MESO-Rx Sponsor Axle Labs - US Domestic

That's exactly what I want to do lol, maybe you didn't read? If the capsule powder isn't micronized it doesn't work well, so I'm asking the manufacturer. Some people give a fuck about health and efficiency.
His orals are loaded with ascorbic acid aside from the active compounds so it'd be pretty hellish to hold under your tongue long enough. You'd have pretty severe blistering after a couple days.

His orals are loaded with ascorbic acid aside from the active compounds so it'd be pretty hellish to hold under your tongue long enough. You'd have pretty severe blistering after a couple days.
Taste like baking soda to me, and vitamin c isn't acidic so idk why it would be hellish or cause a blister.

Went ahead and hit the sale up because I'm apparently financially illiterate and felt the need to stock up. I needed Telmisartan asap, and grabbed more Test C, Primo. Var, and Proviron while I was at it.

I forgot to add a single vial into my order total and axle fixed it with a quick email for me to make it whole, which is awesome. His customer service is a+.

I really appreciate the consistently quality experiences I've had going through here.

Taste like baking soda to me, and vitamin c isn't acidic so idk why it would be hellish or cause a blister.
Seems to be conflicting opinions. Hopefully @Axle Labs can confirm or deny at some point.

Just placed another order, got some tretinoin to try in place of accutane, some modafinil to try for a mood boost, some caber to try and run some rounds back to back, and some injectable carnitine cuz I'm tired of popping 15 pills every morning b4 fasted cardio.

Seems to be conflicting opinions. Hopefully @Axle Labs can confirm or deny at some point.
Just placed another order, got some tretinoin to try in place of accutane, some modafinil to try for a mood boost, some caber to try and run some rounds back to back, and some injectable carnitine cuz I'm tired of popping 15 pills every morning b4 fasted cardio.
I can at least confirm that his Anavar has baking soda and his introduction post mentions that they're using BS as filler in their orals.

The Tret works well for me. Hope it helps.