Balkan Pharmaceuticals/Sp Laboratory EU Domestic.

i've received my order of 2x enandrol (ampoules).

everything went smooth, no problems.
the amps have different heights and the labels arent on the same level as "german pharmagrade" ampoules. i don't know if this is normal with balkan pharmaceuticals products as this is my first contact with their products but we will see. if bloodwork comes out good, i'll stock up on some more balkan stuff.

I received my second order from the seller. Part of the order were a few vials of Primo. The vials of Promo have to authentication code on them. When i asked the seller about it he told me that "these products are from the batch that the company sent for testing."
I wasnt told about this before the order was shipped. The purpose of the authentication code is to verify that the product is legit, just like the seller mentioned multiple times in this thread. Also if they were sent for testing then why would i have these vials? Seller also told me that if i get it tested hell give me a credit.
I dont have time to be dealing with all of this nonsense. The products should be mailed with codes like you said multiple times so that the customer can verify.
The printing of the expiration date is also different on each vial.
primo.jpg

Received my 3rd order. I really like these products, I have used and tried following products by now.

SP Trenbolon Forte
BP Primobol
BP Cipandrol
BP Undecadrol
Anastrozol
BP Cabergolin
Tamoximed
Aromasin

All products with codes check out. Best stuff on Meso-rx at the moment.

Received my 3rd order. I really like these products, I have used and tried following products by now.

SP Trenbolon Forte
BP Primobol
BP Cipandrol
BP Undecadrol
Anastrozol
BP Cabergolin
Tamoximed
Aromasin

All products with codes check out. Best stuff on Meso-rx at the moment.
at least your products had codes on them. Seller selling Fakes with no codes..

I would really like a good answer to the following question.
Where does all this gear come from if Balkan OFFICIALLY declares on their OFFICIAL website that they do not produce any Steroids, not even Testosterone can be found anymore ???!!!
Fake i guess...He send me vials without UPIC number. Even the expiration dates are printed differently. primo.jpg

i've got a few primos on the way too, so whats the situation here?

the enandrols i'm currently using are giving me strong PIP, i'm starting to get a little sceptical here.

i've got a few primos on the way too, so whats the situation here?

the enandrols i'm currently using are giving me strong PIP, i'm starting to get a little sceptical here.
i ordered some vials of Primo and i was about to place another order when i noticed that the Primo viles have no authentication codes.
I emailed the seller and he told me that "these products are from a batch that the company send for testing" and if i test them the hell give me $130 credit. If the company send them for testing then why would i get them?

I replied back to his stating that i should have been told about this before my order. Now he does even reply. I did not to go to here right away and though the client would make this right.

I should have been aware of this especially that he mentions on here that every product you can check with the code.

which pharma sends out vials for testing bruh, lol. thats some suspicious behavior. i hope his stuff is legit. i don't want any unknown sh#t in my body.

which pharma sends out vials for testing bruh, lol. thats some suspicious behavior. i hope his stuff is legit. i don't want any unknown sh#t in my body.
exactly. especially after hes been promoting the codes on here that we can check on their site. Supposedly Balkan does not make anabolics anymore and alot of people think that the balkan products are fake.

exactly. especially after hes been promoting the codes on here that we can check on their site. Supposedly Balkan does not make anabolics anymore and alot of people think that the balkan products are fake.
damn, now i'm concerned about my order which is on it's way.

4x primo
2x oxandrolon

i will keep you updated about it, especially the primo.

seller needs to tell us the truth - how does he have a full stock of all products when balkan isn't producing roids anymore.

like i said before - the enandrol (ampoules) are giving me bad PIP. i've never had PIP from pharmgrade test - NEVER.

i ordered some vials of Primo and i was about to place another order when i noticed that the Primo viles have no authentication codes.
I emailed the seller and he told me that "these products are from a batch that the company send for testing" and if i test them the hell give me $130 credit. If the company send them for testing then why would i get them?

I replied back to his stating that i should have been told about this before my order. Now he does even reply. I did not to go to here right away and though the client would make this right.

I should have been aware of this especially that he mentions on here that every product you can check with the code.
That’s bs Balkan does internal hplc testing which the Moldovan government certifies. Looks fishy to me

That’s bs Balkan does internal hplc testing which the Moldovan government certifies. Looks fishy to me
I got a few vials of cipandrol and fenadrol but havent used any of them yet. The cipandrol codes check out, but fenadrol codes partially came off when i was unpacking. Dont know if im gonna try any of them now.

I have used his products since when he started selling there and I can assure you his products are top quality, all the time the auth codes worked out.

Received a package last week and just ordered another one right now.

Thanks brother,

I have used his products since when he started selling there and I can assure you his products are top quality, all the time the auth codes worked out.

Received a package last week and just ordered another one right now.

Thanks brother,
My products didnt have auth codes. he said its from a batch that was sent for testing. And instead of addressing the issue he is not even responding.
Plus he never explained how he can sell Bp-Sp products when they are not being made anymore. Alot of red flags....
I should have been made aware of the product having no auth codes before ordering.

Back