BG pharmaceutical drugs bgpharmadrugs.com

good morning @BG pharmaceuticals

an info; for those who bought humalog, did you store it in the refrigerator when it arrived or did you keep it at room temperature? It is usually recommended once removed from the refrigerator to use it within 30 days
My humalogs have been sitting in my closet for +1year and they still work. I dont use insulin really but last time i tested if the potency had gone down and pinned 2-3ius, didnt eat and shortly after started to go hypo

Hey guys, I just wanted to tell everyone about a new product BG is putting up for sale.

I'm telling you about it because I asked him to get me this product, and I encouraged him to advertise it because I think there are more people out there who are like me, and want a solution for a certain issue. Why? When covid-19 happened, I read that viruses can infect the eyes. I searched far and wide, but I could NOT find any products that were strong enough to kill the virus in the eyes.

This product is an eye drop containing 2% POTASSIUM IODIDE. Potassium iodide will KILL any and every virus, bacteria, fungus, parasite, etc. If you are in an area getting exposed to sick people, you can put this product in your eye, and kill everything you were exposed too. The beauty of iodide is that it does not hurt your healthy tissue, it only kills the bad stuff.

The scary thing is that viruses can infect your eyeballs, and once they do, those viruses can stay in your eyes permanently, causing atleast a low grade but persistent inflammation. These eye drops are the perfect counter attack to this process.

So for any people like me, who are trying to avoid these viruses, I would say having eye drops like these are an important thing to have in your supply room.

What is success rate to Canada for these scripts? Shipping time? Last few times I’ve ordered scripts internationally from express pct they always seized my packs and said I need a legit prescription to import items they seized.

Hey bud, did that Rimobolan ever come in? I tried a different source but 3 seizures and about to chalk it up as a loss… I wish I would have just waited for you ;(((
Getting kinda desperate now, it’s the only way I’m controlling my estrogen.

What is success rate to Canada for these scripts? Shipping time? Last few times I’ve ordered scripts internationally from express pct they always seized my packs and said I need a legit prescription to import items they seized.
Not sure bro, my order to the US was super fast though.