MESO-Rx Sponsor Axle Labs - US Domestic

Gonna be a lot of labs getting kicked off the wagon if the forum enforces their policy with more force

if you read the linked thread I shared you'll read that some sources were supposedly grandfathered in on the latest rules.

My mission is to create a higher tier of product that is tested to the USP standards. Call it "platinum" UGL or similar if you will. My hypothesis is there are a significant number of AAS customers who are willing to pay $3 to $5 extra per 10 ml vial (example). Once critical mass is reached the system will self perpetuate just like the current system here with HPLC testing. This would just be the next logical step in the evolution of UGL AAS products with harm reduction in mind.

Funny how new ideas take hold slowly. No one would be ridiculed for sharing an HPLC test on here today. They would recieve a pat on the back. Interesting how that works vs say 10 years ago. History repeats itself.

Last edited:
if you read the linked thread I shared you'll read that some sources were supposedly grandfathered in on the latest rules.

My mission is to create a higher tier of product that is tested to the USP standards. Call it "platinum" UGL or similar if you will. My hypothesis is there are a significant number of AAS customers who are willing to pay $3 to $5 extra per 10 ml vial (example). Once critical mass is reached the system will self perpetuate just like the current system here with HPLC testing. This would just be the next logical step in the evolution of UGL AAS products with harm reduction in mind.
I’m all for cleaner gear even from a ugl standpoint. I get your point, I did ask him about testing yesterday through email and he said that he expects results next week.

Personally I couldn't care less either way on your mission for or against..

Some people might not be very happy paying $50 more per kit.

You really think people will choose that instead buying the same gear from another source who chose not to increase their prices for this?

Some people might not be very happy paying $50 more per kit.

You really think people will choose that instead buying the same gear from another source who chose not to increase their prices for this?
I'm not understanding what you are tring to point out to me? I was just telling dude that I was neither for nor against whatever missions he is on I really respected his persistance.. I really don't even k kw whT his mission is all about never really took the time to wade in it too deep. Like I said not my thi g don't care but good for him for being persistent in what he believes in.. what's that for to do with paying 50 $ more per kit??? My friend

I'm not understanding what you are tring to point out to me? I was just telling dude that I was neither for nor against whatever missions he is on I really respected his persistance.. I really don't even k kw whT his mission is all about never really took the time to wade in it too deep. Like I said not my thi g don't care but good for him for being persistent in what he believes in.. what's that for to do with paying 50 $ more per kit??? My friend

He did another post to estimate how much it would the additional testing would cost. It was around $50/kit. This would be passed on to us, the consumers.

You could spin it to make it sound much less, "only $0.50 more per mL!"

He did another post to estimate how much it would the additional testing would cost. It was around $50/kit. This would be passed on to us, the consumers.

You could spin it to make it sound much less, "only $0.50 more per mL!"
Per kit of oil?? Like I said I just love his fucking persistence. And I'm actually in a thought of no minding oYing more but for the highest of quality

Sponsors

Latest posts