MESO-Rx Sponsor Axle Labs - US Domestic

I had this ha

I had this happen a while ago. I ordered primo from another source I found on sst and injected as soon as it arrived. My delt swelled up over the next few days and eventually the pain and pressure was unbearable. I went to hospital and they lanced it and gave me an ABX IV. I thought my prep was just bad so I tried it again and wouldn’t you know the fever and infection came right back. I emailed the source letting them know what happened. I’ll never order from them again.

I’ve never had a single issue with axles gear I’ve been using it for months now and feel amazing.

Who was the other source ?

yes please share this source with the forum, i honestly don't know why people don't include said info when they post, after all this is a harm reduction forum and leaving out this source with infectious gear is mind boggling to me

yes please share this source with the forum, i honestly don't know why people don't include said info when they post, after all this is a harm reduction forum and leaving out this source with infectious gear is mind boggling to me
I know lol. It's like someone walking into the room and saying "I just saw someone we know get hit by a car" then just leaving after that lol