MESO-Rx Sponsor Axle Labs - US Domestic

Hi, just put an order through waiting on the wallet address
Ordered on Sunday and received Wednesday morning. Fasttttttttttttt
Axle got the best quality and fastest shipping I have seen thus far none the less I am new to AAS. There was a problem with Shipping and super fast customer support and offered a replacement but was not needed!

Hey @Axle Labs , just put another order through waiting on the wallet address. Keep up the good work I will be posting pictures of the last delivery soon.
Got a response I’m assuming?

support@AXLELABS.net

@Axle Labs Received the wrong test cyp i sent an email with pictures. Rest of order was perfect and landed quickly!
Should be all set now!

Looking for feedback on the MENT from anyone. How’s the pip @ 100mg/ml?

@Axle Labs any super solvents used in this brew or just traditional BA/BB?

Thanks
Only BB/BA in the MENT.

Maybe if I defend the honor of this lab, they’ll like me and send me free stuff.
You seem to really have bad psychoactive sides from tren use. If you don't like Axle labs, don't use them. Simple as that, no need for you to stay in the thread shitranting. I'm new to this forum, but damn you're an annoying person.

I like Axle labs and use axle labs but most of these posts just praise the delivery time, very few actually post bloods, no one sends to janoshik and any time someone posts a problem, all of a sudden several fan boys rush in like captain save a hoe, start praising TA again and the problems get buried under pointless posts (like these)

You seem to really have bad psychoactive sides from tren use. If you don't like Axle labs, don't use them. Simple as that, no need for you to stay in the thread shitranting. I'm new to this forum, but damn you're an annoying person.
4 posts, joined Tuesday and already gatekeeping this sub. I should leave because you’re annoyed that I didn’t appreciate your love note to Axle Labs.

4 posts, joined Tuesday and already gatekeeping this sub. I should leave because you’re annoyed that I didn’t appreciate your love note to Axle Labs.
I'm confused that you like Axle labs, but will shit on them all at the same time. I see going back a couple pages people posting bloods so idk what the problem is with that. They also have their Janoshik tests for the batches always posted. Did you lose a delivery or something? Or are you a competitor brand? Or is the tren really that strong. lol