BG pharmaceutical drugs bgpharmadrugs.com

I've ordered from bg before, and the tracking actually updated everytime along the way. It currently still looks like just a label created and not actually shipped.

Still no response, and about over it. 11 days since payment and idk where My pack is.
Ok thats Bad sorry. By me Updates it 1 day before it will delivered.

I’ve placed several orders with BG. Never disappointed and shipping has been pretty quick each time. Had one mishap with an order that didn’t get tracking. Quick email sent and it was out to me that day. Zero issues with customs. The Ephedrine is solid.

Attachments

• 70492347763__EB3A743F-6843-4906-9604-083C522E963B.jpeg
    70492347763__EB3A743F-6843-4906-9604-083C522E963B.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 70
I ordered over two weeks ago and my pack hasn’t shipped yet nor do I have a tracking number which I was promised several times when I’ve contacted him

I've sent huge amount of tracking numbers and answered most of the emails.

A lot of meds were out of stock hence the delay in shipping the orders but now it is all fine.

Enclomiphene and Test E from Driada will be in stock in 10 days.

Primo 200 mg/ml will be in stock in 2 days.

A lot of meds were out of stock hence the delay in shipping the orders but now it is all fine.

define “all fine”?

you answered my question “where is my tracking” on discord with “i think i did”

but you have not sent me anything via discord, email, or using your website to update my tracking information.

what’s the deal? do you have the items in stock or no? if not, send me a refund.

I’ve placed several orders with BG. Never disappointed and shipping has been pretty quick each time. Had one mishap with an order that didn’t get tracking. Quick email sent and it was out to me that day. Zero issues with customs. The Ephedrine is solid.
It's good you have because after a great experience for my first 6 orders, my last 2 have not went good at all. I'm waiting before leaving feedback but it looks like despite being told my order Shipped 7 days ago, it just shipped today but I'm waiting to see how long before I get it to post what the truth is.

It's good you have because after a great experience for my first 6 orders, my last 2 have not went good at all. I'm waiting before leaving feedback but it looks like despite being told my order Shipped 7 days ago, it just shipped today but I'm waiting to see how long before I get it to post what the truth is.
I shipped it when the first date on the tracking shows. The same as all the other orders.

@bg

any reason you’re still ignoring my posts and messages?
The correct way to ask about order status is to send me an email with the order ID so I can check. I don't remember who is who on the forum, discord so can't locate the order by this info only.

Check your email, I think you received tracking today. I was out of Genotropin but I have a lot now. Sorry for the delay.

The correct way to ask about order status is to send me an email with the order ID so I can check. I don't remember who is who on the forum, discord so can't locate the order by this info only.

Check your email, I think you received tracking today. I was out of Genotropin but I have a lot now. Sorry for the delay.
Discord communication is how you and I have operated in the past with no issues (I’ve been ordering from you for over a year with many successful orders), I don’t know why this time is suddenly different. I always send you the correct information via discord to locate my order, i.e order number & date of order.

I checked my email just now and received tracking. Hopefully I get my package so I can leave you a better review here.

Primo 200mg from

Primo 200 from which lab ?

While paying with Wise transfer in the box - reason for transfer you say to put ID. By ID you mean Username or Order Number?