Balkan/BP phony??

irishfanmur

I found the guy on here that has all Balkan products. Having done a couple var cycles in the past from BP, I knew what to expect. However, I got the tabs and started at 50mg/ Day for 50 days, while on trt. No pump, no strength or size improvement. Any one else get similar results from this guy? I hate the BS.

Fair enough. Blood work showed no change to ldl or hdl like it did on previous cycles.
Outside a lab test on the product, I can only base my thoughts on results, which are nil to poop.

If you have blood work done then share it, and you'll actually be able to get help. Otherwise all we can offer is "cool story bro".

I'm not sure why you'd lead with a feels report and not even bother mentioning the bloodwork you've acquired.

My bad, I guess I looked at this like a place to get others opinions based on similar experiences. I'll get my "feels reports" in check.
I'll get those labs up.

If you are not sure or happy with a product send it to jano for testing and find out yourself otherwise you can't blame a source based just on your feelings.

I did order from him some oils and all were verified legit on the balkan website with the codes, so I do have a little trust at least that they are original BP but nothing else while the products are doing what they supposed to do well.

Oh I wasn't familiar with Balkans as a source and the codes. Did you run it on the website to check?

Otherwise yeah jano would be a way to check but since you should be doing blood work on cycle that say, you can save some money and gauge your bloodwork to see it the gear seems right or not

Balkan is being faked now and they look pretty damn real. Almost identical. Did you run the numbers on the balkan site?

It doesn't seem like Balkan is producing oxandrolone, currently... in the price list of the guy who was quoted, I don't see Balkan oxandrolone, but only SP Lab oxandrolone. Can you post a photo of the blisters? @irishfanmur

Otherwise yeah jano would be a way to check but since you should be doing blood work on cycle that say, you can save some money and gauge your bloodwork to see it the gear seems right or not

I started doing this. Write directly on bloodwork papers: dosing protocol, which source, Jano testing, etc.

Keep 'em in a file and eventually will transfer to an Excel file or something. Or look for red flags, good responses, etc.

let's make it clear here, balkan does not produce oxandrolone, nor do I have this product in my list.
have you used sp oxandrolone,I personally used this product and had very good results.
I haven't had any clients who have used BP-SP products and had no results.