MESO-Rx Sponsor Axle Labs - US Domestic

Was expecting one on Monday but both axle and the post were a lot faster than expected (n axle is already fast af) so I got the package yesterday, fast TD as always n idk only thing I’m confused about is why the enanthate is filled up a bit more than the sust and the cyp as that wasn’t the case in the previous one, but hey I ain’t complaining their stuff is good ahah :) have a good weekend people!

Agreed. That forum is a fuckin joke. I'd estimate 70% of that forums users are underage idiots who are happy to get ANYTHING in the mail.

The mods are all in bed with the sources and lots of backroom deals and discussions

Axle will do much better on mesorx anyway

Agreed. That forum is a fuckin joke. I'd estimate 70% of that forums users are underage idiots who are happy to get ANYTHING in the mail.

The mods are all in bed with the sources and lots of backroom deals and discussions

Axle will do much better on mesorx anyway
I just can't understand how Hunter pharm is still on there. His thread is nothing but people complaining that they never received a response from him or never received their products. You gotta be right

I just can't understand how Hunter pharm is still on there. His thread is nothing but people complaining that they never received a response from him or never received their products. You gotta be right
Lol take a look at synergy forge thread. He literally talks down to his customers like they are mentally retarded children for asking him to login and answer questions total phaggot.

Packs in, only 3 days TA which is great. The caps are kickers it seems as I ordered oils only. I won't use the anadrol, but the gesture is always appreciated

Attachments

• IMG_1407.jpg
    IMG_1407.jpg
    4.6 MB · Views: 132