Be clear: sterile filtration will NOT remove coronaviruses from finished or semi-finished gear.

Discussion in 'Steroid Homebrew' started by master.on, Feb 14, 2020.

1. The two of you need to stop and just admit that you're both members of rival alien races.

After reading your back and forth, i contacted Erich von Däniken and showed him this argument. He assures me that one of you is a reptilian high priest and the other is the leader of the mole people.

i don't care which one of you is which, but i do wish the two of you would shake hands or claws or whatever you got for hands so that we can get back to the crackpot know it all bullshit that master.on has begun here.

master.on likes this.
  2. Villain

Villain Member

You’ll hear this one time from me asswipe: I was wrong on Agenda 21. The whole line about “sustainable development” is what the conspiracy theorists run with.

3. NorthMich

NorthMich Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Oh you were wrong. Gee. No shit you were wrong

4. Villain

Villain Member

Shut the fuck up asshole, fucking RINO

5. NorthMich

Is being so dumb and butthurt part of the conspiracy?

try and grow up a bit. The big kids will play with you more that way.

6. Villain

Villain Member

You talk about growing up, yet when someone admits they were wrong, you respond with a childish response. Who needs to grow up, ass fucked? Instead of being a mature man, you respond like a typical dumb fuck, butt hurt liberal.

7. NorthMich

Maybe if you weren’t such an ass from the start you’d get a pass on this. But you weren’t. You were a self righteous dick from the beginning. Claiming bullshit left and right.

8. Villain

Villain Member

Shows you’re a small man. Good to know!

9. NorthMich

Lol. Says the uneducated conspiracy kid.

10. Villain

Villain Member

Keep talking little dick - you prove how small and petty you really are.

“waaahh... you were wrong and a dick about it so I’m going to be a little man instead of just letting things go.” Grow the fuck up faggot.

11. NorthMich

What a child you are. Lol. You spout bullshit. Accuse people of everything because of heat you created. Then you hide your stupidity behind politics.

sorry you’re so weak

12. Villain

Villain Member

All I hear from you is “I’m a small man who can’t let an internet argument go”

13. NorthMich

Feel free to re-read any of my past posts on this thread

14. ickyrica

ickyrica Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

I recently read that the NAMBLA headquarters moved from Connecticut to New Hampshire. Anyone reading this know anything about that? Ahem, mindless....

Can we all agree that in a perfect world of mole people and claw hands there would be no mindless? That's something we can all get behind! :)

15. master.on

master.on Member

1. Because the chinese numbers are BS. They're at least 100x higher.
    2. Because it's a man-made bioweapon, thus manking has never faced anything like that.

Someone ate an infected bat soup = coverup of the coverup
    The virus accidentally leaked out of a chinese biowafare lab = still coverup
    Someone intentionally spread the virus = actual truth. If you were to stop drinking the Kool Ade, you could see the truth.

Herd thinning may be a side benefit to the puppet masters, but the actual purpose is more related to this:

The Soviet Union fell apart and so can/will the Chinese Communist Party.

The virus seems to remain on the Diamond Princess cruise surfaces despite disinfection attempts.
    That's why the Americans were evacuated from the cruise: because it is a giant Petri dish.
    This suggests that the virus can last a long time on surfaces ... or raws from China.

As if Al-Qaeda were to file a patent for using planes to blowup buildings.

I wonder if juicers are actually at a higher risk than junkies injecting chinese opioids.
    At least the junkies heat/boil the water before injecting it.

Because it's a very real threat.

@DragonOrdnance will you refrain from banging chinese ladybodys, at least for a while? :D:eek::eek::eek:

Yeah, everyone knows that the earth is hollow
    Hollow Earth - Wikipedia
    :p

Grey alien - Wikipedia
    Reptilian humanoid - Wikipedia

Mt.Oracle, Villain and MisterSuperGod like this.
  16. kanemarko

kanemarko Junior Member

Shit.
    The email I received this morning:
    “your package should be sent out yesterday, but the partner got flu. He said would send it out later today.”

17. NorthMich

I haven’t seen this much unbridled paranoia in a while. Let’s make shit up. Let’s quote unscientific conspiracy sites.

fucksakes

MindlessWork likes this.
  18. master.on

master.on Member

Unscientific?
    Take some time to read all the info sources
    CDC Warns Coronavirus Coming To US, Will Be "Tremendous Public Health Threat"
    And yes, it will become real ugly WHEN it hits the States.
    Notice that I typed WHEN, not if.

They back their claims with much more evidence than leftist MSM.
    BTW leftist MSM badly defends China because they're communists.
    Now that the Soviet Union collapsed, Venezuela, Cuba and North Korea are eating shit, communist China became their new ideological motherland, the only one left.

Villain likes this.
  19. NorthMich

It’s clearly unscientific when you layer your paranoid opinion that it’s purposeful and engineered. That’s horseshit

20. ickyrica

ickyrica Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Uv disinfection. Effective with sars and Ebola

master.on and NorthMich like this.