MESO-Rx Sponsor Axle Labs - US Domestic

I've had several good orders with Axel. This time he really came through for me. Not going to give details but he helped me big time and did more that I expected for sure. Thank you Axel

I've had several good orders with Axel. This time he really came through for me. Not going to give details but he helped me big time and did more that I expected for sure. Thank you Axel
Thank you for the kind words! Always glad to be of service.

Received another order today with no issues and fast TA. I had placed my order when NPP was out of stock so I ordered Deca and then noticed the next day that NPP was back in stock, so I emailed Axle to ask if I could switch it. Axle replied promptly and switched the compound. I would have rather paid the extra money for the more concentrated NPP than take a loss on getting the lower concentration one but non the less I am satisfied with the communication and willingness to switch the compounds and still have a fast TA. Seeing good results from Axel labs products and getting bloodwork done next week.

Latest Testing Results!

Test-E (250mg/mL): 264.54mg/mL

Test-C (300mg/mL): 307.15mg/mL

Tren-E (400mg/mL): 470.80mg/mL

Steady Gainer Blend(200EQ/50Tren-E/100Mast-E): 236EQ/63Tren-E/115Mast-E

NPP raws: 96+%

Retatrutide (10mg): 9.1mg, 99.678%

TE250.pngSteadygainer.pngTC300.pngTrenE400.pngNPPraws.pngReta.png

Hey guys, whats the current T/A for this vendor? Still 3-4 days domestic? In a jam due to other vendors not doing their fucking jobs and looking for a reliable alternative who can ship quickly.

Like clockwork, I know if I order early on Wednesday, it’ll be delivered on Friday. Hasn’t missed in 10+ orders straight. My last order was what I would have considered “after hours.” I was expecting a response the next day but I got a tracking number 2 hours later. Axle is better than Amazon.

Axle Labs Testosterone Cypionate 300mg. Janoshik test result.

Attachments

• IMG_3750.jpeg
    IMG_3750.jpeg
    483.5 KB · Views: 125
Just got testing back on Axle’s Test E 250 and Anavar 20mg Everything seems to be ship shape.

View attachment 281958
Axle Labs Testosterone Cypionate 300mg. Janoshik test result.
Thank you for taking the time to test our products! Glad to see the results.

Test-C 300 is at 95% on this batch it seems. Still acceptable - but we are using higher raws on the recent batch as seen in my testing post.

Please email us for store credit!

support@AXLELABS.net

Last edited:
Axle, any updates on this testing?
Apologies, we sent the Test-C 300 which uses the same raws (results above). If you'd like we can send the 200mg/ml also although the testing should be in line with the same raws being used.

Edit: We'll send the Test C 200 also.. why not. Sending early next week.

Like clockwork, I know if I order early on Wednesday, it’ll be delivered on Friday. Hasn’t missed in 10+ orders straight. My last order was what I would have considered “after hours.” I was expecting a response the next day but I got a tracking number 2 hours later. Axle is better than Amazon.
Hell yeah thank you! That’s what I was hoping to hear!

Apologies, we sent the Test-C 300 which uses the same raws (results above). If you'd like we can send the 200mg/ml also although the testing should be in line with the same raws being used.

Edit: We'll send the Test C 200 also.. why not. Sending early next week.
Did you ever get the results of the TNE?

Thank you for taking the time to test our products! Glad to see the results.

Test-C 300 is at 95% on this batch it seems. Still acceptable - but we are using higher raws on the recent batch as seen in my testing post.

Please email us for store credit!

support@AXLELABS.net
Having a little issue with credit …

I read back through the thread and I saw where you are giving 200 for testing + 120 for additional compounds …

I was given a code for $200 credit but I had 2 compounds tested ..

Test E and Anavar.

Clarification would be appreciated .