MESO-Rx Sponsor Axle Labs - US Domestic

@Axle Labs or anyone using the test+aromasin blend…..does the inject aromasin work significantly more than an equivalent oral dose? So if you need 12.5mg MWF for 500 test, and the TRT blend would be 500+12.5mg IM a week….do you think 25mg more oral aromasin through the week would be needed or less?

I want to run it, I just don’t want to get labs a couple more times to dial it in. Ugh….decisions

@Axle Labs or anyone using the test+aromasin blend…..does the inject aromasin work significantly more than an equivalent oral dose? So if you need 12.5mg MWF for 500 test, and the TRT blend would be 500+12.5mg IM a week….do you think 25mg more oral aromasin through the week would be needed or less?

I want to run it, I just don’t want to get labs a couple more times to dial it in. Ugh….decisions
I guess it would depend on what your running. If it's just test I'm sure it's fine but I doubt it would help with dbol lol

Website is great, ordering was easy. But I definitely enjoyed reading the pastebin more, it's easy to quickly compile a list of what I want.

Mg to mg wise it’ll be very similar (oral or injected form) because aromasin has a good bioavailability if taken with food.

It’ll come down to how much mg you need depending on what you’re running. If blasting high amounts of aromatizing compounds, you’ll probably need to supplement oral aromasin on top of the amount in the TRT blend.

Maybe this was asked before, but what BB/BA % is used in the test e 500? I'm not getting PIP, but getting a single itchy lump at pin site a couple days post injection even after switching from subq to shallow IM (assuming shallow IM is 1" for DG and 0.5" for side delts at my bf %). No pain or infection, so thinking I might be reacting to the higher BB % needed to keep the test 500 from crashing? I don't think it's the MCT but it's my first time using MCT (and higher concentrations).

May try deeper IM (1.5" DG and 0.75" side delt) before giving up on the higher concentrations... it's nice to inject only 0.3ml of oil but the itchy bumps are annoying as fuck. I've been using a heating pad and massage to make them go away quicker. Also heating the oil prior to pinning.

Maybe this was asked before, but what BB/BA % is used in the test e 500? I'm not getting PIP, but getting a single itchy lump at pin site a couple days post injection even after switching from subq to shallow IM (assuming shallow IM is 1" for DG and 0.5" for side delts at my bf %). No pain or infection, so thinking I might be reacting to the higher BB % needed to keep the test 500 from crashing? I don't think it's the MCT but it's my first time using MCT (and higher concentrations).

May try deeper IM (1.5" DG and 0.75" side delt) before giving up on the higher concentrations... it's nice to inject only 0.3ml of oil but the itchy bumps are annoying as fuck. I've been using a heating pad and massage to make them go away quicker. Also heating the oil prior to pinning.
I don't believe you have to use much bb in test e. It's already a liquid at room temperature. I'd be surprised if you needed more than 22% to hold it at 500

I don't believe you have to use much bb in test e. It's already a liquid at room temperature. I'd be surprised if you needed more than 22% to hold it at 500
Any guess what could be causing this localized allergic reaction of itching and a single lump? Maybe just the high concentration of test e sitting there after the oil disperses? Combined with not deep enough IM pins?

I couldn't be allergic to MCT... I've drank the stuff before without issue

Any guess what could be causing this localized allergic reaction of itching and a single lump? Maybe just the high concentration of test e sitting there after the oil disperses? Combined with not deep enough IM pins?

Try deeper IM. It works for me with MCT and injecting slowly. You may retract slowly while injecting to see if this helps. Key word may. MCT has a high viscosity compared to other common AAS oils. Each human body is different. You may also not tolerate MCT IM well. Best of luck to you brother.

Try deeper IM. It works for me with MCT and injecting slowly. You may retract slowly while injecting to see if this helps. Key word may. MCT has a high viscosity compared to other common AAS oils. Each human body is different. You may also not tolerate MCT IM well. Best of luck to you brother.
Apparently I may not tolerate MCT at all, so will switch to Axle's lower concentration GSO and give it a shot. I've been injecting very slow but will try the slow retract as well.

Go in deeper. I get itching like that if I go too shallow

Apparently I may not tolerate MCT at all, so will switch to Axle's lower concentration GSO and give it a shot. I've been injecting very slow but will try the slow retract as well.
I don’t tolerate it well either brother. If it hurt that bad I’d trash it but I can work through mine.

In other news, only ~120 more days until I can hit up the Superdol from Axel I ordered.

dave chappelle tyrone biggums GIF

Only 21% BB. Try injecting deeper, that should definitely help.

Have you tried lower BB percentage?

I understand big gulf between 200 and 500 mg/ml but delatestryl recipe is instructive. Genuinely curious as I don't have original solubility curves developed for Test E.
21% is nothing lol. Isn't pharma like 25% or more?

I don't think 21% bb is causing one person itching. Like cmon...