BG pharmaceutical drugs bgpharmadrugs.com

9 days from payment to delivery. No communication was needed, I ordered, paid, recieved a confirmation email and then I just waited.

Attachments

• 03A59E45-9CC6-4079-87BA-660D5525EFAF.jpeg
    03A59E45-9CC6-4079-87BA-660D5525EFAF.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 45
Second day at 80mcg…haha all I gotta say is I’m loving it now, weight is melting off and I could do cardio all fucking day but my appetite is also higher probably from all the anabolics though, thanks so much @BG pharmaceuticals
I took up to nine of these at once. The stuff works but I found out you can't really just go off of sides. Five seems to be a good amount for me. Of course I take ketotifen three weeks into it. I never go over 160mcg a day.

Last edited:
It's been 8 days since I placed my order (July 18th) and it currently still says "Processing". Anyone else experienced this kind of delay in processing before? I haven't.

It's been 8 days since I placed my order (July 18th) and it currently still says "Processing". Anyone else experienced this kind of delay in processing before? I haven't.
Maybe he’s busy; but usually he’s fast at shipping.. this time he’s getting behind

Clen will work even if you stop to feel the sides. If your hands will not shaking like you have Parkinson clen will continue to do his job the same as it did in first day
Thank you! Most guys think that if they aren't shaking like a meth head, then the clen has stopped working. It is still working. No need for 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off.

So at 2mg/day ketotifen I can run clen indefinitely? Do I start the ketotifen right away or wait until I’ve been taking the clen for a little while?

I took up to nine of these at once. The stuff works but I found out you can't really just go off of sides. Five seems to be a good amount for me. Of course I take ketotifen three weeks into it. I never go over 160mcg a day.
I thought the max dose was 120mcg/day?

I thought the max dose was 120mcg/day?
Isn't a max dose but don't take more mcg than your bodyweight is a good point when you should stop.
If you are 100 kg don't take more than 100mcg. You can go higher than that but that is a good way to gage where to stop with dosage

Isn't a max dose but don't take more mcg than your bodyweight is a good point when you should stop.
If you are 100 kg don't take more than 100mcg. You can go higher than that but that is a good way to gage where to stop with dosage
Never heard this but sounds reasonable. So if
I’m 83.6kg right now I can’t take any more than 4 per day?

You can take more than 80mcg but is a good way when you should consider to stop with upping the dosage. Around that mark I would stop upping the dose

Okay well today is my second day at 80mcg and I'm not even a week into it so I guess the ketotifen will come in handy.

So at 2mg/day ketotifen I can run clen indefinitely? Do I start the ketotifen right away or wait until I’ve been taking the clen for a little while?
A long clen cycle would be 12 weeks. If you don't have any pre existing issues, Clen is tolerable for most people at that 12 week mark.

A long clen cycle would be 12 weeks. If you don't have any pre existing issues, Clen is tolerable for most people at that 12 week mark.

Okay, I only have about 8-9 pounds to lose until my competition. I could certainly lose the weight without the clen, but the clen helps to more specifically target fat, correct?