BG pharmaceutical drugs bgpharmadrugs.com

I try to answer email max in 24 hours but my main priority is shipping the actual orders.

There are some products that get out of stock and this sux for all.

btw I just bought 6 saxendas and shipped them, also I've ordered meriofert but don't know if it will arrive. Choriomon is out of stock. HCG 5000 as well but will be restocked in 10 days.

Primobolan 200 mg/ml 10ml vial added to the store.
So does this mean Hcg won’t ship for at least 10 days for my order from June 3 of Hcg and hmg ?

You know other sites just put “ out of stock “ so this doesn’t happen ?
Have you considered updating your inventory rather than selling things you don’t have in ?

I don’t mean this disrespectfully but it seems like a common sense solution to the specific cases where issues are occurring

I have never any Problems. My last 3 orders shipped very quick. I really think it is because its on stock. Im very happy

I have never any Problems. My last 3 orders shipped very quick. I really think it is because its on stock. Im very happy

yeah i mean it sounds like people always get their order and if they didnt he would refund. so im not too worried. im not in a hurry.

he did reply to my email at about 24 or so hours. maybe a tad more. so its definitely stock. hmg and hcg can be tricky. depend on what your ordering i guess

Well, this is sort of a vouch. "Received" package after two weeks. By received, I mean that the postman gave it to the wrong person and I have no idea where it is. But the shipment was fairly fast I guess

Yea I don't think he's ever not delivered to anyone. He had left out nolvadex on 2 of my orders back to back and apologized and sent them to me. The only thing is the long ship time. But he came through so It was fine.

The only thing really making him look bad is taking orders then trying to find products for a long time before shipping without notifying people of the wait. Which I know would be a pain in the ass.

Yea I don't think he's ever not delivered to anyone. He had left out nolvadex on 2 of my orders back to back and apologized and sent them to me. The only thing is the long ship time. But he came through so It was fine.

The only thing really making him look bad is taking orders then trying to find products for a long time before shipping without notifying people of the wait. Which I know would be a pain in the ass.
It’s simple. Update inventory.

Put out of stock or at least “ longer delivery “

That’s really common sense

It’s simple. Update inventory.

Put out of stock or at least “ longer delivery “

That’s really common sense
Well I believe his site is just things he can get so when u order he goes out to pharmacies or wherever and acquires ur products, so he doesn't know the stock until after orders are placed. If I'm not mistaken.

Email me.

Testosterone E by Deus is also out of stock. Will be in stock in 10 days.

ENCLOMIMED 25 Enclomiphene Citrate 25mg/tab 50 tabs Deus Medical is in stock now.

Code:
https://www.bgpharmadrugs.com/product/enclomimed-25-enclomiphene-citrate-25mg-tab-50-tabs-deus-medical/

Nearly 40 Day T/A.

Part of my order was still missing after it was finally shipped.... Idk what to do with this.
Slap in the face pulling this crap with you. I've had a few frustrating experiences but never this bad.

For everyone else:

Guy gave me a tracking number that only said label created for 6 days...4 days after paying. I asked a few times about it because I've never had that long, he claimed it was actually shipped. On the 7th day which coincidentally was a Monday he posted about shipping a lot of packs, it finally showed received by the shipping company. Guy lied about actually shipping the pack, that's BS.

2 orders ago, told me 2 or 3 times it would ship next day but never did. Took 9 days after paying to ship, after telling me everything was in stock before I paid. This order, 11 days after paying was it shipped.

I'm going to be looking elsewhere unless he gets back to how he was with my first 5 orders last year. Guy used to be much better than this.

Slap in the face pulling this crap with you. I've had a few frustrating experiences but never this bad.

For everyone else:

Guy gave me a tracking number that only said label created for 6 days...4 days after paying. I asked a few times about it because I've never had that long, he claimed it was actually shipped. On the 7th day which coincidentally was a Monday he posted about shipping a lot of packs, it finally showed received by the shipping company. Guy lied about actually shipping the pack, that's BS.

2 orders ago, told me 2 or 3 times it would ship next day but never did. Took 9 days after paying to ship, after telling me everything was in stock before I paid. This order, 11 days after paying was it shipped.

I'm going to be looking elsewhere unless he gets back to how he was with my first 5 orders last year. Guy used to be much better than this.
I did not lie you when it was actually shipped. Please don't order from me again.