BG pharmaceutical drugs bgpharmadrugs.com

ah okay, thanks for the info!
we can buy here up to 0,5mg in the stores in germany but at ebay it is easy to get other brands up to 10mg.
however, i feel like my sweet spot is 0,5-1mg, high dosages like 3mg++ and i wake up every hour
my next try will be an extended release version, heard good things about those
Yes. As far as i read prior to consuming most people should just take 1-2mg which is odd considering the OTC brands listing theirs at 5-10.

Yes. As far as i read prior to consuming most people should just take 1-2mg which is odd considering the OTC brands listing theirs at 5-10.
i think the 5-10mg versions are good for travel purposes to get rid of jet lag.

Wait hers standing 30 Euro now is 100 Euro Minimum what happend? Just wanted to buy some Paroxetine, hers no way i need 100 Euro worth of it... AHHHHHHHHH

BG has so many things to buy though. You have to go through and just click through each area, and he has a lot of hidden products you wouldn't exactly see unless you sit there and click through the pages.

Also, his prices are really tolerable, and because of that, I have tried many new things I normally would have NEVER tried. If he was more expensive, I wouldn't buy half the stuff I buy.

When I buy from BG, I make the biggest orders I can. It probably makes it easier on him to send less orders overall, but for me, I have peace of mind by always stocking up for longer. You never know what may happen in life. Right now everything works OK, but there's a lot of problems in the world and things can always change.

I'm super thankful for BG. I hope he does this forever.

BG has so many things to buy though. You have to go through and just click through each area, and he has a lot of hidden products you wouldn't exactly see unless you sit there and click through the pages.

Also, his prices are really tolerable, and because of that, I have tried many new things I normally would have NEVER tried. If he was more expensive, I wouldn't buy half the stuff I buy.

When I buy from BG, I make the biggest orders I can. It probably makes it easier on him to send less orders overall, but for me, I have peace of mind by always stocking up for longer. You never know what may happen in life. Right now everything works OK, but there's a lot of problems in the world and things can always change.

I'm super thankful for BG. I hope he does this forever.
Yes honestly if 100 is too much for you then dont go for pharmaceutics. His products are already dirt cheap.
To anybody missing part of their minimum requirements may I suggest his L carnitine? Good stuff at an affordable price (as with all his products).

So my order arrived. It is nothing spectacular, just a Ozempic pen. Anyway, 10/10 for this source. Quick response to emails, quick shipping.

One thing to add is that the tracking didn’t update since it was about to leave his country. That's why I was kinda excited but also surprised that it arrived today. (EU to EU)
So for everyone asking about tracking, there seems to be an issue with tracking updates. Weird thing is I saw the post man scan my package before handing it over yet tracking doesnt show anything.

Attachments

• 16587406822369059956413166798617.jpg
    16587406822369059956413166798617.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 50
Iv been stocking up on his L carnitin and will be buying more next month.
It comes in 5ml amps. Do you guys reckon i can get away with shooting 5ml at once since it comes in ampules? It is water based after all.

So my order arrived. It is nothing spectacular, just a Ozempic pen. Anyway, 10/10 for this source. Quick response to emails, quick shipping.

One thing to add is that the tracking didn’t update since it was about to leave his country. That's why I was kinda excited but also surprised that it arrived today. (EU to EU)
So for everyone asking about tracking, there seems to be an issue with tracking updates. Weird thing is I saw the post man scan my package before handing it over yet tracking doesnt show anything.
You bought that pen from someone else, not me.

Thanks for sharing. I have the same problem here. I normally have tracking, but now it says "item with barcode not found". And it's been almost a week.

Iv been stocking up on his L carnitin and will be buying more next month.
It comes in 5ml amps. Do you guys reckon i can get away with shooting 5ml at once since it comes in ampules? It is water based after all.
I have them but saving for later but 5ml water based in glutes are no issue. Im planning to use smaller dose if i dont buy more heh so ill either do one pin in the morning with gh or morning and preworkout.

I have them but saving for later but 5ml water based in glutes are no issue. Im planning to use smaller dose if i dont buy more heh so ill either do one pin in the morning with gh or morning and preworkout.
Still got catcafes l carn. But i will stock up big time on the turkish ones

Still got catcafes l carn. But i will stock up big time on the turkish ones
ye first time i used inj carnitine was liskas but imma be honest its pretty easy and cheap to make it yourself so i might just do that in the future im just lazy lol. This pharma grade is still worth it dont get me wrong ~1e per 500mg injection isnt bad at all. Definitely feel a mood/libido boost with inj l-carnitine

Started the Sopharma Clen a few days ago, up to 60mcg/day. I’m checking hands for tremors and not getting any. What gives? Am I just a stim junkie and need to take more?

Started the Sopharma Clen a few days ago, up to 60mcg/day. I’m checking hands for tremors and not getting any. What gives? Am I just a stim junkie and need to take more?
Why would you want shaky hands?? I always get light shakiness the couple first days but after that i dont really notice that big of a difference if i dont go up in dose which i wont do anymore. Ive done the 80-120mcg thingy but eh 20-40mcg is fine on top of all the other compounds.

Why would you want shaky hands?? I always get light shakiness the couple first days but after that i dont really notice that big of a difference if i dont go up in dose which i wont do anymore. Ive done the 80-120mcg thingy but eh 20-40mcg is fine on top of all the other compounds.

It’s either not enough or not legit clen if you don’t get tremors. There’s already been Janoshik testing done on Sopharma Clen so we can rule out illegitimacy.

I got major tremors the first two days on his clen. Then it went away. Haven’t had any side effects since then but lost 12 pounds on it when finished. It’s legit.

I got major tremors the first two days on his clen. Then it went away. Haven’t had any side effects since then but lost 12 pounds on it when finished. It’s legit.

Oh I know it’s legit just confused as to why I’m on day 5 and no tremors an hour after dosing.

They only tested at 17mcg per pill I believe so you may be at 51 mcg

Yep, I did in fact notice this so maybe I will take an extra to compensate!