BG pharmaceutical drugs bgpharmadrugs.com

Delays getting meds from Turkey delay some small percent of the total orders.
Don’t have it posted on your site if you don’t have it in stock. That’s business 101
Well what this guy said is spot on.

At the very least, you should directly tell every customer who paid but now waiting that there will be a delay. It may take more of your personal time but that's the right thing to do instead of them wondering what the deal is, and when their pack will ship. After they already paid thinking it was in stock.

I wonder if I can get a refund. It's been such a long time and I doubt it would come in the next 2 weeks...

I wonder if I can get a refund. It's been such a long time and I doubt it would come in the next 2 weeks...
Can you explain what happened? I was going to order from this vendor today.

Can you explain what happened? I was going to order from this vendor today.
I ordered from him 3 weeks ago. Typically he is pretty good.
Inquired in the 25th to see what's up
He said he was gonna ship that day, but he would ship it on the 27th, he gave me a green light to add more to my order.

I assumed that it would be fine and I would get the products within a week from now.

Well I inquired with him after that and then he said another week. So I don't get why he would give me a false delivery date

I am not sure what is going on but he didn't respond to my last email about requesting a refund.

Had only positive experiences with this source, the only problem is, he gives you a tracking number but it basically only says "label was printed" and he ships it a few days later, i guess when he has all products in stock. Don't tell me the product was shipped if you only printed the label. That's a weird move, i felt offended tbh.

So, you shouldn't order here if you need your PCT order ASAP. Otherwise, I can't complain, all products were good.

Shipping took 8 working days to Germany.

Had only positive experiences with this source, the only problem is, he gives you a tracking number but it basically only says "label was printed" and he ships it a few days later, i guess when he has all products in stock. Don't tell me the product was shipped if you only printed the label. That's a weird move, i felt offended tbh.

So, you shouldn't order here if you need your PCT order ASAP. Otherwise, I can't complain, all products were good.

Its Printed and i think it just need time till its shipped to Germany and in Germany it will be reshipped and when he ship it from Germany to your Adress than there is the next step on tracking

Du musst nämlich mal bei dem Absender gucken, wenn du das Paket bekommst, da steht dann, dass der Absender aus Deutschland kommt. Und sobald das von hier weiter zu dir geschickt wird kommt der nächste Scan

Its Printed and i think it just need time till its shipped to Germany and in Germany it will be reshipped and when he ship it from Germany to your Adress than there is the next step on tracking
That's right. When it says label printed it means I shipped the actual package the day before.

I am behind answering emails. Shipped most of the older delayed orders but didn't have the energy to prepare the rest. I will ship most of them in the next 2 days.