BG pharmaceutical drugs bgpharmadrugs.com

I did not lie you when it was actually shipped. Please don't order from me again.
Oh so it just sat in the shipping companies building for 6 or 7 days before getting scanned in? I don't buy it.

Don't worry, I already decided I'm done giving you my business after posting.

Oh so it just sat in the shipping companies building for 6 or 7 days before getting scanned in? I don't buy it.

Don't worry, I already decided I'm done giving you my business after posting.
No, it needs to travel from Bulgaria to Germany first. Most of the times it takes 4 days but this time it took more. If you don't have all the logistics info I don't see why you assume things.

I emailed you almost 3 days ago. Still no reply. You said you found the hmg and still haven’t responded regarding the Hcg. On this forum and in email I keep asking if it’s 10 days for the Hcg or if you can get it. I ordered on the June third. Can you please let me know what’s going on ? This is my first order from you. The most money I’ve ever spent. And it’s literally for fertility so I can try to have a child. I’m not mad. I just want to know what’s going on please.

I emailed you almost 3 days ago. Still no reply. You said you found the hmg and still haven’t responded regarding the Hcg. On this forum and in email I keep asking if it’s 10 days for the Hcg or if you can get it. I ordered on the June third. Can you please let me know what’s going on ? This is my first order from you. The most money I’ve ever spent. And it’s literally for fertility so I can try to have a child. I’m not mad. I just want to know what’s going on please.
I shipped the last 4 boxes choriomon I had to you but could not find meriofert in multiple pharmacies in multiple countries, I guess the producer is having problems making it. Will refund you for the meriofert.

Just bought a bunch of Finasteride, just like last year. I was really pleased with your service before. Bought again using Wise this time.
I hope the quality is the same and the expired date of the Fin is long just like last time.
Will report back here like i did before how it all goes

I did not answer here to you, don't know why you wrote this... I replied to your email.
I sent you an email about the missing lantus.

You said you would follow up with me today. but I have no heard back

you said the shipping weight was 718g. It the box and products for about 700g. That is without the missing lantus which is atleast 150g

That's fine, just when you told me you would get back to me " tomorrow" I usually think the next day and not in 2 days.
Guy tells you he'll give you an answer tomorrow, and then says he couldn't cause he was off. Lmao.