2 telmisartan
4 arimidex

what i received:

2 clen
7 t3
2 geno
2 telmisartan
4 arimidex

not sure why this guy just decided to omit 7 clen and have it take a month for my package to get to me but i’m going to request via email for it to be resent to make it right or a refund.

will keep you guys posted here.

Made an order on May 28th

for the following items:

9 clen
7 t3
2 geno
2 telmisartan
4 arimidex

what i received:

2 clen
7 t3
2 geno
2 telmisartan
4 arimidex

not sure why this guy just decided to omit 7 clen and have it take a month for my package to get to me but i’m going to request via email for it to be resent to make it right or a refund.

you don't need to post that here as a security.

no one has ever had a problem with BG.

settle it quietly with him, mistakes happen

Made an order on May 28th

for the following items:

9 clen
7 t3
2 geno
2 telmisartan
4 arimidex

what i received:

2 clen
7 t3
2 geno
2 telmisartan
4 arimidex

Bull shit. Request a refund and find another source.

This guy could have at least told you ahead of time all he had was 2 but no, he's too busy to put customer service first.

The problem with BG is he’s on every forum.

And that’s slowing him down, making mistakes, shipping late, exhausted from people whining..

that’s why a source should stick one forum unless you have plenty of supplies and many hands to help you.

Also he needs to start telling ppl when he sells out of something. that will save him lots of issues

stop being a dick heads, the guy has always settled his accounts.

no need to come here whining because you are missing a product, it has an email address.

he is one of the few here who always remains respectful.
So you're siding on the side of a source, when multiple members have had issues in the last week. And they shouldn't come airing their issues in the sources thread? You're a joke of a member defending this guy over members, believe me this bs will follow you around.

So you're siding on the side of a source, when multiple members have had issues in the last week. And they shouldn't come airing their issues in the sources thread? You're a joke of a member defending this guy over members, believe me this bs will follow you around.
it makes me angry to see so much arrogance for non-dramatic errors, remain respectful at least in your words.

When I see everyone opening their mouths to swallow the juice of Qindgao Chemical as they treat a lot of people like crap and do selective scams,

And to see you talking to BG like shit when the guy never disrespected anyone or ripped off anyone,

Yes he is not perfect and makes mistakes, but there is a certain way of interacting,

it makes me angry to see so much arrogance for non-dramatic errors, remain respectful at least in your words.

When I see everyone opening their mouths to swallow the juice of Qindgao Chemical as they treat a lot of people like crap and do selective scams,

And to see you talking to BG like shit when the guy never disrespected anyone or ripped off anyone,

Yes he is not perfect and makes mistakes, but there is a certain way of interacting,
What is ripping off to you?

I havent been scammed by QSC, and as long as BG gives my refund, he wont scam me either.

I am still waiting for my refund from him. I sent him my BTC yesterday on email and he has remained active on this forum.

His customer service hasnt been great lately. Its a real shame.

I truly hope it improves, but until then I want my money back for a product I didnt receive.

You are making HIS SITUATION SO MUCH WORSE right now. We all have emails that shows he isn't consistent with our orders.

There is a standard of business. This isn’t prison rules. No snitching.

This is customer. And business
And reviews.

Some ppl have good reputations. Some have bad. Some start good and end bad.

No one is talking crap. I went to another known source that does something similar right after and the process was night and day. As of tight. Now. I’m 25 days in. Half a refund due to a product that wasn’t there. And half no tracking number. He hasn’t replied to Criddy in like 2 days.

It seems like you’re right. He isn’t a scammer, but open your eyes man. The customer service for this guy is about as good as the instructions that come with your IKEA furniture, or the meat they use for your hamburger at McDonald’s.

I’m just trying to conceive a child and first time customer and I still have the sinking feeling that i Just lost all my money and will never get a product.

Bull shit. Request a refund and find another source.

This guy could have at least told you ahead of time all he had was 2 but no, he's too busy to put customer service first.
I am not out of clen, I have hundreds of them. Will check on email if he sent me why I shipped 2 but not 7 or 8-9 like I always do when someone orders more stuff from the freebie products I have when you add more than $100 or $200 in your cart.

btw all fertility meds are out of stock everywhere, Choriomon, Meriofert and Fostimon. Today I will add HCG 5000 by Driada back on the site.

I am not out of clen, I have hundreds of them. Will check on email if he sent me why I shipped 2 but not 7 or 8-9 like I always do when someone orders more stuff from the freebie products I have when you add more than $100 or $200 in your cart.

btw all fertility meds are out of stock everywhere, Choriomon, Meriofert and Fostimon. Today I will add HCG 5000 by Driada back on the site.
still waiting for an answer to my email i sent about you not including 7 clenbuterol if you claim to have hundreds lol

They are not out. I got pharma grade hmg and Hcg in the 25 days I’ve been waiting

Dude. Can I get my tracking number please ?

What is going on ?

stop being a dick heads, the guy has always settled his accounts.

no need to come here whining because you are missing a product, it has an email address.

he is one of the few here who always remains respectful.
Hey chips. Why would you downvote a receipt of non tracking number when bg is unresponsive through email ? He only responds through here. What did I post that deserved down voted when I politely corrected him and asked for tracking?

Are you like this guys roommate ?

If you can't handle all the orders get off some of the other forums man or hire someone to help brother.

Not worth messing up your rep since you started off great. The business will always be there but don't bite off more than you can chew because it'll screw you in the end.