Balkan Pharmaceuticals/Sp Laboratory EU Domestic.

I received my order yesterday, didn't get the time to check codes but will do it in day or two and report back. Package was discrete and I got what I ordered. Every email was responded to me and was very polite.
Will update with codes situation.

I will still maintain that these products are 100% original.
Tomorrow I will send some for testing,
To be safe everyone.
this still doesnt resolve the vials that i received with no codes. I have no way of checking of what i received. Are all of the Primo vials that you have are without auth codes?
You should either refund or send me vials that i ordered with codes.

Balkan Pharmaceuticals' UNDECADROL 10ML (Testosterone U) was recently unavailable in some stores of their official resellers. However, it will soon be back in stock.
View attachment 259286

Who slapped these labels on with air bubbles and a little too far down the vial ? I want to say Balkan definitely didn’t do that.

And why is official SP-labs email not even valid anymore ?

I received my order yesterday, didn't get the time to check codes but will do it in day or two and report back. Package was discrete and I got what I ordered. Every email was responded to me and was very polite.
Will update with codes situation.
Update: I checked this test u and its valid.
The other vile has a scrached code because of tape that was on package, but i assume its good because everything including date looks the same.
For some reason i cannot upload picture from phone.

Update: I checked this test u and its valid.
The other vile has a scrached code because of tape that was on package, but i assume its good because everything including date looks the same.
For some reason i cannot upload picture from phone.
Here is the picture.photo_2024-06-07_06-53-33.jpg

I received other products with codes, however Primo has no codes as you can see by the picture that i posted. Even the way the expiration dates are printed is different on every vial.
yes yes, I get it I follow the thread, just getting my two cents in here.
That's why I mentioned expiration date.
I hope it gets resolved.

I received other products with codes, however Primo has no codes as you can see by the picture that i posted. Even the way the expiration dates are printed is different on every vial.
Looks like faded away like when something spills over it, like when another customer had his package with oil from a broken amp but pretty sure is the real thing, @Bp-Sp said he´d send one out for testing, just hoping he does it quick so everyone knows it is the real deal, i use enandrol for my TRT, code or no code i send my stuff out for testing just to be sure but i get like 6 or 7 vials of the same batch, everything i got from him so far is legit.

Looks like faded away like when something spills over it, like when another customer had his package with oil from a broken amp but pretty sure is the real thing, @Bp-Sp said he´d send one out for testing, just hoping he does it quick so everyone knows it is the real deal, i use enandrol for my TRT, code or no code i send my stuff out for testing just to be sure but i get like 6 or 7 vials of the same batch, everything i got from him so far is legit.
they did not fade away. the seller said it was from a batch that was sent for testing. thats why the codes are not there, which is total BS. The seller can send any sample for testing and this wont prove anything. I should have been made aware when i placed an order that the vials have no codes. Instead of making this right the seller chooses to ignore the situation.

they did not fade away. the seller said it was from a batch that was sent for testing. thats why the codes are not there, which is total BS. The seller can send any sample for testing and this wont prove anything. I should have been made aware when i placed an order that the vials have no codes. Instead of making this right the seller chooses to ignore the situation.
I will not ignore you sir,
I don't want to be misunderstood,
I sent some ampoules today for testing.
I will post those lab tests here.

I will not ignore you sir,
I don't want to be misunderstood,
I sent some ampoules today for testing.
I will post those lab tests here.
sending an ampoule for testing doesnt prove anything. You can send them something different from what i received. Also if you look at the attached picture the bottom of the metal part on the primo is different from the cipandrol. Cipandrol is smooth and primo looks like it was tempered with.
you mentioned multiple times that every product can be checked on BP website with a code, however you send products with out a code...

Attachments

• primo 1.jpg
    primo 1.jpg
    155.5 KB · Views: 56
Back