BG pharmaceutical drugs bgpharmadrugs.com

100mcg does have to buildup, I think the half life is over multiple days.
Doing a one time dose wont work that well.

This product does work. There is a conflict of interest because I resell it, but even when I used it prior to selling I was impressed. there are not many clen products that are tested either.

If you want to do variance testing on it, I am more than happy to help throw down 50 dollars for it.
Hmm I am only taking 1 pill lol is that even enough or should I increase my dosage?

Its my first time using clen

Hmm I am only taking 1 pill lol is that even enough or should I increase my dosage?

I think ramp up over time. The whole 2 week cycling thing varies from "coach" to "coach. I personally didnt ramp up. But the effects build up overtime. including sides. I took nebivolol 2.5mg to counteract the negative sides. I know that BG sells 5mg.

But I do not think 20mcg is enough. 40mcg minimum IMO, but I have only done run of it, went to 100mcg. I noticed it had a much stronger effect on 80mcg every day for fat loss but I didnt notice any increase of sides.

solid write up from Type II

Crypto payments are on the site is currently disabled. If you want to pay with crypto please make the order on the site and select bank transfer then ask me for crypto address where you can pay me directly.

Everyone has different tolerances, personally at 235lbs I could barley handle 20mcg ED shaking like a shitting dog all day, sweating unhealthy amount, my Mrs however was laughing at me with her 50mcg dose

100mcg does have to buildup, I think the half life is over multiple days.
Doing a one time dose wont work that well.

This product does work. There is a conflict of interest because I resell it, but even when I used it prior to selling I was impressed. there are not many clen products that are tested either.

If you want to do variance testing on it, I am more than happy to help throw down 50 dollars for it.

I cycled the clen 2 weeks on 2 weeks off. Started with building up the dose and was on 100mcg on the 3rd day continued this for 2 weeks. Cycled 2 weeks off after that. And then cycled on again but this time immediately 100mcg from the start for another 2 weeks. Effects are subpar compared to other brands where i get all shaky like a parkinson disease from less.

Last edited:
A feels report doesn't mean much

Well whatever you say bro no need to defend the source. I'm just saying that from all the clenbuterols i tried this is the only one where i don't get much of.

You seem to be very stubborn on defending it for some reason. Also drawing conclusions that i took 100mcg for only one day while i took it for 2 weeks straight.

I'm not gonna argue with you any longer as you seem to like to have your last word.

Cheers ✌️

Well whatever you say bro no need to defend the source. I'm just saying that from all the clenbuterols i tried this is the only one where i don't get much of.

You seem to be very stubborn on defending it for some reason. Also drawing conclusions that i took 100mcg for only one day while i took it for 2 weeks straight.

I'm not gonna argue with you any longer as you seem to like to have your last word.

Cheers ✌️
Feels reports dont mean anything. Just send it in for a lab test and prove your point. We have seen way too many guys judging a product by side effects and in the end everything was legit.

Cheers ✌️

I was just talking shit to BG a few days ago publicly here. I am not defending him. I am being fair about the product he sells. It's not an all or nothing game.

I have my own issues with BG but not the products he sells, there is a reason why I bought from him.

I will go for a last word because you appear to be pretty dense. And so future readers/users can read and understand.

Get a report to test the quality. Sopharma clen has the most jano test results out of any brand of clen out there.

FC1CD3F8-D876-4A7C-B968-7E1C707D7D97 (1).png

Last edited:
I was just talking shit to BG a few days ago publicly here. I am not defending him. I am being fair about the product he sells. It's not an all or nothing game.

I have my own issues with BG but not the products he sells, there is a reason why I bought from him.

I will go for a last word because you appear to be pretty dense. And so future readers/users can read and understand.

Get a report to test the quality. Sopharma clen has the most jano test results out of any brand of clen out there.

View attachment 260912
It’s good to see this because sooharma Clen is very subtle with sides.. a 40mcg won’t cause any jitters so I was suspecting fake or undosed

I cycled the clen 2 weeks on 2 weeks off. Started with building up the dose and was on 100mcg on the 3rd day continued this for 2 weeks. Cycled 2 weeks off after that. And then cycled on again but this time immediately 100mcg from the start for another 2 weeks. Effects are subpar compared to other brands where i get all shaky like a parkinson disease from less.
Which other brands did you use?

Made my order on 20th June, order went through and my tracker was sent. Package arrived today, it spent 2 days in customs at UK, then 3 days in my local delivery office. Take this 5 days for royal mail been useless. Roughly 7 days and everything I ordered is here. Second order now with BG and I expect to make plenty more. Cheers mate!!