BG pharmaceutical drugs bgpharmadrugs.com

I ordered around late of May, received my tracking 2 weeks later and another couple days later received the package.

Well, as other have made their complaints that last order of mine took unusally longer than all the other orders before but a total of ~3 weeks is still acceptable for me. I wish there had be some information about the delay but who cares, I know this is not Amazon and the reason I didn’t panic was that this source never let me down, so why would he now? Everything arrived safely and is exactly what I ordered. Thanks again, BG!

Ordered on the 9th received it this morning. 10 days is not bad and everything was there nothing missing or incorrect. 4th time ordering and never had a issue

This is pretty disappointing. I am seeing you guys did orders on the 6th and on the 9th and have it? I ordered on the 3rd and specifically said "how long is it running. 3 weeks plus right?" and got a reply of two weeks. sent email yesterday for a follow up about eta on tracking number. nothing. first time ordering too. does anyone know how i can go back and get my order number? no effin clue i was supposed to write that down. should be able to look it up by email or dollar amount right?

fyi it could have taken 5 weeks for all i cared, except that i was told two weeks and am seeing everyone else order later and get their orders. im literally waiting on this shiz for fertility and spent the most ive ever spent on one order for hcg and hmg. so im getting ancy.

There’s definitely something going on with BG recently because in the past it was very quick and efficient.

Hope all is well for him

This is pretty disappointing. I am seeing you guys did orders on the 6th and on the 9th and have it? I ordered on the 3rd and specifically said "how long is it running. 3 weeks plus right?" and got a reply of two weeks. sent email yesterday for a follow up about eta on tracking number. nothing. first time ordering too. does anyone know how i can go back and get my order number? no effin clue i was supposed to write that down. should be able to look it up by email or dollar amount right?

fyi it could have taken 5 weeks for all i cared, except that i was told two weeks and am seeing everyone else order later and get their orders. im literally waiting on this shiz for fertility and spent the most ive ever spent on one order for hcg and hmg. so im getting ancy.
If it is meriofert I can't find any since 2 weeks and a few orders are delayed by this. Sorry.

So it looks like Meriofert is out of stock in Turkey, I will bite it and ship more expensive from Bulgaria.

I have info Humatrope is not being produced anymore, might be not true.

Victoza is also out of stock there and will ship more expensive from Bulgaria.

I am fine, just have a hundreds of products and when one is out of stock it delays the whole order which sux for everyone involved.

So it looks like Meriofert is out of stock in Turkey, I will bite it and ship more expensive from Bulgaria.

I have info Humatrope is not being produced anymore, might be not true.

Victoza is also out of stock there and will ship more expensive from Bulgaria.

I am fine, just have a hundreds of products and when one is out of stock it delays the whole order which sux for everyone involved.

It’s hmg and Hcg …

My email I ordered with has grant in the name @yahoo but I emailed you from @protonmail with grant in the name about eta. No issue. Just let me know when you think it will go out.

Dont worry, I went for his hcg + hmg last year, too, and I had to wait a couple weeks until he was able to fulfill my order. I ordered 20x 150IU packs of hmg, so that took him a while, but in the end everything went great. My girlfriend is in the 8th month of pregnancy now. I wish you good luck with your fertility protocol mate.

Dont worry, I went for his hcg + hmg last year, too, and I had to wait a couple weeks until he was able to fulfill my order. I ordered 20x 150IU packs of hmg, so that took him a while, but in the end everything went great. My girlfriend is in the 8th month of pregnancy now. I wish you good luck with your fertility protocol mate.
Great to hear !

Were you off totally or no ?

I’m still on 100 mg trt

Were you off totally or no ?

I’m still on 100 mg trt
Nope, I did not come off. Not at all. I was on for 6 years and were using low dose testosterone + primo with my hcg+hmg protocol.

Here is my thread about it:

I was talking more about the communication aspect. Before, a tracking number was provided 48-72h after the order was placed. If we had questions, you replied to the emails same day of day after.

Now we talk about 10 days to have tracking, if any, and full week for email replies, if any.

You’re victim of your own success and that’s a cool thing in a sense. But I can understand why people get more anxious with the lack of communication.

Nope, I did not come off. Not at all. I was on for 6 years and were using low dose testosterone + primo with my hcg+hmg protocol.

Here is my thread about it:
im using proviron to try to up my free T cause im sluggish on 100 trt. i was always on about 200-250 trt through doc and even that only took my levels to 550-800 range so im guessing im in the 400s right now. i just have low T, never did anything to get it that way. have done 3 light cycles while on trt. i heard proviron can actually help fertility though so who knows

I was talking more about the communication aspect. Before, a tracking number was provided 48-72h after the order was placed. If we had questions, you replied to the emails same day of day after.

Now we talk about 10 days to have tracking, if any, and full week for email replies, if any.

You’re victim of your own success and that’s a cool thing in a sense. But I can understand why people get more anxious with the lack of communication.
I try to answer email max in 24 hours but my main priority is shipping the actual orders.

There are some products that get out of stock and this sux for all.

btw I just bought 6 saxendas and shipped them, also I've ordered meriofert but don't know if it will arrive. Choriomon is out of stock. HCG 5000 as well but will be restocked in 10 days.

Primobolan 200 mg/ml 10ml vial added to the store.

I try to answer email max in 24 hours but my main priority is shipping the actual orders.

There are some products that get out of stock and this sux for all.

btw I just bought 6 saxendas and shipped them, also I've ordered meriofert but don't know if it will arrive. Choriomon is out of stock. HCG 5000 as well but will be restocked in 10 days.

Primobolan 200 mg/ml 10ml vial added to the store.
Check pm bro