MESO-Rx Sponsor Axle Labs - US Domestic

Just want to shout to @Axle Labs . The other day I had just ordered a vial of npp when @Spaceman Spiff had shared the test results commi g up a little short. I was like shit ill just run it as is. So I made this order a week later and when I did I bought a bottle of npp100 and told him to just throw the npp186 in there in place of it and we would call it square. He threw in the npp100 a vial of the npp186 and a vial of the new batch npp200!!20240122_191128.jpg

Any customer that has had an issue and addressed it with us has been taken care of. We’ve “inspected further” on any issue thus far.
As I said before, all of our customers are happy.

It’s peculiar that you’d even tag us in this thread. Enjoy your night.
You’re in denial. You just brush the issue off like a package fumigating of guaiacol isn’t a big deal. Completely disregarding the customers safety and putting HIM at much higher risk to get cracked.
The way you operate is careless. It’s only a matter of time before you get someone caught up by your carelessness. Who tf preps there packages in an area with open solvents laying around? At least put that shit away and wipe your area down. Ffs

You’re in denial. You just brush the issue off like a package fumigating of guaiacol isn’t a big deal. Completely disregarding the customers safety and putting HIM at much higher risk to get cracked.
The way you operate is careless. It’s only a matter of time before you get someone caught up by your carelessness. Who tf preps there packages in an area with open solvents laying around? At least put that shit away and wipe your area down. Ffs
...shouldn't this be discussed in MuscleCandy's thread?

Thanks axle!

Amazing communication and 2-3 day turnaround. Packed well and the products look clean. Even threw in some free dbol. Truly appreciate it and God bless! @Axle Labs

And chance you can carry the very hard to source stenbolone?
Let me look into it. Demand doesn't seem high for it though.
What carrier oil do you use for primotest blend? And just primo?
PrimoTest is in MCT carrier oil. We offer Primo in both MCT and GSO.
Just to update the thread, Axle sent me the replacement vial of Primo. Thanks for the great service.
No problem!
Just want to shout to @Axle Labs . The other day I had just ordered a vial of npp when @Spaceman Spiff had shared the test results commi g up a little short. I was like shit ill just run it as is. So I made this order a week later and when I did I bought a bottle of npp100 and told him to just throw the npp186 in there in place of it and we would call it square. He threw in the npp100 a vial of the npp186 and a vial of the new batch npp200!!View attachment 275596
No problem! Enjoy the gear.
...shouldn't this be discussed in MuscleCandy's thread?
Yes, please.

Thanks axle!

Amazing communication and 2-3 day turnaround. Packed well and the products look clean. Even threw in some free dbol. Truly appreciate it and God bless! @Axle Labs
Thank you for the review!

PrimoTest is in MCT carrier oil. We offer Primo in both MCT and GSO.

No problem!

No problem! Enjoy the gear.

Yes, please.

Thank you for the review!
Buy a small batch and see. I personally can guarantee a few vials from you. You'd be the only meso source with it

Ordered the test/primo for a test drive. Quick TA and I appreciate the clever packaging.

Was planning on starting Feb 1, but some unexpected sides popped up after stopping long term enclo use. So my start date is pushed back a few weeks. Will check in with bloodwork 1/2 way through a 16wk run.

interested as well, maybe a trial batch? :)
Working on getting a small batch of raws ordered. Stay tuned.
If you can get legit Sten Ace (not Methylsten) brewed properly @ 100mg/mL (I believe that's what it's usually dosed at), that would be extremely impressive. I'd more than likely place an order depending on testing/feedback.

Just put in another order yesterday evening n waiting for em to send the tracking (first time round it was already sent this time I’m still waiting but it’s been barely 12hrs so I’m not too worried, just got spoiled by their quickness the first time ahah), as usual they are very quick to answer any questions n yeah I’m looking forward to finding out the jano n BW results, anyone try their var btw? I grabbed some of that too even though I’m gonna run dbol first cos well shit I’d rather have a good amount of stuff ahah

If you can get legit Sten Ace (not Methylsten) brewed properly @ 100mg/mL (I believe that's what it's usually dosed at), that would be extremely impressive. I'd more than likely place an order depending on testing/feedback.
Yep, we will.
Ordered the test/primo for a test drive. Quick TA and I appreciate the clever packaging.

Was planning on starting Feb 1, but some unexpected sides popped up after stopping long term enclo use. So my start date is pushed back a few weeks. Will check in with bloodwork 1/2 way through a 16wk run.
Thank you! Looking forward to your gear review and bloodwork.
Just put in another order yesterday evening n waiting for em to send the tracking (first time round it was already sent this time I’m still waiting but it’s been barely 12hrs so I’m not too worried, just got spoiled by their quickness the first time ahah), as usual they are very quick to answer any questions n yeah I’m looking forward to finding out the jano n BW results, anyone try their var btw? I grabbed some of that too even though I’m gonna run dbol first cos well shit I’d rather have a good amount of stuff ahah
Will ship same or next day. Shoot us an email again if you don't have the tracking yet.

Newbie to the underground here, ordered with axle about a month ago order was fast and easy. First time ordering from a lab (got tired of extended rx refill times from a compounding pharmacy).

Been exclusively using his stuff to see how it compares to pharma. Have quarterly blood draw coming up soon will post results after.

Yep, we will.

Thank you! Looking forward to your gear review and bloodwork.

Will ship same or next day. Shoot us an email again if you don't have the tracking yet.
No worries mane I got the tracking, as per usual y’all are quick af n tbh I’m more worried bout the post system as they sayin there’s some weather issues going on, so yeah to anyone ordering from anywhere keep in mind shit could be a bit messy, I even had it come up at work someone mentioned the same thing (idk where all this shitty weather is at cos here it’s just cold but apparently other places are kinda fked rn)

Newbie to the underground here, ordered with axle about a month ago order was fast and easy. First time ordering from a lab (got tired of extended rx refill times from a compounding pharmacy).

Been exclusively using his stuff to see how it compares to pharma. Have quarterly blood draw coming up soon will post results after.
I’m used to pharma too (always good to have some) but yeah it’s always a good idea to have a couple other options for everything n these guys have been real professional, how you liking the gear so far?