MESO-Rx Sponsor Axle Labs - US Domestic

You're free to do that if you think it's worth it, but it seems like you don't think this is worth any of your own money. You're not alone in thinking that.
$1000 (plus anonymizing crypto fees) of my own money would indicate I don't think it is worth any of my own money? Ok. Makes sense.

The last sentence carries no weight. None of us have the data. Everyone free to hope I am on a wild goose chase. Even if intermittent testing comes back negative that is great data and peace of mind for some.

Last edited:
$1000 (plus anonymizing crypto fees) of my own money would indicate I don't think it is worth any of my own money? Ok. Makes sense.

The last sentence carries no weight. None of us have the data. Everyone free to hope I am on a wild goose chase. Even if intermittent testing comes back negative that is great data and peace of mind for some.
End of the day you're trying to force others to pay for testing you want. I don't understand what the issue is, why not just do it yourself? Like you said, apparently it's something thatll help the community and get you what you've been trying to desperately get for a while.

End of the day you're trying to force others to pay for testing you want. I don't understand what the issue is, why not just do it yourself? Like you said, apparently it's something thatll help the community and get you what you've been trying to desperately get for a while.
Ok, I'll state it again since I haven't plastered it in my profile...

I don't use UGL products, never have. Not forcing anyone. I'll pay for it myself though. Looking out for you all and myself if I ever do go that route.

I don't use UGL products, never have. Not forcing anyone. I'll pay for it myself though. Looking out for you all and myself if I ever do go that route.
You don’t use UGLs? Why are you here then?

To each their own I guess. If I did t use ugls I wouldn’t be on here stirring up crap with labs.

If you are really curious why I am here it's all in my "Source QC" thread.

"Stirring up crap"? Yeah, it's pretty clear to me at this point that some really do believe this place is a source board; others seem to believe it serves a different purpose...

First of all, MESO-Rx is not a source board that exists to connect you with a source. MESO-Rx is a harm reduction forum for AAS. The MESO community values harm reduction first and foremost.

MESO-Rx seeks to discourage New Members who seem intent on pursuing loyalty to the source over loyalty to the harm reduction community

Appears some in the Meso Community don't seem to really be on board. To each their own I guess.

"Stirring up crap"? Yeah, it's pretty clear to me at this point that some really do believe this place is a source board; others seem to believe it serves a different purpose...

Appears some in the Meso Community don't seem to really be on board. To each their own I guess.
I'll have to give it to you Mr. Readsalot you catch a lot of shit but just keep on pushin... that's cool. Personally I couldn't care less either way on your mission for or against.. if that's what you want keep pushin. I am intrigued by your persistence with all the pushback you get!! Fucking keep giving em hell bro!!!! Lol

a forum can post whatever they want to make it seem like they care. If they were true to that statement, they would set standards asking for specific tests before letting labs post products for sale, until said tests were received the source would have no access to the site. May lengthy to okay sources and costly for the lab but that would hold the forum to its word, no? Otherwise that admin post is word vomit.

a forum can post whatever they want to make it seem like they care. If they were true to that statement, they would set standards asking for specific tests before letting labs post products for sale, until said tests were received the source would have no access to the site. May lengthy to okay sources and costly for the lab but that would hold the forum to its word, no? Otherwise that admin post is word vomit.
Actually that is a forum rule I believe that to source here they ha e to produce s certain amount of test before hand. I could ve wrong

Fyi...

I'll have to give it to you Mr. Readsalot you catch a lot of shit but just keep on pushin... that's cool. Personally I couldn't care less either way on your mission for or against.. if that's what you want keep pushin. I am intrigued by your persistence with all the pushback you get!! Fucking keep giving em hell bro!!!! Lol
Thanks. Pretty awesome how you tested that NPP. It's folks like you who demonstrate the values that set this board apart. I appreciate you.

Keep doing your thing readalot! I appreciate you looking out for us here.

Why are you here then?

1. To provide factual, evidence based info related to the use of AAS/PEDs.

2. Raise the bar on analytical testing for UGL products (new category encompassing UGL products that can actually stand behind the Pharma term since they will be tested the same as actual Pharmaceutical products).

1. To provide factual, evidence based info related to the use of AAS/PEDs.

2. Raise the bar on analytical testing for UGL products (new category encompassing UGL products that can actually stand behind the Pharma term since they will be tested the same as actual Pharmaceutical products).
Gonna be a lot of labs getting kicked off the wagon if the forum enforces their policy with more force