Better late than never

UncleBuns

Hello all! Been here for a bit and learned a lot. Very grateful to the experienced folks who take the time to share knowledge. I'm reading all of it that I can. I started using PED's years ago and previous to that researched them for about 3 years until I was comfortable enough to dip my toes in.

Staying anonymous is important to me, so I will rarely give accurate stats/info about myself. They will be close enough to get the point across though. Specific PED's/experiences/doses/effects will be accurate though. I'm a recreational athlete who does sports where power to weight ratio is key. Low body weight, specific strength/power, and very specific hypertrophy while avoiding overall hypertrophy, and maximizing recovery are what I'm after. I'm little guy compared to many of you and I want it that way!

My TRT consists of 105mg test cyp pinned 30mg eod IM and 350 units HCG pinned eod subq has my total T at 1600, free t 320, SHBG 49. 6.25mg exemastane e3.5d has e2 at 26. A bit high t levels but my biomarkers like lipids, H&H, liver&kidney values, etc. are better than when I was natural so I'm happy with the protocol. Natural my H&H was above normal, I take grapefruit seed extract daily now and H&H is now high end of normal. May alter my TRT protocol at some point to see if I can eliminate AI usage though. Blasts tend to be 6 to 8 weeks. Big fan of rGH, oxandralone, masteron, primobolan, RAD 140, and CJC DAC + MK 677. Currently experimenting with Tirzepatide and love it so far.

Also, I have a tendency to type a lot.

Hello all! Been here for a bit and learned a lot. Very grateful to the experienced folks who take the time to share knowledge. I'm reading all of it that I can. I started using PED's years ago and previous to that researched them for about 3 years until I was comfortable enough to dip my toes in.

Staying anonymous is important to me, so I will rarely give accurate stats/info about myself. They will be close enough to get the point across though. Specific PED's/experiences/doses/effects will be accurate though. I'm a recreational athlete who does sports where power to weight ratio is key. Low body weight, specific strength/power, and very specific hypertrophy while avoiding overall hypertrophy, and maximizing recovery are what I'm after. I'm little guy compared to many of you and I want it that way!

My TRT consists of 105mg test cyp pinned 30mg eod IM and 350 units HCG pinned eod subq has my total T at 1600, free t 320, SHBG 49. 6.25mg exemastane e3.5d has e2 at 26. A bit high t levels but my biomarkers like lipids, H&H, liver&kidney values, etc. are better than when I was natural so I'm happy with the protocol. Natural my H&H was above normal, I take grapefruit seed extract daily now and H&H is now high end of normal. May alter my TRT protocol at some point to see if I can eliminate AI usage though. Blasts tend to be 6 to 8 weeks. Big fan of rGH, oxandralone, masteron, primobolan, RAD 140, and CJC DAC + MK 677. Currently experimenting with Tirzepatide and love it so far.

Welcome to the forum.

WElcome mate.