MESO-Rx Sponsor Axle Labs - US Domestic

You’re absolutely right. I didn’t think about that. At least with the coffee warmer I could temp it with an IR thermometer and keep it below whatever the degradation temperature of the particular raw would be. Damn. Good call.
The stove method I'm not suggesting just leave it on the stove for any significant amount of time. Get it hot, sit vial on 15-20 seconds and then swirl around. Repeat as necessary depending how crashed it is. JuicePal gave me this recommendation. I then asked Jane his thoughts whether it would degrade if I needed to do repeatedly on one vial. He said no it wouldn't. Good enough for me...

Axel Labs, thank you for my order, fast shipping and the products seem to be as described and are working properly.

Thank you

Dude you need to edit this and block out your name. You just doxxed yourself

He’s already been told. It’s already been reported to moderators so they can take it down if he doesn’t.

What you’ve now done is made sure even more people see it by bringing light to the fact that yesterday dude accidentally posted this.

Be sure and come back around and bring it back to the top around 11:30am for the lunch crowd.

He’s already been told. It’s already been reported to moderators so they can take it down if he doesn’t.

What you’ve now done is made sure even more people see it by bringing light to the fact that yesterday dude accidentally posted this.

Be sure and come back around and bring it back to the top around 11:30am for the lunch crowd.
I actually made that mistake on steriod source talk back in like 2019. Forgot to censor anything, including my address. Took me like 4 days to realize it. Nothing ever came of it. It's not a big deal.

so if you cover aluminum foil in the microwave it will prevent the sparks from flying.

if you don't see it, it doesnt happen
I don’t even microwave food to warm it up because of what it does to the nutrients
These MFers putting pharmaceuticals in there lmao
Their diet probably consists of Hot Pockets and they can warm their gear up at the same time

so if you cover aluminum foil in the microwave it will prevent the sparks from flying.

if you don't see it, it doesnt happen
Apparently you don't know how microwaves work. It's only bad when the waves reflect. Cover it and it's fine. Common fucking sense.