make a profit testing his product and you get the peace of mind. Send it to janoshik

@Axle Labs

What's the chances you'd do a custom order with tadalafil/sildenafil raws? I don't want mine dosed as high as you have the caps, but I'd rather just be able to snag some from you the same time as I place my next order, rather than going somewhere else strictly to buy tadalafil only on top of placing another order through you.

Let me know, if not, no big deal!
Shoot us an email:

support@AXLELABS.net

We just posted the Test C 300 results yesterday which included Guaiacol testing,

But we recommend just sending it in. We give $250 credit which should cover your expenses.

Bloodwork running Axels 20ml 250mg test E. Bloods pulled running 250mg a week 6 weeks in 24 hours after pin.

Attachments

• IMG_7694.jpeg
    IMG_7694.jpeg
    181 KB · Views: 67