BG pharmaceutical drugs bgpharmadrugs.com

I dont normally frequent these forums but I am aware that this is where BG mainly advertises so I figured I would give him props here. Just a bit of a back story I've been mainly dealing with DragonOrdanance post the ExpressPCT stuff and it has been an absolute nightmare. I ordered a simple 3 Saxenda pens from him around a month and a half ago and they still have yet to be shipped... I was actually turned on to BG by a pal on another forum because I was trying to get my hands on some Lira/Semaglutide (or Any GLP-1 tbh) up in the great ole mooseland and so, as with any international source I put in a small order of just 5 Saxenda pens. The T/A for that order was about 10 days from when I placed the order and to me that was surprising good for an international order and I was glad to actually have received the order and with very nice stealth packaging however BG mentioned that it's usually much shorter and that he took a bit to ship this order because he was quite backed up. Following the success of the last order I figured i'd throw in for a much bigger one and damn... I received half of the stuff today and it was hella quick (delivered 6 days after the order)

TL;DR if youre in the great ole moose land and youre on the fence dont be, the shit is legit or you can simply do what I did and throw in for a smaller order first to test the waters. Keep in mind that the picture only has 1/2 of my order in it (it was so big it had to be shipped in 2 orders) Almost forgot to mention but for my first order I did indeed get hit with a small duties fee that came in the mail post-delivery for like 14$ (it was for like silicone pads or some shit lmao)

Ill probably only update this post once with a picture of the full order just to give props where props is due but dont expect me to answer any questions here, like I mentioned before I dont frequent these forums. If you're curious about how the Saxenda is working all I will say is YESS :oops: . Shit murders the good ole EC stack, even in the tilteration phase.

Edit: I used Express Shipping as recommended by BG

20220804_120135.jpg

Last edited:
Bought 3 times from this guy!

Perfect shipment, perfect everything!

My bank this week is going crazy and paying him is impossible (hope i will figure it out) but..... All i can say is TOP NOTCH service and products.

I dont normally frequent these forums but I am aware that this is where BG mainly advertises so I figured I would give him props here. Just a bit of a back story I've been mainly dealing with DragonOrdanance post the ExpressPCT stuff and it has been an absolute nightmare. I ordered a simple 3 Saxenda pens from him around a month and a half ago and they still have yet to be shipped... I was actually turned on to BG by a pal on another forum because I was trying to get my hands on some Lira/Semaglutide (or Any GLP-1 tbh) up in the great ole mooseland and so, as with any international source I put in a small order of just 5 Saxenda pens. The T/A for that order was about 10 days from when I placed the order and to me that was surprising good for an international order and I was glad to actually have received the order and with very nice stealth packaging however BG mentioned that it's usually much shorter and that he took a bit to ship this order because he was quite backed up. Following the success of the last order I figured i'd throw in for a much bigger one and damn... I received half of the stuff today and it was hella quick (delivered 6 days after the order)

TL;DR if youre in the great ole moose land and youre on the fence dont be, the shit is legit or you can simply do what I did and throw in for a smaller order first to test the waters. Keep in mind that the picture only has 1/2 of my order in it (it was so big it had to be shipped in 2 orders) Almost forgot to mention but for my first order I did indeed get hit with a small duties fee that came in the mail post-delivery for like 14$ (it was for like silicone pads or some shit lmao)

Ill probably only update this post once with a picture of the full order just to give props where props is due but dont expect me to answer any questions here, like I mentioned before I dont frequent these forums. If you're curious about how the Saxenda is working all I will say is YESS :oops: . Shit murders the good ole EC stack, even in the tilteration phase.

Edit: I used Express Shipping as recommended by BG

View attachment 170616
Thanks for the feedback bro! I was wondering why I missed your post but it looks like it your first and needed moderator approval probably.

Btw the 3 rimobolans are sold. Pregabalin 150 mg is back in stock in the pharmacies, what a bestseller. The price of Choriomon went up with 8%, I will see if I will increase my price as well.

Thanks for the feedback bro! I was wondering why I missed your post but it looks like it your first and needed moderator approval probably.

Btw the 3 rimobolans are sold. Pregabalin 150 mg is back in stock in the pharmacies, what a bestseller. The price of Choriomon went up with 8%, I will see if I will increase my price as well.

Yeah my apologies for that, I tend to stick to the more Canadian based forums. Unfortunately I'm not chad enough to hang with the Meso bros. Anyways thanks for providing a solid service to the fellow Mooselanders, literally none of my many Canadian sources currently carried any GLP-1 agonists and I've been wanting to get my hands on it for quite some time now, and shit its treating me hella well.

Yeah my apologies for that, I tend to stick to the more Canadian based forums. Unfortunately I'm not chad enough to hang with the Meso bros. Anyways thanks for providing a solid service to the fellow Mooselanders, literally none of my many Canadian sources currently carried any GLP-1 agonists and I've been wanting to get my hands on it for quite some time now, and shit its treating me hella well.
You chose a good source, had 3 great experiences with him as well. There's a number of good Canadian sources here I believe.

You chose a good source, had 3 great experiences with him as well. There's a number of good Canadian sources here I believe.

Oh I'm not arguing that there aren't any good Canadian sources, in fact I could have gotten nearly almost everything I ordered from him from a Canadian source however there are no good Canadian sources that are specifically sourcing GLP-1 Agonists at the moment. If you think otherwise I would love to know the name of the source.

I cannot seem to locate my option to send funds as a friend via PayPal to avoid some extra fee in the sellers end.

I know that depending in your location you may or may not have that option but I sure as hell don't see it and I've even checked youtube tutorials unless I'm just retarded. Just wondering if anyone else had any issues from Canada using PayPal?

I cannot seem to locate my option to send funds as a friend via PayPal to avoid some extra fee in the sellers end.

I know that depending in your location you may or may not have that option but I sure as hell don't see it and I've even checked youtube tutorials unless I'm just retarded. Just wondering if anyone else had any issues from Canada using PayPal?
The option should be there. I had this problem before. It's easy to miss. Click on "Paying for an invoice or service" and then a send to a friend will show up. After you select sending to a friend, then you continue with the payment.

I was lucky enough today to find two Ozempic pens 0.5 mg, not 1 mg. Price is $145 for each. Pm me.

Ozempic shortage was on the news today again. Novo Nordisk says they export more than last year for the same period but there is so few pens per pharmacy. It turns out the suppliers re-export the pens to other countries and make millions because the pens cost more in those countries.

@BG pharmaceuticals hey man. I alrdy got a bunch of ur stuff but would like more. Is it possible to hit u up on DM and ask for when u get x products with further expiration date on it?

Cheers looking forward to next orders, always gr8