Balkan Pharmaceuticals/Sp Laboratory EU Domestic.

my primos came and i have the same fucking problem like you. i'll upload pics when i'm home asap.
sorry to hear that. Probably everyone that ordered Primo in a vial has the same problem. Can you check the bottom of the metal part of the vial to see if its smooth or fucked up like mine is...Cipandrol looks good but Primo all messed up.

Attachments

• primo 1.jpg
    primo 1.jpg
    155.5 KB · Views: 79
which pharma sends out vials for testing bruh, lol. thats some suspicious behavior. i hope his stuff is legit. i don't want any unknown sh#t in my body.
What you need to understand is that despite moldova being an european country, it is not included in the EU nor the Eurozone so regulations applied to EU countries do not apply there, they are on their own and it is a poor country i understand the balkan lab/facility is way a head of what everything is over there, now i also understand they conduct their own testing, they might simply have sample vials that they use for that specific purpose, it is not crazy, anyhow i understand the customer´s frustration and hope this gets resolved soon, personally i do trust the brand and seller, have tested several products and everything comes back as it is supposed to, also TRT on Enandrol feels exactly like the test in my local pharmacy, can´t say the same of other testosterones i tried in the past from another UG labs for TRT Purposes that made me feel like crap, i can feel the pharma quality

What you need to understand is that despite moldova being an european country, it is not included in the EU nor the Eurozone so regulations applied to EU countries do not apply there, they are on their own and it is a poor country i understand the balkan lab/facility is way a head of what everything is over there, now i also understand they conduct their own testing, they might simply have sample vials that they use for that specific purpose, it is not crazy, anyhow i understand the customer´s frustration and hope this gets resolved soon, personally i do trust the brand and seller, have tested several products and everything comes back as it is supposed to, also TRT on Enandrol feels exactly like the test in my local pharmacy, can´t say the same of other testosterones i tried in the past from another UG labs for TRT Purposes that made me feel like crap, i can feel the pharma quality
Look at the quality of well-known current UGLs and especially their labels. They all look perfectly flat, and in 99% of cases, they have identical fill levels.

Balkan is significantly larger than these UGLs, and I’m supposed to believe that they put their labels on crooked as a standard practice? No way. I will show you my vials shortly—how crooked the labels are and the varying fill levels. This could never be original Balkan, no matter how poor the country is.

the seller also never explained what he wrote on his introduction:
"Why some products are still on the market, but Balkan and SP lab no longer produce them?"

If Balkan and SP dont produce steroids anymore then who is producing these products? I'm sure all of us would like to know.

how could it be pharma? they dont produce these products anymore.

Here are the pictures.
The "SP-Laboratories Oxanabol" look legit but with crooked labels on'em - weird.

Now for the primos:

Where the fuck are the codes and why did i get different Vials? 3 off them look similar but look at the one in the red circle. Also take a look at the metal-part of the cap. One of the Primos had the leaflet AROUND the vial while the others were packed nicely between topcap and the side of the vial.

Attachments

• 20240607_220843.jpg
    20240607_220843.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 77
  • 20240607_220808.jpg
    20240607_220808.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 74
  • 20240607_220743.jpg
    20240607_220743.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 71
  • 20240607_220545.jpg
    20240607_220545.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 68
  • 20240607_220525.jpg
    20240607_220525.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 66
  • 20240607_220509.jpg
    20240607_220509.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 65
  • 20240607_220437.jpg
    20240607_220437.jpg
    990.9 KB · Views: 67
Here are the pictures.
The "SP-Laboratories Oxanabol" look legit but with crooked labels on'em - weird.

Now for the primos:

Where the fuck are the codes and why did i get different Vials? 3 off them look similar but look at the one in the red circle. Also take a look at the metal-part of the cap. One of the Primos had the leaflet AROUND the vial while the others were packed nicely between topcap and the side of the vial.
yeah mine are the same...printing is different on one of the vials and metal below the cap looks messed up. My order came with boxes and leaflets separate. i guess thats how they packed it.

So, what's going on here now? Why are we getting vials without codes and with such poor quality? I have no intention of injecting any junk into my body!

the seller also never explained what he wrote on his introduction:
"Why some products are still on the market, but Balkan and SP lab no longer produce them?"

If Balkan and SP dont produce steroids anymore then who is producing these products? I'm sure all of us would like to know.
Yes i also would like to know about that . Can you @Bp-Sp please give as an answer? Thanks

I'm new to the EU sphere... but...if anyone knows anything about gear they know there are 2 layers to sources... the first layer is B.S companies designed to scam and companies that are producing counterfeit gear for guys that aren't on the internet, gym bros that heard the guy who competed in the 90s say something about X brand. Well they find something that sound similar to the pronunciation. Gear that relies on shiny labels that say "Pharma" or a name similar to what was popular decades ago. In 2024 if you are using boards to get middle men resellers of a gear brand, that the middle man themselves says "isnt manufactured anymore" you gotta get your head checked.
Theres no reason to blindly follow some gear brand broscience from years ago when we have access to 3RD PARTY LABRATORY TESTED gear on the same exact source board

Back