MESO-Rx Sponsor Axle Labs - US Domestic

No man, not opened. I did use it for 1 injection if that’s what you mean?
Right, I mean used. I was just ruling out outside contamination, but no worries. Shoot us an email. We will reship or refund (whichever you prefer). It looks like a filter thread which can happen with too high psi. Our filter material is high quality so it’s surprising but likely the filter was towards the end of its life. We’ll inspect further and refresh filters more often.

Right, I mean used. I was just ruling out outside contamination, but no worries. Shoot us an email. We will reship or refund (whichever you prefer). It looks like a filter thread which can happen with too high psi. Our filter material is high quality so it’s surprising but likely the filter was towards the end of its life. We’ll inspect further and refresh filters more often.
Thank you. Ill definitely just get another vial. These things can happen, Really appreciate how you handle things!

Out of curiosity, how much PSI do you use? There isn't much literature online about this.

Good on you for refunding or replacing his vial. That's good business.

Good experience with Axel

TA was 3 days.

Needed 1 vial of sema, we just moved and my girlfriends prescription lapsed. So 1 vial will get her through until her new Dr prescribes it.

I wanted the winstrol because I've never tried it before. Going to use it on the end of my recomp

Thanks Axel. I'll be picking up some more products soon, I'm eyeing that deca 400

Attachments

• 20240118_113912.jpg
    20240118_113912.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 75
Axle Tirzepatide was great, ripmix was exactly what I expected good stuff, no pip. And 4th day on injectable superdrol holyshit, buckle up for that ride. All shipments were packed, discreet, and teleported to my door. Look forward to much more business sir, just hold the pubes please lol, nah appreciate the effort in doing things right.

Out of curiosity, how much PSI do you use? There isn't much literature online about this.

Good on you for refunding or replacing his vial. That's good business.
I will double check the settings on the pumps today when at the lab and follow up.

No problem!

Good experience with Axel

TA was 3 days.

Needed 1 vial of sema, we just moved and my girlfriends prescription lapsed. So 1 vial will get her through until her new Dr prescribes it.

I wanted the winstrol because I've never tried it before. Going to use it on the end of my recomp

Thanks Axel. I'll be picking up some more products soon, I'm eyeing that deca 400
Axle Tirzepatide was great, ripmix was exactly what I expected good stuff, no pip. And 4th day on injectable superdrol holyshit, buckle up for that ride. All shipments were packed, discreet, and teleported to my door. Look forward to much more business sir, just hold the pubes please lol, nah appreciate the effort in doing things right.
Thank you for the reviews! Glad to hear.

Shit is legit! I had to reconstitute it before each use because of the Halo but workouts were insane with it. Smooth and no issues. The Bazooka is also some good stuff.
How do you reconstitute the rage? Mine crashed again and is sitting in 190f water now.