BG pharmaceutical drugs bgpharmadrugs.com

If you can't handle all the orders get off some of the other forums man or hire someone to help brother.

Not worth messing up your rep since you started off great. The business will always be there but don't bite off more than you can chew because it'll screw you in the end.
agreed. bro can’t even answer an email let alone get packs out with the correct items ordered. not looking good for him IMO

If you can't handle all the orders get off some of the other forums man or hire someone to help brother.

Not worth messing up your rep since you started off great. The business will always be there but don't bite off more than you can chew because it'll screw you in the end.
Yeah I will if I can't manage the orders but this is not a problem. From time to time some of the 300+(!) products I sell gets out of stock and it has to be waited for some time. Or someone makes a mistake and it takes time for the correct product to be in my hands. Or I make a mistake and ship the wrong product. But as I said this is only a small percentage of the total orders.

Yeah I will if I can't manage the orders but this is not a problem. From time to time some of the 300+(!) products I sell gets out of stock and it has to be waited for some time. Or someone makes a mistake and it takes time for the correct product to be in my hands. Or I make a mistake and ship the wrong product. But as I said this is only a small percentage of the total orders.
I guess the fact that you do not doubt that you made an error is the thing that bothers me. With telling me the lantus is somewhere in the package. I can't miss a box of lantus.

Also the fact that you were out of stock, then say you will ship in 2 days, then next week, then you are behind is the issue.

False promises is worse than saying you are behind

I'm glad you refunded me and we are squared away but I want to give you feedback.

I guess the fact that you do not doubt that you made an error is the thing that bothers me. With telling me the lantus is somewhere in the package. I can't miss a box of lantus.

Also the fact that you were out of stock, then say you will ship in 2 days, then next week, then you are behind is the issue.

False promises is worse than saying you are behind

I'm glad you refunded me and we are squared away but I want to give you feedback.
I didn't say the lantus is there, I said it should be there.

A lot out of stock products came back in stock and there was a lot of order to fulfill, this is why I was behind, but I shipped them in like 3 days.

I guess it is easy for you to judge because you have 30 products for sale and you are in the beginning. It is not the same with 300+ products from 3 countries and 2 UGLs.

I didn't say the lantus is there, I said it should be there.

A lot out of stock products came back in stock and there was a lot of order to fulfill, this is why I was behind, but I shipped them in like 3 days.

I guess it is easy for you to judge because you have 30 products for sale and you are in the beginning. It is not the same with 300+ products from 3 countries and 2 UGLs.
I wasn't even trying to be rude.

Good response. Solid attitude.
Your email responses tell a different story than what you just said.

I am not planning to become a super large business btw, I wouldn't do more than I can handle. It's nothing about comparing myself or judging based off of my own little shitty shop.

My shop is a side hustle.

Regardless of our issues, I am glad you still refunded it back to me.

BG, I love your product, and I love your service .. you’re my go to for my health supplements

But please tell people when you’re out of stock, they deserve to know.

Yes it is June 25, 2023 at 5:51. Check your mail from there, maybe it is in the spam folder.
i checked spam brother. nothing there. i looked at every email that day in spam and regular. could you do me a favor and just send a regular email with my tracking number? i believe you, but there must have been some sort of error.

BG, I love your product, and I love your service .. you’re my go to for my health supplements

But please tell people when you’re out of stock, they deserve to know.

im gonna tell you right now. i only bought from him bc i had heard the best things. doesnt seem like a bad guy. he seems busy. if he could just do one tweek. and mark things "out of stock" i would be a customer and he would never hear another peep from me. it would be a solid business move. not a bad guy. not a scammer. he has refunded everyone when they have an issue. sounds like his business has expanded and some tweaks could be made to make him better.

i checked spam brother. nothing there. i looked at every email that day in spam and regular. could you do me a favor and just send a regular email with my tracking number? i believe you, but there must have been some sort of error.
Ah, I see what is the problem. You are writing me from proton mail but you made the order with your another email where the tracking is. Log in into it and see it because I won't send tracking to another email for security reasons.

yes i understand. everything i was doing was for the yahoo account i used. here is everything. i have the one order complete from sunday june 25 in first pic. then second pic is part of sunday. the rest of sunday is several other emails, none from you or none with tracking. i looked at all of them. you can see just the "order is now complete" email that doesnt have tracking. third pic is all my spam from sunday. there is just the one order complete email. i dont need you to send it to proton mail. can you please send an email to my yahoo email that i ordered it with and just copy and paste the shipping number for me?

1687997933659.png

1687998133418.png

1687998180510.png

Not sure if we are allowed to comment on the quality. I don't wanna bash the source as the shipping was very fast. Answers really fast too and the seller is very nice. But however for me this was the worst clen i ever had this far. I had higher expectations especially because of pharma grade. A quick google search on this brand of clen lead me to the conclusion that a lot of others are quite disappointed by the quality as well. So heads up nothing personal if i were you i wouldn't carry them anymore in my product range and replace them with another brand.

Not sure if we are allowed to comment on the quality. I don't wanna bash the source as the shipping was very fast. Answers really fast too and the seller is very nice. But however for me this was the worst clen i ever had this far. I had higher expectations especially because of pharma grade. A quick google search on this brand of clen lead me to the conclusion that a lot of others are quite disappointed by the quality as well. So heads up nothing personal if i were you i wouldn't carry them anymore in my product range and replace them with another brand.
Which clen brand was it? Sopharma? It's been around for a bit

"The tablet should not be divided, crushed or chewed, as it is not known whether this affects the absorption of semaglutide."
Would putting the divided/crushed tablet in a capsule rectify this effect?

"The tablet should not be divided, crushed or chewed, as it is not known whether this affects the absorption of semaglutide."
Would putting the divided/crushed tablet in a capsule rectify this effect?
Likely, yes. The tablet has a special coating as far as I know.

Some pharma stuff like clenbuterol or T3 can still be underdosed or degraded over time. This happens. There's a couple lab tests on pharma T3 in the lab testing section. This has nothing to do with the source. However, if you would like to be sure send a couple pills in for a lab test.

Some pharma stuff like clenbuterol or T3 can still be underdosed or degraded over time. This happens. There's a couple lab tests on pharma T3 in the lab testing section. This has nothing to do with the source. However, if you would like to be sure send a couple pills in for a lab test.
I have personally used sopharma clen and had great results/expected side effects. that batch I did get from BG. Some of the last testing from TPS on sopharma has been good too.

Which clen brand was it? Sopharma? It's been around for a bit

Sopharma indeed. Cycled 2 weeks off and retested by dosing 100mcg at once. Compared to other batches of clen i get no jitters from this one. Also not experiencing any insomnia or unusual heart rate increase. Weird because i usually get all of these sides instantly from other sources. Strength is sub par imo for fat loss. It's a shame because i had high expectations and ordered 4 boxes at once.

Sopharma indeed. Cycled 2 weeks off and retested by dosing 100mcg at once. Compared to other batches of clen i get no jitters from this one. Also not experiencing any insomnia or unusual heart rate increase. Weird because i usually get all of these sides instantly from other sources. Strength is sub par imo for fat loss. It's a shame because i had high expectations and ordered 4 boxes at once.

100mcg does have to buildup, I think the half life is over multiple days.
Doing a one time dose wont work that well.

This product does work. There is a conflict of interest because I resell it, but even when I used it prior to selling I was impressed. there are not many clen products that are tested either.

If you want to do variance testing on it, I am more than happy to help throw down 50 dollars for it.