BG pharmaceutical drugs bgpharmadrugs.com

It's actually a reasonable request in this specific situation. BG had some problems the last 2 weeks, and he wasn't able to send packages as fast as usual. So if you expected the usual service from BG, and it doesn't happen, you might be seriously pissed off. He was late with my package also, but I can't be too upset with him because he's been really good so far. I do wish he would have proactively reached out and kept me up to date with any problem he has, but I know life can get in the way and that may not happen. He should probably be clear about that though.
Agreed. If shipping is going to be delayed, it should definitely be announced ahead of time or as soon as possible. Especially if someone paid for express shipping, that Is if he can't get those out asap.

3rd successful order touched down.

Got a bunch of Lantus, Humalog and Aromasin for my upcoming rebound/off-season post show.

BG knows I’m deep in prep and threw in some Clen as a gift. This was a surprise and was awesome to see! This stuff poops on UGL Clen, so hard to dose correctly. Stick for Pharma for Clen and T3 people.

Thanks BG!

3rd successful order touched down.

Got a bunch of Lantus, Humalog and Aromasin for my upcoming rebound/off-season post show.

BG knows I’m deep in prep and threw in some Clen as a gift. This was a surprise and was awesome to see! This stuff poops on UGL Clen, so hard to dose correctly. Stick for Pharma for Clen and T3 people.

Thanks BG!
Hard agree. i only use pharma clen, t3, arimidex, and the BG clen is def g2g.

Saw there were some delays. How long is shipment to the U.S
I am catching up on processing the orders. Now during the weekend I will prepare all of them. Average is 12 days.

btw 2 Ozempics 1 mg are listed on the site, I was very lucky to find them. The price is extreme though, $275.

All orders are prepared for shipping monday except the ones I am waiting the meds from Turkey, they will be shipped tuesday.

I've added on the site products by UGL called Driada Medical. Most of them have lab tests.

This is the list of the products I currently have in stock by them:

Injectables:
Code:
https://www.bgpharmadrugs.com/product-category/non-pharma-injectable-steroids/

Testosterone Undecanoate
Testosterone Propionate
Testosterone Enanthate
Testosterone Cypionate
Trenbolone Hexahydrobenzyl Carbonate
Trenbolone Acetate
Trenbolone Enanthate
Nandrolone Phenylpropionate
Nandrolone Decanoate
Methenolone Enanthate
Drostanolone Propionate
Drostanolone Enanthate
Boldenone Undecylenate
Trestolone acetate
Cut Stack

Orals:
Code:
https://www.bgpharmadrugs.com/product-category/orals/

Mesterolone
Methasterone
Turinabol
Stanozolol
Oxymetholone
Oxandrolone
Methandienone

Also I've added 6 boxes of each Cralium and Modiwake modafinil 200 mg * 30. And 3 boxes Rimobolan.

Idk if I’d start selling anabolics and stick to only meds.

Your success rates to the US will decline if a parcel gets flagged and the rest is history..

All orders are prepared for shipping monday except the ones I am waiting the meds from Turkey, they will be shipped tuesday.

I've added on the site products by UGL called Driada Medical. Most of them have lab tests.

This is the list of the products I currently have in stock by them:

Injectables:
Code:
https://www.bgpharmadrugs.com/product-category/non-pharma-injectable-steroids/

Testosterone Undecanoate
Testosterone Propionate
Testosterone Enanthate
Testosterone Cypionate
Trenbolone Hexahydrobenzyl Carbonate
Trenbolone Acetate
Trenbolone Enanthate
Nandrolone Phenylpropionate
Nandrolone Decanoate
Methenolone Enanthate
Drostanolone Propionate
Drostanolone Enanthate
Boldenone Undecylenate
Trestolone acetate
Cut Stack

Orals:
Code:
https://www.bgpharmadrugs.com/product-category/orals/

Mesterolone
Methasterone
Turinabol
Stanozolol
Oxymetholone
Oxandrolone
Methandienone

Also I've added 6 boxes of each Cralium and Modiwake modafinil 200 mg * 30. And 3 boxes Rimobolan.
Since Dridra doesn't understand stealth and had many seizures, are you going to package these AAS any differently to reduce seizures? Have you had many to the USA so far?

Since Dridra doesn't understand stealth and had many seizures, are you going to package these AAS any differently to reduce seizures? Have you had many to the USA so far?
No seizures so far. I have sent a lot of steroids to USA in the form of Omnadren ampules but from now on I will package injectables in the most stealth way to evade detection just in case.

@BG pharmaceuticals i hope you’re careful, God forbid you go the way of ExpressPCT. You’re a solid plug, can’t afford to lose ya! If you feel it is in your best interest to do this then no one can stop you, but please be careful, I don’t want to have to go back to buying from Indian pharmacies!

@BG pharmaceuticals i hope you’re careful, God forbid you go the way of ExpressPCT. You’re a solid plug, can’t afford to lose ya! If you feel it is in your best interest to do this then no one can stop you, but please be careful, I don’t want to have to go back to buying from Indian pharmacies!
Big difference between the two is express had reshippers in the states the feds got, BG doesn't. No comparison there.

My biggest concern would be ordering AAS with his original pharma stuff and packs getting seized. We'll have to see how orders go soon.

Big difference between the two is express had reshippers in the states the feds got, BG doesn't. No comparison there.

My biggest concern would be ordering AAS with his original pharma stuff and packs getting seized. We'll have to see how orders go soon.
Wouldn’t that put him at risk of being busted?

Wouldn’t that put him at risk of being busted?
Busted by who, the DEA or US Government? The guy is in or around Bulgaria, I don't know how it works exactly Government to Government but they can't go arrest the guy and extradite him here.

Busted by who, the DEA or US Government? The guy is in or around Bulgaria, I don't know how it works exactly Government to Government but they can't go arrest the guy and extradite him here.

The DEA/US Government doesn’t coordinate with international agencies to bust sources? I put nothing past them!

Idk if I’d start selling anabolics and stick to only meds.

Your success rates to the US will decline if a parcel gets flagged and the rest is history..
I agree. It's cool that your helping out an Underground lab and it's also giving you a new segment to your operation. However, I would stick strictly with the meds.

good morning @BG pharmaceuticals

an info; for those who bought humalog, did you store it in the refrigerator when it arrived or did you keep it at room temperature? It is usually recommended once removed from the refrigerator to use it within 30 days