MESO-Rx Sponsor Axle Labs - US Domestic

I noticed several comments regarding the Rage blend arriving crashed. I couldn’t get mine to reconstitute even after several hot water baths of increasing temperatures and times.

Searching through the forum, I decided to try @mands method of microwaving for 10 seconds. It took two 10 second runs, shaking in between to clear up. His method did in seconds what a few hours in water could not. Looks great now.
Isn’t there metal on the vial?

I noticed several comments regarding the Rage blend arriving crashed. I couldn’t get mine to reconstitute even after several hot water baths of increasing temperatures and times.

Searching through the forum, I decided to try @mands method of microwaving for 10 seconds. It took two 10 second runs, shaking in between to clear up. His method did in seconds what a few hours in water could not. Looks great now.
Candle warmer works best

I don’t own a candle warmer or coffee mug warmer. I don’t believe they reach anywhere near 200F either. I had it in 203F water in a yeti cup. Still crashed. A water bath has always worked for me.

As for the microwave, it doesn’t spark, no sharp points on it. I wouldn’t go longer than 10 seconds at a time either.

I don’t own a candle warmer or coffee mug warmer. I don’t believe they reach anywhere near 200F either. I had it in 203F water in a yeti cup. Still crashed. A water bath has always worked for me.

As for the microwave, it doesn’t spark, no sharp points on it. I wouldn’t go longer than 10 seconds at a time either.
Water bath takes forever on even simple crashed compounds because the water is cooling not maintaining temp (I saw you used a yeti)
Also, I hope you didn’t submerge the vial
Coffee mug warmer is $15
Mine gets warm enough to brew actually but I don’t use it when I brew

Water bath takes forever on even simple crashed compounds because the water is cooling not maintaining temp (I saw you used a yeti)
Also, I hope you didn’t submerge the vial
Coffee mug warmer is $15
Mine gets warm enough to brew actually but I don’t use it when I brew
That does make sense regarding the cooling preventing the temp being stable enough to recombine it. It was 203F right after the pour and low 190s when I pulled it about 45 minutes later. I temped it with my thermopen in the yeti through the lid.
Didn’t fully submerge it either, I went to a bit below the neck. Pulled with tongs and shook it like mad.

At everyone’s recommendation I’ll grab a coffee mug warmer for future use.

That does make sense regarding the cooling preventing the temp being stable enough to recombine it. It was 203F right after the pour and low 190s when I pulled it about 45 minutes later. I temped it with my thermopen in the yeti through the lid.
Didn’t fully submerge it either, I went to a bit below the neck. Pulled with tongs and shook it like mad.

That’s good
Yeah the yeti was actually a smart idea at trying to maintain temp. My mug warmer from Amazon gets pretty hot I have to be careful not to forget the vials on there.

Why is everyone anti stove? (unless you have gas stove) No need to order anything on Amazon if you have a stove which I'm sure you do.

Put about 2 inches of water in a saucepan. Bring the water to a boil and put your vial in it. Take it out about every minute or so and shake until it is completely reconstituted.

After you, of course, it’s going to crash again heat water, and repeat. Every time I have ever had crashed gear, that has been my go to process for reconstitution and injection.

Needless to say, you have to allow the oil to cool to close to warm temperature prior to injection. Quite literally have done this 1000 times.

Lastly, I need to say, I love crashed gear, there’s nothing like seeing the hormone crystallize to solidify any word one might have.

I've had cyp crash some in colder weather. 12 seconds in microwave and good to go.

Why is everyone anti stove? (unless you have gas stove) No need to order anything on Amazon if you have a stove which I'm sure you do.
I have a gas stove. The microwave did work perfect though. I guess everyone got me sketched out on using it. It took less than a minute total, including the shaking time and has held fine in a 65 degree cabinet.

Something to remember is that heat degrades raws so the goal isn’t to just heat it up by any means necessary. Thats why the microwave and stove are not ideal methods at all.
If someone is careful with the stove it’s fine but it is easy for someone who doesn’t know to overheat which is why it is not recommended
When brewing yes heat is used but only the heat that is necessary to get the raws to dissolve. AND solvents are used for the purpose of getting the raws into solution at a much lower heat.
Just heating the fuck out of the vials so crashed gear goes back into solution is not the goal. The goal is to warm vials just enough so the raws go back into solution without causing degradation. This is why the warm bath method is recommended because it is gentle and not likely to overheat but it can take time so a coffee warmer can be used if you are careful not to overheat.
This conversation was started because a poster needed to get a raw back into solution that takes much more heat and solvents than most other raws. Y’all tossing your vials in the microwave might be okay but I would never do it because not degrading the raws is more important to me than how easy I can get some crashed gear into solution.
When brewing I use more time on the stirrer in solvent specifically so I can use much less heat. I’m definitely not going to degrade my raws just because I want to be lazy heating a crashed vial.
I would also be concerned with how the microwave is effecting the raws even if not overheated

Last edited:
Something to remember is that heat degrades raws so the goal isn’t to just heat it up by any means necessary. Thats why the microwave and stove are not ideal methods at all.
If someone is careful with the stove it’s fine but it is easy for someone who doesn’t know to overheat which is why it is not recommended
When brewing yes heat is used but only the heat that is necessary to get the raws to dissolve. AND solvents are used for the purpose of getting the raws into solution at a much lower heat.
Just heating the fuck out of the vials so crashed gear goes back into solution is not the goal. The goal is to warm vials just enough so the raws go back into solution without causing degradation. This is why the warm bath method is recommended because it is gentle and not likely to overheat but it can take time so a coffee warmer can be used if you are careful not to overheat.
This conversation was started because a poster needed to get a raw back into solution that takes much more heat and solvents than most other raws. Y’all tossing your vials in the microwave might be okay but I would never do it because not degrading the raws is more important to me than how easy I can get some crashed gear into solution.
When brewing I use more time on the stirrer in solvent specifically so I can use much less heat. I’m definitely not going to degrade my raws just because I want to be lazy heating a crashed vial.
I would also be concerned with how the microwave is effecting the raws even if not overheated
You’re absolutely right. I didn’t think about that. At least with the coffee warmer I could temp it with an IR thermometer and keep it below whatever the degradation temperature of the particular raw would be. Damn. Good call.