BG pharmaceutical drugs bgpharmadrugs.com

It totally clears out your beta 2 receptors I have posted a government study before on here. You only need to take one pill of it though. It does work because if you're like on 4 weeks of Clen and you're not getting the hand shakes... when you do take the 1 mg pill of the K it does make your hand start shaking again in a couple hours.

Haha see that’s what I mean, there is literally NO definitive answer it’s always one guy says one thing and another says another not saying you’re wrong but still.

Haha see that’s what I mean, there is literally NO definitive answer it’s always one guy says one thing and another says another not saying you’re wrong but still.
That's why I said I've reviewed government studies. You can Google it. I mean there's studies that prove it works it's not Bro Science. The made up BS is about Benadryl

There's on paper/theoretical science, and then there's real life experimentation/experience. Deezznutzz addressed your question: ketotifen prevents/reduces/eliminates tolerance to beta2 agonists etc.

I have them but saving for later but 5ml water based in glutes are no issue. Im planning to use smaller dose if i dont buy more heh so ill either do one pin in the morning with gh or morning and preworkout.
Yes in fact I would suggest it. If I didn’t use it all sometimes it would give me pip from sitting in the syringe. Not sure why. Definitely don’t leave it in an open ampoule

It totally clears out your beta 2 receptors I have posted a government study before on here. You only need to take one pill of it though. It does work because if you're like on 4 weeks of Clen and you're not getting the hand shakes... when you do take the 1 mg pill of the K it does make your hand start shaking again in a couple hours.
Interesting.

Teli make any of you guys piss more than normal? Everytime I take it 20mg or 40mg I'm peeing a ton more.
It’s the effect it has on the RAAS system. Look up the renin-angiotensin aldosterone system. This is why telmisartan is favored by bodybuilders and gear users

May want to look at my most recent response as well as his. There are studies that support what @Deezznutzz is saying. Type II said he will review, but until then, don’t be so certain. This is how science works, by discussing and reviewing studies.

Yep like a said already ordered it so maybe I’ll do a run without and a run with it to see the difference. It’ll be hard to say though because frankly I’m not really getting any sides which must be because of the telmisartan and nebivolol.
No shakiness at all?

Haha...you might just have a high tolerance for stimulants.

Yeah man it’s definitely working though I am really leaning out big time and can do cardio endlessly haha, I love it. I just ate like fucking crazy and will still be about the same weight tomorrow that I am today, so I think my calorie deficit is just off the chain and now even more so with the clen. Between the clen and the tren (lol) my sleep is kinda fucked, I have IR trazodone and melatonin but that only keeps me down for 5-6 hours. My order with @BG pharmaceuticals has ER trazodone in it which will be a life saver, but I’m a fucking beast with it and am gonna crush it even if it kills me haha

Last edited: